Tour 7 days Inti Raymi + Machupicchu and all of Cusco
About this tour
- Start: With pickup at the Cusco airport.
- Duration: 7 days and 6 nights.
- Lodging: 5 nights in a hotel in the city of Cusco and 1 night in a hotel in Machupicchu town (good quality standard service).
- Type of transport: Spacious tourist minivan for each day of excursion, tourist train for Machu Picchu Peru Rail and Inca Rail.
- Tickets included: Entrance ticket to all tourist attractions.
- Tour guide: Professional guide every day in English and Spanish (shared service).
- Feeding. Breakfast every day, 2 lunches (1 box lunch on the Inti Raymi tour, 1 lunch at the Tunupa buffet restaurant in the Sacred Valley).
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Enjoy the festival of the sun, the Inti Raymi in Cusco. In addition, visit the main tourist attractions such as Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Maras, Moray, the South Valley and more. All within an all-inclusive tour that offers: pick up from the airport, from the hotel for each tour, complete transportation, professional guide, good quality tourist hotel for each night, entrance to all tourist attractions, partial food and more. The service lasts 7 days and 6 nights. The tourist can rearrange the tour according to his requests. Does not include plane tickets. The tour is recommended for the whole family. Enjoy Cusco as you deserve it!
This is the experience
- The tour is an all-inclusive service of 7 days and 6 nights. The first day, after pickup from the Cusco airport, the Cusco City Tour takes place (Cathedral, Coricancha, Sacsayhuamán and more). On the second day we did the Inti Raymi tour (June 24). On day 3 it’s time to take the famous Sacred Valley of the Incas tour – buffet lunch at the Tunupa restaurant. On day 4 we will enjoy the tour to Machu Picchu departing from Aguas Calientes. Day 5 is the half-day tour of the Salineras de Maras and the circular platforms of Moray (half day). On day 6 we will enjoy the South Valley of Cusco tour (half day). Finally, on day 7, after breakfast, we will transfer to the Cusco airport where the tour ends.
Day 1: Pick up from the airport, transfer to hotel and City Tour Cusco
- The service begins with the pick-up of the visitor from the Cusco airport (pick-up previously coordinated).
- After pickup from the airport, we will travel to your hotel in the city of Cusco. The hotel service is 2 stars with maximum comfort and cleanliness.
- After free time for lunch, the visitor will have to wait for the pick-up of the tourist transport (pick-up at 1.30 pm).
- The City Tour includes a visit to the main tourist attractions of the city of Cusco, such as: the Cathedral, Coricancha, Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
- The tour includes transportation, entrance fees, professional guide and return to Cusco. The service ends at approximately 6.30 pm.
- At night the tourist can have dinner (not included in the tour). Then, the visitor will spend the first night in their tourist hotel in the city of Cusco.
Day 2: Inti Raymi Tour, the festival of the sun (June 24)
- The Inti Raymi tour takes place on June 24 of each year. That day begins with the visitor being picked up from the door of their hotel by one of the agents.
- Then there is a short walk to the Coricancha esplanade where at 8.30 am we will take a seat (seats not included) to appreciate this show.
- The first show lasts approximately 45 minutes. The tourist will be accompanied by his tour guide.
- Then we will walk a few steps to appreciate the Inti Raymi show in the Plaza de Armas of Cusco at 11 in the morning. The show lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- After the second show, the group will meet to board the tourist transportation to the Sacsayhuamán fortress. There the visitor can enjoy their box lunch included in the tour.
- The third show is the most important and lasts approximately 2 hours (starts at 2 pm). The visitor will always be accompanied by the tour guide.
- The tour ends with the final transfer of the tourist to the Regocijo square in the city of Cusco.
Day 3: Excursion to the Sacred Valley with overnight stay in Aguas Calientes
- The third day begins with breakfast at the tourist’s hotel in the hotel dining room. Then the service to the Sacred Valley begins with the pick-up of the visitor at 7:30 in the morning.
- The first stop, after 45 minutes, will be at the Taray viewpoint. This place offers panoramic views of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- After 1 more hour of travel, we visit the archaeological site of Pisac. There the visitor will appreciate Inca constructions such as: platforms, temples, Inca enclosures and even the remains of a cemetery.
- Then we travel to the town of Urubamba to enjoy the buffet lunch at the famous Tunupa restaurant, considered the best in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- After the delicious lunch, there is a short trip to the town and archaeological site of Ollantaytambo. There the tourist will see Inca constructions such as: the Temple of the Sun, the Enclosure of the 10 Niches and the Ñusta baths.
- After visiting the Inca town and site of Ollantaytambo, we will board the Inca Rail The Voyager train service.
- The Inca Rail train trip offers a pleasant experience. The ride has comfortable seats and large windows. The train trip is 1 hour 40 minutes. The final station is in Machupicchu town.
- Once in the town of Aguas Calientes, an assistant will take us to the tourist hotel (comfortable 2-star service). After dinner (not included in the tour), it’s time to rest for the next day.
Day 4: Excursion to Machu Picchu and return to Cusco
- On the fourth day, the dream visit to Machu Picchu takes place. Start the day with breakfast in the dining room of the Machupicchu town hotel. Then, at around 7 o’clock, the guide will take you on foot to the Aguas Calientes bus station.
- The bus trip lasts 30 minutes and drives 10 kilometers from Aguas Calientes to the entrance gate of Machu Picchu.
- We will enter Machupicchu with the group and the tour guide to complete circuit 2. This tour lasts approximately 2 hours 30 minutes and includes a visit to Inca constructions such as: the Guardian House (classic landscape photo of Machu Picchu), the Main Temple, the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Sacred Rock, the Temple of the Condor and others.
- After visiting Machu Picchu, it is time to return by bus (30-minute trip) to Machupicchu town. In this town there is free time to have lunch (not included in the tour) or simply walk through its picturesque streets.
- After visiting Machu Picchu, according to coordination with the tour guide, the tourist must board the Peru Rail Expedition train. The first section is by train to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to the city of Cusco.
- From the Wánchaq station we will board the tourist transportation to travel to the door of your hotel in the city of Cusco (at approximately 9 pm).
Day 5: Tour to the Salineras de Maras and the Inca platforms of Moray
- On day 5 there is a half-day visit to the circular platforms of Moray and the Salineras de Maras.
- The adventure begins with the pick-up of the visitor from their hotel in Cusco at 8 in the morning. Beforehand, tourists can have breakfast in the hotel dining room.
- The trip by tourist transport is approximately 1 hour 40 minutes to the town of Maras, located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In this historic town the visitor will see its doorways, temples and other buildings from the colonial period in Cusco.
- The first tourist attraction that we will visit will be the circular platforms of Moray. There our tour guide will make us learn about the history and landscapes of the place. There is also time to get great photographs.
- After visiting Moray we will travel 40 minutes to visit the Maras salt mines. There our guide will explain details about its history and importance of the hundreds of natural salt wells formed thousands of years ago. We will also get spectacular photos.
- After visiting Maras and Moray we will return to Cusco by tourist transport. We will arrive at approximately 2 pm. Then the tourist has the afternoon free.
Day 6: Tour to the South Valley of Cusco
- On the sixth day, the tour to the South Valley of Cusco takes place. The adventure begins with the visitor’s breakfast in the hotel dining room. Then the visitor is picked up at approximately 8 in the morning.
- On board the tourist transport we will travel to the south of Cusco to see, first, the archaeological site of Tipón. This place is famous for its water sources, temples, houses made of stone and more.
- The tour guide will accompany us on the tour of approximately 1 hour. Then, we will continue the trip by tourist transport to visit the archaeological site of Piquillacta, a site older than the Inca era (it was a citadel of the Wari culture).
- After visiting Piquillacta, we will board the tourist transportation to travel to the colonial church of the town of Andahuaylillas. This church is recognized as ‘The Sistine Chapel of America’ for its beautiful baroque style decoration.
- After visiting Andahuaylillas, it is time to return to the city of Cusco where we will arrive at around 2 in the afternoon.
- Then, the visitor has the option of walking through the city of Cusco. Lunch and dinner are not included that day.
- The last night the tourist will spend in his tourist hotel in the city of Cusco.
Day 7: End of the tour
- The last day is to have breakfast at the tourist hotel in the city of Cusco. Then, at the previously agreed upon time, a transport will pick us up at the hotel door and take us back to the Alejandro Velasco Astete airport in Cusco.
- There, at the Cusco airport, is the farewell.
- End of the tour.
- Pick up from the airport in the city of Cusco.
- Pick up from the tourist hotel for each day’s tours.
- Complete tourist transportation (in large minivan and Peru Rail and Inca Rail tourist train to visit Machu Picchu).
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- 6 nights in a hotel in the city of Cusco in standard 2-star service (5 nights in the city of Cusco and 1 night in Machupicchu town).
- 6 breakfasts.
- 2 lunches (on the Sacred Valley tour and on the Inti Raymi tour).
- City Tour Cusco.
- Inti Raymi Tour (June 24).
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour.
- Machu Picchu Full Day Tour.
- Maras – Moray half day tour.
- Half-day South Valley Tour of Cusco.
- Return to Cusco airport.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Plane tickets.
What to bring?
- Passport (or identity document).
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable clothes.
- A jacket (cold night temperatures in Cusco).
- Mosquito repellent.
- Photo camera.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The ‘7 days Inti Raymi, Cusco and Machu Picchu’ tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist at the Cusco airport.
- The tour ends with the transfer and farewell of the visitor at the Cusco airport..
Will I feel altitude sickness?
- The city of Cusco (3,399 meters above sea level) and its tourist attractions are in a mountainous geography where it is common to suffer from some symptoms of altitude sickness, such as dizziness, fatigue or nausea.
- To reduce these symptoms, it is recommended to avoid alcoholic beverages and fatty foods before the visit. By itself, the body of each visitor (after one or two days in Cusco) will achieve good acclimatization.
Group or private services
- The ‘7 days Inti Raymi, Cusco and Machu Picchu’ tour is carried out with group services. For a more personalized private service, you can request it through us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What day does the 7-day Inti Raymi, Cusco and Machu Picchu tour take place?
The tour is scheduled to take place on June 23 as Inti Raymi takes place every June 24. However, the service can be modified at the request of the tourist. For more information contact us at email@example.com.
Can changes be made to the itinerary of the 7-day Inti Raymi, Cusco and Machu Picchu tour?
Yes, you can change the itinerary as requested. You can increase or remove excursions. You can also request to improve the quality of the hotels included in the tour. You can contact an assistant by WhatsApp or write to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I cancel the 7-day Inti Raymi, Cusco and Machu Picchu tour?
Yes, you can cancel the tour as long as you request it by email to email@example.com approximately 5 days in advance. Cancellation has a penalty of 50% of the tour value (refund of 50% of the total amount paid).
Is the 7-day Inti Raymi, Cusco and Machu Picchu tour suitable for the whole family?
Yes, the tour is designed to provide an excellent experience, in complete safety, for the whole family. The tour includes everything you need: hotel pick-up, complete tourist transportation, entrance fees, professional guide, 6 nights in a tourist hotel and partial food.
How is payment made for the 7-day Inti Raymi, Cusco and Machu Picchu tour?
Payment for the tour is made through the same website, with the payment forms. These accept any Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal credit or debit card. You can also request the payment link from one of our sales advisors via WhatsApp.
Does the 7-day Inti Raymi, Cusco and Machu Picchu tour include a hotel? What are the hotels like?
Yes, the tour includes 6 nights in a hotel: 5 nights in the city of Cusco and 1 night in the town of Aguas Calientes. All hotels are 2-star (standard) tourist services that were selected for their quality, comfort and cleanliness. For an extra cost, the tourist can select the 3, 4 or 5 star hotels offered on the tour.