About us – Machupicchu Terra
- About us?
- What is our objective?
- Why trust us?
- What is the experience of traveling with us like?
- Work policies
- Company policies
- Social responsability
- Welcome to Machupicchu Terra! agency and tour operator specialized in organizing the best tours in Cusco, Machu Picchu and Peru.
- We have a multidisciplinary work team in charge of offering a high quality service and organization for the tourist who comes to Peru.
- Since 2013, we have worked hard to become one of the most representative tourist companies in Peru.
- Over the years we have established ourselves as one of the most reliable tourism agencies. Good comments on the internet travel forums support our work.
- Our most popular services among tourists are tours to Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the city of Cusco, the 7-color mountain, the Humantay lagoon, Maras, Moray and much more.
- Today, we provide quality service at the right price. We have adequate technology and a properly trained multidisciplinary work team.
- Offer a website with easy navigation and complete information on the trip to Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu and all of Peru.
- Provide a safe and easy interface to purchase the tours and services we offer.
- Assist the tourist about prices, times, information, documents and everything related to his trip in Peru
- Continue being one of the tourism agencies with the best reception among tourists.
- Improve the Machupicchu Terra website for easy tourist access to information.
- Constantly adapt to new technologies in the tourism market.
- Offer new tours and experiences in Cusco and Machu Picchu.
- Perfect the services offered such as tours in Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu and the rest of Peru.
What is our objective?
Several years ago we offered our clients the security, guarantee and professional efficiency with a single objective: to make visitors feel satisfied on their trip to Cusco, Machu Picchu and Peru.
Why trust us?
- We are authorized by the Ministry of Culture of Peru and the Regional Directorate of Culture Cusco
- We offer affordable rates to the market.
- We have our own place of easy location in the Historic Center of the city of Cusco.
- We have collaborators trained in tourism, languages, technologies and more.
- We make correct use of technologies. Machupicchu Terra offers internet security systems.
- We offer easy and secure payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal.
- We provide permanent means of contact: email, phones, Skype and more
What is the experience of traveling with us like?
- Answer your queries in the shortest possible time. We have a call center and a web page, through which we will answer all your questions permanently.
- Offer a quality and well organized service in all our tours.
- Offer a punctual and efficient service.
- Assist you on prices, times, tourist information, food, travel equipment, documents and everything you need to know for your trip to Cusco, Machu Picchu and Peru.
- Send answers to your queries through a real-time online chat.
- Maintain permanent telephone communication to answer all your questions before, during and after your trip.
- Have the office in an easily located public place, with hours of operation Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm
- Machupicchu Terra is a travel and tourism agency that offers a personalized service. We constantly seek customer satisfaction. Our work policy is based on constant training and optimization of personnel.
- We provide adequate technological resources to our work staff. They are trained to meet the needs of our clients. Experience and seriousness are the values that characterize our work.
- Efficiently execute the sale of our services online.
- Facilitate communication channels with our clients through our contact services.
- Keep our clients informed through the periodic publication of articles on our website.
- Constantly train our staff in order to satisfy any eventual customer needs.
- Carry out our activities in a transparent manner and respecting the legal regulations issued by the Ministry of Culture of Peru.
- We work with personnel from the peasant communities of Cusco to carry out the Inca Trail, the Salkantay Trek, the Lares Trek and many other tours. Thus, we improve the quality of life of these families whose only sustenance, many times, comes from tourism.
- Every year we make charity excursions to the poorest towns in the Cusco region. We bring toys, school supplies, and food to families.