In MACHUPICCHU TERRA we are dedicated to the activities of travel agencies and tour operators, under a Management System that guarantees that our activities are developed under controlled conditions of quality, risk control and continuous improvement.
For this, MACHU PICCHU TERRA is based on:
- 1) Satisfy the needs and requirements of our external and internal clients of the organization, providing quality services, with qualified personnel.
- 2) Comply with legal requirements and others applicable to the organization.
- 3) Permanently seek the continuous improvement of processes, through the participation, involvement, motivation and training of staff towards the achievement of excellence in the service we provide.
For the effective application of these principles, the leadership of Senior Management and the commitment of collaborating partners are absolutely necessary. The General Management will periodically review this Policy, in order to develop the continuous improvement of the SG, thus ensuring its maintenance and updating, and offering a reference framework for the establishment of quality objectives.
Cusco, April 3, 2023Scope of the Quality Policy
Why trust the quality of the tourist services of Machupicchu Terra?
- Every collaborator of Machupicchu Terra is responsible for offering a quality service. The company’s Management is in turn responsible for providing the appropriate tools to obtain the best result from each collaborator.
- All Machupicchu Terra tourist services are organized by tourism professionals who are 100% trained to provide a high-quality service.
- To this end, all tourist services meet the necessary tourist requirements.
- As a sign of compliance with quality policies, in Machupicchu Terra there are awards and recognitions such as the Miradas de Emprendedores 2022 award, which demonstrates the great progress that the company had from its foundation to the present time.
- In 2023 Machupicchu Terra once again obtained the ‘Caltur’ tourism quality seal in Peru, which recognizes the application of good practices in the management of the travel and tourism agency service.
- Likewise, in 2022 Machupicchu Terra was awarded the Inka Dorado 2022 award, which shows that the company is one of the best tourism agencies in Cusco.
- In 2021, a year complicated by the reactivation of tourism due to the Covid 19 pandemic, Machupicchu Terra obtained the ‘Safe Travels’ recognition, which guarantees that the company complies with all the quality standards necessary for a safe trip.
- That same year (2021) the Association of Official Operators of the Inca Trail Network in Cusco (ASOORCIC) awarded Machupicchu Terra recognition for participating in the talk on compliance with biosafety protocols against Covid 19.
- Likewise, in 2022 Machupicchu Terra obtained recognition for participating in the Cleaning Day of the Habitat of the Spectacled Bear.
- And soon Machupicchu Terra will obtain ISO 9001 as part of the implementation process of a good quality policy.
- For all the recognitions and achievements to come, at Machupicchu Terra we sign the commitment to continue offering high-quality tourist packages organized by 100% competent professionals and all at a fair price.
Our tourist services and the quality standards they meet
- Tours to Machu Picchu – Todos nuestros tours a Machu Picchu ofrecen experiencias con todo incluido en el mejor de los circuitos por la ciudadela inca (el circuito 2), el cual incluye la foto clásica con Machupicchu de fondo. Todos nuestros tours incluyen: recojo del hotel, transporte turístico en tren, bus, guía profesional, así como entrada asegurada a Machu Picchu en el mejor horario.
- Tours throughout Cusco – All our tours to Cusco offer all-inclusive experiences for the best tourist attractions in the region, such as: the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the 7 Colors Mountain, the Humantay lagoon, the South Valley and more. All services offer pick up from the hotel, complete tourist transport, professional guide and entrance to tourist attractions.
- Tours throughout Lima – All our tours to Lima offer all-inclusive experiences to the most important tourist destinations such as: Pachacamac, Caral, the Magic Water Circuit, Miraflores, Huaca Pucllana and more. All tours offer: pick up from the hotel, modern tourist transport, professional guide in Spanish or English, as well as entrance to the tourist attractions to visit.
- Tours throughout Arequipa – All the tours to Arequipa offered by Machupicchu Terra are all-inclusive services to popular destinations such as: the Colca Canyon, the Santa Catalina Monastery, the Salinas lagoon, the Compañía de Jesús temple, the Yanahuara viewpoint, the Misti volcano, the Sillar route and more. All our tours include: pick up from the hotel, complete tourist transport, professional tourist guide and entrance to the places to be visited.
- Tours throughout Puno – All our services in Puno include tourist attractions such as: Lake Titicaca, the Uros Island, Amantani Island, Sillustani, the Plaza Mayor of Puno, Taquile Island and more. All the tourist attractions are visited within a tour that includes: pick up from the hotel, full tourist transportation (including by motor boat), professional tour guide and entrance to the places to visit.
- Tours throughout Ica – All our tours in the Ica region are carried out in high-quality all-inclusive services for popular tourist attractions such as: the Huacachina lagoon, Ballestas Island, Paracas, the Nazca lines, the most popular vineyards in the city and more. The tours are carried out in all-inclusive services that offer: pick up from the hotel, complete tourist transport, professional guide and entrance to all tourist attractions.
- Tours throughout Peru – At Machupicchu Terra we also offer all-inclusive tours that combine tourist attractions from all over Peru. The most famous destinations are: Machu Picchu in Cusco, the Colca Canyon in Arequipa, Lake Titicaca in Puno, the city of Lima, Paracas in Ica and more. All services last more than 1 day and include: pick up from the hotel and airport, tourist transportation, professional guide, food, stay in recommended hotels, as well as entrance to all tourist attractions.