Tour Tumbes Mangrove Full Day – From Máncora
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from the tourist’s hotel in Máncora at 9 in the morning.
- Duration: 12 hours (full day).
- Type of transport: Complete tourist transportation.
- Tickets: All tickets included.
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide service in Spanish.
- Tourist attractions to visit: Mangrove forest of Tumbes, Punta Sal and Zorritos.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Visit the Los Manglares de Tumbes National Sanctuary in northern Peru, a unique place for its great biodiversity. The tour starts from Máncora, the most touristic town in the Piura region. In a trip of almost 2 hours 30 minutes we will arrive at Puerto Pizarro in the Tumbes region. On the route we will stop to bathe in the waters of Punta Sal beach and take photos at the Zorritos spa. In Puerto Pizarro we will take a tour by tourist boat through an area full of vegetation. We will be able to appreciate the Tumbes crocodile, a Peruvian species famous for its large size. In addition, we will be able to appreciate and take a break at Isla Hueso de Ballena and Isla del Amor. The tour includes pick-up from the hotel (in Máncora), complete tourist transportation, entrance fees, professional guide and return to the hotel. The service starts at 9 in the morning and ends at approximately 9 at night.
This is the experience
- The 1-day Tumbes Mangroves tour offers a great experience surrounded by nature, unique species of flora, fauna and unforgettable landscapes. The service begins with the pick-up of the tourist from their hotel in Máncora. The entire tour includes transportation and the company of a professional tour guide. In the mangroves of Tumbes there is an amazing tourist boat tour with bird sightings, thick vegetation and even the Tumbes crocodile. During the route the resorts of Punta Sal and Zorritos are also visited. The tour allows a break on Hueso de Ballena Island, Love Island and the city of Tumbes. The tour lasts 12 hours (from 9 am to 9 pm). It is done in all-inclusive service.
Tumbes Mangrove Tour
Price per person
|Tumbes Mangrove Tour
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in Máncora at approximately 9 in the morning. This beach is famous for its warm waters and pleasant landscapes. There are the most and best tourist hotels in the Piura region.
- Then, aboard a tourist transport, we will travel almost 2 hours 30 minutes by road along the North Pan-American Highway until we arrive at the town of Puerto Pizarro in the Tumbes region. Puerto Pizarro is famous for its seascapes. From there we will travel 30 more minutes until we arrive at the Los Manglares de Tumbes National Sanctuary.
- Puerto Pizarro is famous for its seascapes. From there we will travel 30 more minutes until we arrive at the Los Manglares de Tumbes National Sanctuary.
- The Tumbes Mangroves are protected by the Peruvian State for their great biological diversity. It is formed by a large mangrove forest on the waters coming from the Amar and the Tumbes River. There, aboard a tourist boat, and with the necessary safety equipment, we will take an unforgettable walk through its forests, flora and fauna.
- The tour will always be enjoyable in the company of a professional tour guide. We will get to know the species of trees, birds and reptiles such as the Tumbes crocodile, a unique species in America that can reach 4.8 meters in length and weigh up to 500 kilos.
- During the boat ride we will be able to see and stop at points of great interest such as the Isla de los Pájaros (where we will see the red mangrove, the herons, the black-browns or huacos). We will also appreciate the Whale Bone Island (shaped like the backbone of a whale) and the Island of Love. On this last island we will have the opportunity to take beautiful photos, appreciate its idyllic landscape and try the delicious northern cuisine in a tourist restaurant (lunch not included in the tour).
- During the return trip we will be able to stop at the main square of the city of Tumbes to learn more about its history. On the return trip we will also appreciate beautiful ports and tourist beaches.
- The tour ends with the tourist returning at the door of their hotel in the town of Máncora at around 9 pm.
Included in the tour
- Pick up the tourist at the door of their hotel in the town of Máncora.
- Tourist transportation throughout the tour.
- Professional tourism guide in Spanish.
- Entrance to the tourist attractions to visit.
- Return to the tourist’s hotel in the town of Máncora.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Tour date change option.
- Pick up from hotel outside of Máncora.
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing for the hot climate of Tumbes (shorts, polo).
- Cap or hat.
- Passport or identity document.
- Photographic camera.
- Cash (for additional purchases).
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the tourist being picked up at the door of their hotel in the town of Máncora at 9 in the morning.
- The tour culminates in the tourist’s return to the town of Máncora at approximately 9 pm.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- The Tumbes Mangroves are located at sea level so there are no symptoms of the so-called ‘Altitude Sickness’ or ‘Mountain Sickness’.
Group or private services
- Do you want to take the Tumbes Mangrove Tour 1 day from Máncora in private service? Contact email@example.com or (+51) 982 108 083.
What are the Tumbes Mangroves?
The Tumbes Mangroves are protected by the Peruvian State for their great biological diversity. It is formed by a large mangrove forest on the waters coming from the Amar and the Tumbes River. It offers the highest density of the mangrove, trees up to 25 meters high. In addition, it offers a wide biodiversity of animals such as the conchero dog, the mangrove crab, the Tumbes crocodile, the mangrove chicken, the tiger heron and more.
Does the tour include pickup from the hotel? Where is the pick up?
Yes, the tour includes pick-up from the tourist’s hotel. Pick up is in the Máncora spa. Pick-ups from other resorts such as Vichayito or Punta Sal are not allowed.
What is the schedule of the Tumbes Mangroves 1 day tour?
The tour lasts 12 hours (full day service). It begins with pickup at 9 in the morning from the tourist’s hotel in Máncora. It ends with the tourist’s transfer to their hotel at approximately 9 pm.
How to cancel the Tumbes Mangroves tour 1 day from Máncora?
You can cancel the Tumbes Mangroves tour 1 day from Máncora by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the cancellation of the service. The last deadline is five days before. The penalty for canceling is 25% of the amount paid (the refund is 75% of the total amount).
How to modify the date of the Tumbes Mangroves tour 1 day from Máncora?
You can change the date or owners of the Tumbes Mangroves tour 1 day from Máncora by sending an email to email@example.com requesting the change of the service The last deadline five days before. The penalty for making changes is 10% of the tour value.
How can I make payment for the Tumbes Mangroves 1-day tour from Máncora?
To pay for the tour, you must first complete the tour information, the personal information of the tour members and, finally, choose one of the secure payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal. Payment is online through the Machupicchu Terra website (sending 100% of the tour value).
Is the tour safe?
Yes, the Tumbes Mangroves 1-day tour from Máncora is carried out in compliance with strict safety standards. This way the tourist can travel with peace of mind, since safety is guaranteed.
What clothes should I bring to the tour?
If you take the Tumbes Mangroves 1 day tour from Máncora, do not forget to bring a small backpack with the necessary supplies such as: sunscreen, sunglasses, cap or hat, rehydrating water, snacks, camera and whatever you consider necessary. It is recommended to wear light clothing for high temperatures.