Tour Swimming with turtles in Máncora – Piura half day
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from your hotel in Máncora at 9 in the morning.
- Duration: 3 hours (half a day).
- Type of transport: Complete tourist transportation (including tourist boat).
- Tickets (included): All entrance tickets included.
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide service in Spanish or English.
- Tourist attractions to visit: Máncora, I swim with turtles.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Visit the exotic beaches of Máncora, one of the most famous resorts in Peru. The swimming with turtles tour in Piura takes place on this beach where dozens of sea turtles come from the Galapagos Islands. The adventure takes place out to sea where we arrive on a tourist boat. The tour includes pick-up from the hotel in Máncora, tourist transportation out to sea, the company of a professional bilingual guide (Spanish or English), life jacket and everything necessary for an unforgettable experience in complete safety. The tour lasts 3 hours. It starts at 9 in the morning.
This is the experience
- The half-day ‘Swim with turtles in Piura’ tour offers a different experience by allowing you to immerse yourself in the warm waters of Máncora with more than three hundred sea turtles. In addition to the great adventure at sea, tourists will be able to get incredible photographs. The tour lasts 3 hours and includes picking up the tourist from their hotel in Máncora, transportation to the pier and out to sea to the cove where the turtles are. Also the bilingual professional guide service and all the safety equipment necessary for the adventure. The service begins at 9 in the morning.
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist at their hotel located in the Máncora resort. In the main port we will meet our professional guide to board the boat.
- During the trip out to sea we will have on the life jacket to make a completely safe trip.
- At a point on the trip near a cove we will stop to enjoy the beautiful seascapes of Piura. The guide will provide a brief explanation necessary to get the best photographs with the sea turtles.
- Optionally, tourists can snorkel to get into the sea and take the best photographs. The guide will be able to help visitors get unforgettable photographs.
- After the adventure we will board the tourist boat again to make the return trip to the port of Máncora. The tour ends with the tourist’s transfer to the door of the hotel or to the main square of the town of Máncora.
Included in the tour
- Pick up the tourist from the door of their hotel in Máncora.
- Tourist transportation service on a tourist boat.
- Professional tourist guide in Spanish or English.
- Entrance to all the tourist attractions described.
- Safety equipment for diving with turtles (life jackets, snorkel, prior training, etc.)
- Tour cancellation option.
- Tour date change option.
- Pick up from hotel in Vichayito, Pocitas, Punta Sal or Zorritos.
What to bring?
- Cap or hat.
- Passport or identity document.
- Photo camera.
- Cash (for additional purchases).
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the tourist being picked up at the door of their hotel or in the Máncora square at 9 in the morning.
- The tour ends with the tourist’s return to the port of Máncora at noon.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Máncora is a tourist attraction located at sea level, so there are no symptoms of altitude sickness or soroche.
Group or private services
- Do you want to take the ‘Swim with turtles in Máncora’ tour in private service? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (+51) 982 108 083.
What is Mancora? Why is he famous?
Máncora is the most famous and tourist resort in the Piura region. It is famous for its waves (ideal for surfing), its beautiful sunsets, its nightlife (with bars, clubs), its warm waters and its tourist hotels and hostels. It is one of the best tourist attractions in Peru.
What tourist services does the ‘Swim with turtles in Máncora’ tour include?
The tour offers hotel pickup, full tourist transportation, professional tour guide, safety equipment (life jacket), and proper training for swimming with turtles.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours. It begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in Máncora at 9 in the morning. It ends at midday in the port of Máncora.
Is it allowed to cancel the ‘Swim with turtles in Máncora’ tour?
Yes, it is allowed to cancel the ‘Swim with turtles in Máncora’ tour. The simple request is sent to the email email@example.com (last deadline five days before). Cancellation has a penalty of 25% of the amount paid (refund of 75% of the total amount of the tour).
Are changes to the tour allowed?
Yes, it is allowed to make modifications to the tour. You can change the date or the names of the people who will take the tour. You just have to send a simple request to firstname.lastname@example.org (last deadline five days before). The penalty for changes is 10% of the tour value.
How is payment made for the ‘Swim with turtles in Máncora’ tour?
Making payment for the ‘Swim with turtles in Máncora’ tour is easy. You can do it through the Machupicchu Terra website. The first thing is to complete the tour information, your personal information and then choose one of the secure payment methods, which are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal. Payment is 100% of the tour value.
Is the tour dangerous?
The tour is safe. It is carried out following all the necessary security protocols.
What is the weather like in Mancora?
Máncora has a dry and hot climate throughout the year. The hottest days are from January to March. From June to August it is also hot but with temperatures as high as in summer. Temperatures vary from 19ºC. up to 30ºC. In summer (January to March) temperatures can reach 35ºC. Rains are scarce throughout the year.