Tour Mud Pools of Máncora Half Day
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from the tourist’s hotel in Máncora.
- Duration: 3 hours (half a day).
- Type of transport: Transportation by motorcycle taxi.
- Tickets (included): All entrance tickets included.
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide service (in Spanish).
- Minimum 2 tourists.
- Tourist attractions to visit: Mud pools of Máncora, dry forest of Máncora.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Take the tour to the mud pools of Máncora, in northern Peru. There, in addition to the beautiful seascapes, you can enjoy a relaxing afternoon in thermal baths and a mud pool with healing properties for the skin. Optionally, on site, you can also practice sports activities such as canopy or wall climbing. The tour includes pick-up from the hotel in Máncora, transportation by motorcycle taxi, the company of a professional tour guide, the necessary entrance fees, as well as return to the tourist’s hotel in Máncora. The tour is half day. It starts at 9am (or 2pm) and ends at noon (or 5pm).
This is the experience
- The Máncora Mud Pools half-day tour allows you to enjoy a relaxing experience in Máncora, one of the most famous resorts in Peru . Salt pools are sources of minerals, magnesium and zinc, which have healing properties for the skin. The tour lasts half a day: It starts at 9am (or 2pm) and ends at noon (or 5pm). They include what is necessary for a complete all-inclusive visit: pick-up from the hotel, transportation by motorcycle taxi, entrance fees, professional guide and return to Máncora beach. Enjoy a pleasant experience with friends!
Máncora Mud Pools Tour
Price per person
|Máncora Mud Pools Tour
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel at 9 am in the morning shift and at 2 pm in the afternoon shift. The pickup does not include hotels located in other resorts such as Vichayito, Zorritos, Punta Sal or in the city of Piura.
- Then, after walking a little to a main avenue, we will travel by motorcycle taxi for approximately 30 minutes through the northeast of Máncora towards the La Caprichosa Ecofundo, a pleasant space where you can also practice adventure sports.
- Once there we will get ready to enjoy a relaxing afternoon in the site’s thermal baths, as well as in the mud pools. The thermal baths have varied temperatures ideal for relieving muscle pain.
- Likewise, we can take advantage of the healing properties of mud that are ideal for skin renewal (they release toxins, have magnesium, sulfur, zinc).
- After approximately 1 hour 30 minutes of relaxation, we can shower on site and, optionally, practice adventure sports such as canopy and wall climbing (optional activities not included in the tour).
- Full of renewed energy we will return along the same route towards the Máncora spa. The tour ends with transfer to the beach or a central point at 12 pm in the morning shift or at 5 pm in the afternoon shift.
Included in the tour
- Pick up the tourist at the door of their hotel in the town of Máncora.
- Transportation by motorcycle taxi.
- Company of a professional tour guide in Spanish..
- Entrance to the tourist attractions to visit.
- Return of the tourist to the town of Máncora.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Tour date change option.
- Pick up from a hotel outside of Máncora (Zorritos, Vichayito, Punta Sal or the city of Piura).
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing for hot weather in Máncora (shorts, polo).
- Cap or hat.
- Passport or identity document.
- Cash (for additional purchases).
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the tourist being picked up at the door of their hotel in the town of Máncora at 9 am or 2 pm.
- The tour culminates in the tourist’s return to the town of Máncora at 12 pm or 5 pm.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Máncora and the mud pools are located at sea level so there are no symptoms of the so-called mountain sickness.
Group or private services
- Do you want to take the Máncora Mud Pools Tour in private service? Contact email@example.com or (+51) 982 108 083.
What are the Máncora Mud Pools?
The mud pools of Máncora are one of the main tourist attractions in the Piura region and especially in the town of Máncora. It is a recreational area with thermal baths, but, above all, with mud pools with healing properties for the skin. Offers a great moment of relaxation.
What services does the tour include?
The Máncora Mud Pools half-day tour includes pick-up from the hotel in Máncora, transportation by motorcycle taxi, entrance fees, professional guide in Spanish, and return to Máncora.
What is the best time to take the tour?
The tour can be done all year round. Máncora is characterized by its dry and hot climate with temperatures that can reach more than 30ºC. During the day and afternoon temperatures vary from 22ºC to 30ºC. approximately.
How to cancel the Máncora Mud Pools Half Day tour?
You can cancel the Máncora Mud Pools half-day tour by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the cancellation of the service (the last deadline is five days before). The penalty for canceling is 25% of the amount paid, that is, a refund is 75% of the total amount).
How to change the date of the Half Day Mud Pools of Mancora tour?
You can change the Mud Pools of Máncora Half Day Tour tour by sending an email to email@example.com requesting the modification of the date or the names of the tour holders. The penalty for canceling is 10% of the tour amount.
How to pay for the tour?
You can pay for the Mud Pools of Máncora half-day tour online (payment of 100% of the tour value). Payment methods are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal. All payment methods are secure.
Does the tour comply with security measures?
Yes, the Mud Pools of Máncora Half Day tour complies with all the necessary security measures for a quality trip. You will travel safely!
Does the tour include pickup from my hotel?
Yes, the pick-up is in charge of an assistant who will wait for you at the door of your hotel to take you on foot to the main avenue or square of Máncora where the tourist transportation begins.