Gastronomic tour in Lima Half Day
About this tour
- Start: From 10 in the morning to 10.30 in the morning with the pick up from the tourist’s hotel.
- Tickets (included): Cooking classes, admission to restaurants.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of transport: Complete tourist minivan (round trip).
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide in Spanish or English.
- Tourist attractions to visit: Peruvian market, Cala restaurant, streets of Lima.
- Additional: Recipe and certificate included.
- Feeding: Lunch at Cala de Miraflores restaurant.
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Explore why Peru offers some of the best cuisine in the world. The gastronomic tour of the planet allows you to take a tour of a traditional market in the city of Lima, as well as the famous Cala de Miraflores restaurant. This tour allows you to learn more about the products with which traditional dishes are prepared, such as the stuffed cause, ceviche or even pisco sour, the country’s national drink. The tourist will also be able to enjoy an exquisite lunch in one of the best restaurants in the ‘City of Kings’. The tour includes everything necessary for the visit: pick up from the hotel, transportation, professional guide, cooking classes, admission to restaurants, certificate and return to the hotel.
This is the experience
- The tour begins with the pick-up from the tourist’s hotel and a visit to a traditional market in the city of Lima. There the tourist will know better the variety of vegetable and fruit products that are in Peru. Next, the tourist will visit a famous restaurant in Lima to have cooking classes. You will learn how to prepare famous dishes such as ceviche or pisco sour, a famous Peruvian pisco-based cocktail. Finally, you will taste a delicious dish at the Cala de Miraflores restaurant. The tour is in all-inclusive service and lasts approximately 3 hours 30 minutes.
- The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up at the door of their hotel in the city of Lima between 10 am and 10.30 am.
- Next, the tourist transport will take you to a typical Peruvian market where the visitor will be able to appreciate the great variety of products from Peru and their importance in the preparation of the most representative dishes of the country.
- Tourists can also enjoy juicy fruits such as lucuma, custard apple, pacae and golden gooseberry.
- Next, visit the tourist restaurant Cala where the tourist can learn to prepare the pisco sour (cocktail) and the famous ceviche.
- The tour ends with a delicious lunch at the Cala de Miraflores restaurant. After that, the visitor will be taken to the door of his hotel in the city of Lima. The tour ends between 1:30 and 2 in the afternoon.
Gastronomy Tour – SHARED SERVICE
Price per person
|Gastronomic Tour – All inclusive||145 USD||145 USD|
- Pick up from the tourist’s hotel.
- Complete tourist transportation.
- Professional tour guide in Spanish or English.
- Practical class to prepare ceviche, stuffed cause or pisco sour.
- Recipe book and certificate for participation in cooking classes.
- Special lunch at Cala de Miraflores restaurant.
- Entrance to all restaurants and places to visit.
- Return to your tourist hotel.
- Food not described.
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring?
- Passport or valid identity document.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Snacks and rehydrating drinks.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the visitor’s pick-up at the door of their hotel in Lima between 10 am and 10.30 am .
- The tour ends with the transfer to the door of the tourist’s hotel in the city of Lima between 1:30 pm and 2:00 pm.
Group or private services
- Do you want to take the gastronomic tour of Lima in private service? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (+51) 982 108 083. The private tour is an excellent option if you are traveling as a family.
What services does the Lima food tour include?
The tour includes pick up of the tourist from their hotel in Lima, complete tourist transportation (round trip), professional guide in Spanish or English, practical cooking class, entrance to the market and restaurants, lunch at Cala de Miraflores restaurant and return to the visitor’s hotel.
Does the tour include cooking classes?
Yes, the tour includes cooking classes with preparation of causa rellena, ceviche and the pisco sour cocktail. At the end, the visitor is given a recipe book and certificate.
What time does the Lima food tour start and end?
The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up at the door of their hotel in Lima between 10 am and 10.30 am. The tour ends with the return to the door of the tourist’s hotel between 1.30 pm and 2 pm.
Can I cancel the food tour in Lima?
Yes, the tours can be canceled if a simple request is made by email to email@example.com with a last term of 5 days before the visit date. The cancellation of the tour has a penalty of 25% of the value of the service (reimbursement of 75% of the value of the paid tour). The transfer of money is carried out by the same means of payment that you used, that is, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal.
Can I change the date of the food tour in Lima?
Yes, the tours can be modified if a request is sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with a last term of up to 5 days before the visit date. The change of tour date has a penalty of 10% (which must be paid through a link sent by the sales assistant).
Does the tour include tasting of typical Peruvian dishes?
Yes, during the tour the tourist will be able to taste a variety of fruits, the stuffed cause, the pisco sour and, of course, the Peruvian ceviche (the best of Peruvian gastronomy).
How to pay for the tour?
You can pay for the tour through the different payment gateways, such as: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal.
What other tours can I do in Lima?
During your visit to Lima you can also take tours such as: the Lima City Tour, the Pachacamac Sanctuary Tour, the Caral Tour, the Magic Water Circuit Tour, the Palomino Islands Tour and more.