7-day tour: Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu All Inclusive
About this tour
- Start: With pickup at the airport in the city of Lima.
- Duration: 7 days and 6 nights.
- Type of transport: Large tourist minivan for each day of excursion, tourist train for Machu Picchu Peru Rail and Inca Rail.
- Tickets included (no lines): All tickets are included in the tour.
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide every day in English and Spanish (group service).
- Feeding. Breakfast every day, 2 lunches (1 lunch at Tunupa buffet restaurant in the Sacred Valley and buffet lunch on the 7 Colors Mountain tour).
- Lodging: 5 nights in a hotel in the city of Cusco and 1 night in a hotel in Machupicchu town (good quality standard service).
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Get to know the best tourist attractions in Lima and Cusco, the most visited cities in Peru. The tour includes a visit to the city of Lima (City Tour), the city of Cusco (City Tour), the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the sacred city of Machu Picchu, the South Valley of Cusco and the 7 Colors Mountain. The service is all inclusive: pick up from the airport, pick up from the hotel for each tour, complete professional guide, entrance to all tourist attractions, complete transportation (including tourist train to Machu Picchu), good quality tourist hotel for each night and food in some excursions (full breakfasts, as well as buffet in the Sacred Valley and 7 Colors Mountain).
This is the experience
- The 7-day tour, Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu begins with the pick-up of the visitor from the airport in the city of Lima. That first day, in the afternoon, the City Tour of Lima takes place through its main temples and historical monuments. The second day, after a flight to Cusco, the City Tour Cusco takes place. Day 3 is the famous Sacred Valley of the Incas tour – buffet lunch at the Tunupa restaurant. On day 4 we will enjoy the tour to Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes and return to Cusco. Day 5 is the half-day tour to the South Valley of Cusco. Day 6 is the famous tour to 7 Colors Mountain. Finally, on day 7, is the transfer and farewell at the Cusco airport where the service ends.
DAY 1: Pick up from Lima airport and City Tour
- The tourist package begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the airport in the city of Lima, the capital of Peru.
- The pickup time is previously scheduled via WhatsApp. Then, aboard a tourist transport, the transfer is made to the visitor’s hotel. The hotel is comfortable in one of the most touristic districts of the city.
- Upon arrival, the tourist has free time to settle in and have lunch (not included in the tour).
- At 1 pm the City Tour Lima begins, which includes a visit to the archaeological site of Huaca Pucllana, a ceremonial center built in the 4th century AD. Then we visit the historic center of Lima. The visitor will visit the Government Palace, Plaza San Martín, Plaza de Armas, the Archbishop’s Palace, the Cathedral and the Municipal Palace.
- Likewise, you will visit the Museum of the Central Reserve Bank of Peru, with a collection of pre-Inca treasures, ceramics and even textiles. The visit also includes entry to the Catacombs, or underground cemetery in the Temple of San Francisco.
- The tour, finally, includes a visit to modern Lima such as the districts of Miraflores, San Isidro and more. The service ends at 6 p.m.
- At night the tourist will have free time to walk around the city (dinner not included).
- The night is spent in the selected tourist hotel, a comfortable and good quality 2-star service.
DAY 2: Flight to Cusco and City Tour of the city
- The second day of the tour begins with breakfast at the tourist hotel. Then, at the time previously scheduled by WhatsApp, the pick-up and transfer to the Lima airport takes place.
- Then the flight from Lima to Cusco takes place (approximately 1 hour of travel).
- In the city of Cusco an assistant will be waiting to welcome you. Then, aboard a tourist transport, you are transferred to your hotel in the historic center of the city.
- At the hotel the visitor will have free time to settle in and have lunch (not included in the tour).
- At 1 pm the tourist is picked up to begin the Cusco City Tour. The service includes a visit to famous tourist attractions such as: the Cathedral, the Coricancha temple, the Sacsayhuamán fortress and the 3 ruins (Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay).
- The service ends at approximately 6:30 in the afternoon.
- At night the tourist has free time to walk around the city of Cusco (dinner not included).
- The second night will be spent in the chosen hotel, a 2-star service recommended for its comfort, cleanliness and good quality.
DAY 3: Visit to the Sacred Valley with buffet and hotel in Machu Picchu town
- The third day of the tour begins with breakfast at the tourist’s hotel in the hotel dining room. At 7.30 in the morning the service to the Sacred Valley begins with the pick-up of tourists from the door of their hotel.
- After a trip of almost 1 hour, the first visit to the Taray viewpoint is made, with beautiful views of the entire Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Then continue the trip for 40 minutes until arriving at the archaeological site of Pisac. There the tourist, always in the company of a professional guide, will get to know its paths, neighborhoods, stone enclosures, temples and even an Inca cemetery.
- After visiting Pisac, you travel for 1 hour 20 minutes until you reach the town of Urubamba. There we will visit the tourist restaurant Tunupa, one of the best in Cusco. The buffet lunch includes a wide variety of exquisite dishes, including the best of Peruvian cuisine.
- Then, after a trip of only 25 minutes, we arrived at Ollantaytambo to see its archaeological site. We will visit its Temple of the Sun, the Ñusta Baths, the 10 Niches Enclosure and other stone buildings.
- After the visit, in the same town, we board the Inca Rail The Voyager train which, in a comfortable journey of 1 hour 40 minutes, will take us to Machupicchu town or Aguas Calientes.
- In the town an assistant will take us to the tourist hotel (comfortable and clean 2-star service). At night the visitor will have free time (dinner not included) to walk around the town.
- The third night the visitor will spend in a tourist hotel in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 4: Visit to Machu and return to the city of Cusco
- The fourth day of the tour begins with breakfast at the Aguas Calientes tourist hotel. Then, always with the guide, you walk a few steps to the bus station. The bus trip from the town to Machu Picchu lasts 30 minutes.
- We will enter Machupicchu with the group and the guide. The chosen circuit will be number 2, the most recommended because it includes the majority of stone constructions, such as: the Main Temple, the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Sacred Rock, the Temple of the Condor and others.
- The Machu Picchu circuit takes approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. Of course it allows you to get the classic photo of Machu Picchu.
- After the visit to Machu Picchu, you return by tourist bus to the town of Aguas Calientes (30 minutes of travel). In the town, the tourist will have free time to have lunch (not included in the tour) and walk through the magical place.
- At the time indicated by the guide, we will board the Peru Rail Expedition train. The first section is by train to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to the city of Cusco.
- At the Wánchaq station in the city of Cusco, a transport will take us to the door of our hotel at approximately 9 pm.
- That night you rest at the tourist hotel in the city of Cusco.
DAY 5: Half-day tour to the South Valley of Cusco
- On the fifth day of the tour, the tour to the South Valley of Cusco takes place. The adventure begins with the visitor’s breakfast in the hotel dining room. Then the visitor is picked up at approximately 8 in the morning.
- In a trip of approximately 1 hour you will reach the archaeological site of Tipón, in the south of Cusco. There, always together with a professional guide, we will tour its stone temples that include the surprising water fountains.
- After the visit to Tipón, it is time to board the tourist transport again towards the city of Piquillacta. This city was built before the Inca era, in the era of the Wari culture (450 A.D. – 1 thousand A.D.). There we will see its adobe and stone temples, which have more than two floors.
- The last tourist destination to visit is the town of Andahuaylillas, famous for its colonial church. This temple has beautiful canvases and murals, which earned it the nickname ‘Sistine Chapel of America’.
- The tour ends with the return to the door of the visitor’s hotel in the city of Cusco at 2 in the afternoon on average.
- In the afternoon and evening, tourists will be free to walk through the historic streets of the city of Cusco (lunch or dinner is not included).
- The last night the tourist will spend in his hotel in the city of Cusco.
DAY 6: Tour to the 7 Colors Mountain
- On the sixth day of the tour, the famous tour to the 7 Colors Mountain, also called Vinicunca or Rainbow Mountain, takes place.
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in the city of Cusco (at approximately 5 am).
- After a 2-hour trip you arrive at the town of Cusipata. There we will descend to enjoy a delicious buffet-style breakfast made with Andean ingredients.
- After breakfast we will board the tourist transport again to travel 1 hour to the community of Phulawasipata. There, at more than 4,200 meters above sea level, we will get ready to begin the arduous hike to Vinicunca.
- The walk takes 2 hours on average. The distance is approximately 3 kilometers. What makes the route difficult is the geography of almost 5 thousand meters above sea level. Optionally, visitors who cannot complete the route can rent a horse from a local resident (not included in the tour).
- Once in Vinicunca the prize will be a beautiful landscape full of colors and nuances. The guide will help us with photos and information about this tourist attraction.
- The return will be by the same route as the outward trip. In Phulawasipata we will board the tourist transport to return to the town of Cusipata.
- In the town of Cusipata we will enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch made with Andean ingredients.
- After lunch we will return to the city of Cusco where the tour ends at 6 pm on average.
- In the evening we will have free time to say goodbye to the city of Cusco.
- We will spend the night in the tourist hotel in Cusco.
DAY 7: Transfer to the airport and end of the tour
- On the last day of the tour we can have breakfast at the tourist hotel in the city of Cusco. Then the tourist is picked up from the hotel door. The pick-up time is agreed in advance by WhatsApp with your advisor.
- The tour ends with transfer to the Cusco airport and the subsequent farewell.
- End of the tour.
- Pick up from the airport in the city of Lima.
- Pick up from the tourist hotel for each day’s tours.
- Complete tourist transportation service (in large minivan and Peru Rail and Inca Rail tourist train for the visit to Machu Picchu).
- Professional bilingual tour guide for each tour (in Spanish and English).
- 6 hotel nights in standard 2-star service (1 night in Lima, 1 night in Aguas Calientes and 4 nights in the city of Cusco).
- 6 breakfasts (in the tourist hotel or during the tour).
- 2 almuerzos (1 buffet en Tunupa del Valle Sagrado y 1 estilo buffet en tour Vinicunca).
- City Tour Lima.
- City Tour Cusco.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour.
- Machu Picchu Full Day Tour.
- Cusco South Valley Tour.
- 7 Colors Mountain Tour (Vinicunca).
- Return to Cusco airport.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Plane tickets.
What to bring?
- Passport (or identity document).
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable clothing for temperate weather in Lima and cold weather in Cusco.
- A jacket (cold night temperatures in Cusco).
- Mosquito repellent.
- Photo camera.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The 7-day Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu All Inclusive tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist at the Lima airport.
- The tour ends with the transfer and farewell of the visitor at the Cusco airport..
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- The city of Cusco (3,399 meters above sea level) is located in the heart of the Andes Mountains where some symptoms of altitude sickness are common, such as dizziness, fatigue or nausea.
- The symptoms usually reduce after two or three days of the visitor’s adaptation to the city of Cusco. It is also recommended to drink rehydrating drinks.
Group or private services
- The 7-day Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu tour is carried out in group service. For a more private service for you, your partner, family or friends; You can request it through us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What tourist attractions do the tour include?
The tour includes a visit to the city of Lima (City Tour), the city of Cusco (City Tour), the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu, the South Valley of Cusco and the 7 Colors Mountain. It is an all-inclusive service for 7 days and 6 nights.
Does the tour include plane flights?
No, the tour does not offer plane flights, but, if the tourist requests it, we can organize their flights with the best schedules. Just contact email@example.com.
Does the tour include a hotel? How is the service?
Yes, the tour includes 6 nights in hotels with 2-star service. These services are recommended for their cleanliness, tranquility and organization (hot shower, wifi internet, TV, furniture and more). There are 1 night in the city of Lima, 1 night in Machu Picchu town and 4 nights in the city of Cusco.
Does the tour include food?
Yes, the tour includes all breakfasts (6), 2 lunches (1 at the famous Tunupa restaurant in the Sacred Valley and 1 on the Vinicunca tour). Does not include dinners.
How is payment made for the 7-day Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu tour?
You can pay for the tour with the Machupicchu Terra payment form. You can also ask your advisor for a payment link that you will receive in your email. You can make payment with any Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal credit or debit card.
Can I cancel the tour?
Yes, you can cancel the tour by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last deadline is five days before the start of the service. The penalty is 50% of the total amount paid (50% refund). The tour is not subject to changes in date or service owners.