Lima City Tour Half Day with All Inclusive
About this tour
- Start: Pick up at your respective hotel.
- Duration: 4 hours approx. (start at 8.30 am or 12.30 pm).
- Tickets included (no queues): Entrance to the Huaca Pucllana and the Cathedral of Lima.
- Type of transport: Large full equipment minivan.
- Tour guide: In English and Spanish (shared or private service).
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Tour modern Lima and colonial Lima through a 4-hour all-inclusive tour. The service begins in Miraflores, the district with the most hotels and tourist lodgings in the city. Then you visit the beautiful boardwalk with beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean. You will also appreciate the famous ‘huaca Pucllana’ an archaeological site built by the Lima culture, the first men who settled in the place. Finally, you will go through the historic streets and squares of downtown Lima where buildings such as the Main Square and the Cathedral stand.
This is the experience
- Get to know the two faces of Lima: the colonial city and the modern city. The route begins with a tour of the modern district of Miraflores where the majority of tourist services such as hotels, restaurants, cafes and more are located. There they will appreciate the beauty of the boardwalk, one of the most beautiful points of the city. Then, always aboard a tourist transport, they will visit the Huaca Pucllana, mark of the Lima culture (200 AD – 650 AD) who were the first inhabitants of the place. Then we will visit the historic Main Square, where the Government Palace, the Municipal Palace and, above all, the imposing Cathedral are located. After appreciating this huge church we will have free time to walk through the traditional streets of the city. Finally we will return to Miraflores where the tour ends.
- Start the tour at 8.30 am with the pick up of the tourist transport at the door of your hotel (private service) or in a central location in Miraflores (shared service).
- On board our extensive tourist transport we will go to the Miraflores boardwalk to see its parks, its impressive views and a little of the history of the modern city. We can visit the Parque del amor, a public space frequented mainly by couples.
- Again in our tourist transport we will go to the huaca Pucllana, a set of pyramids built by the Lima culture, which inhabited these territories between 200 AD and 650 AD). There we will learn more about the history of the city, always in the company of our tour guide.
- Then we will travel for approximately 40 minutes towards the center of the city of Lima. There we will appreciate the colonial city, its streets, large houses, squares and, above all, the Main Square where the Government Palace, the Municipal Palace and the Cathedral of Lima stand out.
- Together with our tour guide we will visit the Cathedral to learn about its history, relics and magnificent colonial architecture.
- Finally we will have free time to explore part of the traditional streets of the city. In this way we will learn more about the culture of Lima.
- We will return to the Miraflores district aboard our tourist transport.
- End of the tour.
- Comfortable and safe complete transportation.
- Tour guide service in English and Spanish.
- Entries to the sites.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring?
- Passport (or identity document).
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Cash in case you want to shop for handicrafts.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins in the Miraflores district where most of the tourists who visit the city stay.
- The tour ends in the Miraflores district.
Group or private services
- The information described applies to shared services (for a varied group of tourists). If you want a private service (for your own group of family or friends) contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time does the tour start?
The Lima City Tour starts at 8.30 in the morning.
Can I cancel the tour?
Yes, but remember that you must request the process by email 72 hours in advance as the last deadline. Cancellation has a one-time penalty of 35% of the value of the tour (65% refund).
In which language is the tour guide service carried out?
The languages for shared service are Spanish or English. To carry out the tour in a language other than these, a private service must be requested (for the tourist and their companions).
Is the tour dangerous?
The tour offers security during the tour.