Unforgettable Peru Tour: Lima, Arequipa, Cusco 8 days 7 nightsLima Excursiones of several days
About this tour
- Duration: 8 days and 7 nights.
- Start: With the pick up at the Lima airport.
- Type of transport: Large fully equipped minivan, tourist bus and tourist train.
- Tickets included (no queues): Entrance to all tourist attractions (no queues or additional payments).
- Airplane Ticket: Not included, but they are purchased at the tourist’s request.
- Feeding. Breakfast in hotels, lunch and dinner in certain tourist destinations.
- Tour guide: In English and Spanish (shared service).
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Peru is a country with unforgettable tourist attractions. The three most visited places are: the city of Lima, the Colca canyon and, of course, the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. The tour lasts 8 days and 7 nights in which you visit these places and more. The service includes everything you need for a comfortable and safe all-inclusive trip: pick up from the hotel, transportation to each place, professional tour guide every day, hotels in each destination, entrance to all tourist attractions, partial meals, and more. It does not include plane tickets, which can be purchased after contacting one of our advisors.
This is the experience
- Day 1 is the tour to the Magic Water Circuit in Lima. On day 2 the City Tour Lima + Pachacamac Sanctuary. Day 3 is the flight to Arequipa and the City Tour of the city in the afternoon. On day 4 the tour to the Colca Canyon Full Day. Day 5: Flight to Cusco and City Tour of the city in the afternoon. Day 6: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas with buffet in Urubamba and overnight in the town of Aguas Calientes. Day 7 is the tour to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and return to Cusco. Day 8 is the transfer to Cusco airport and final farewell.
Tour Lima, Arequipa, Cusco 8 days 7 nights
|Hotel 2 stars||1,310 USD||1,135 USD|
|Hotel 3 stars||1,490 USD||1,195 USD|
|Hotel 4 stars||1,840 USD||1,380 USD|
Day 1: Pick up from the airport and tour Magic Water Circuit in Lima
- The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up at the Jorge Chávez International Airport in Lima (the pick-up time is previously coordinated).
- After the welcome, we will transfer you by tourist transport to your hotel in the city of Lima.
- In our prices there are a variety of hotels that the tourist can choose. They are all highly recommended.
- After ordering the suitcases and a little rest, in the afternoon, the tour of the Magic Water Circuit takes place. It is an afternoon – night full of colors in the largest park in the city of Lima.
- At night you rest at the hotel chosen for the first night.
Day 2: City Tour Lima + Sanctuary of Pachacamac Full Day
- On day 2 the tourist can have breakfast at the tourist hotel in Lima.
- Then, at around 8 in the morning, the City Tour takes place through the main streets and monuments of the city: Miraflores, the boardwalk, the main square, the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Catacombs and more.
- Then the tour continues towards the south of the city. In the valley of Lurín you will visit the most important sanctuary in the Inca and pre-Inca times: Pachacamac.
- Pachacamac was a sanctuary and oracle where the Incas came on pilgrimage until it was taken over by the Spanish in the 16th century.
- After visiting Pachacamac, we will return to Lima where we spend the night in the city’s tourist hotel.
Day 3: Flight and City Tour Arequipa
- The third day we have an early breakfast at the tourist hotel in Lima. Then, at a previously agreed time, the tourist transport service will wait for you at the hotel door to transfer you to the Jorge Chávez airport.
- After a flight of approximately 1 hour, a tourist transport will take you to your hotel in the city of Arequipa.
- After resting and settling in at your hotel, in the afternoon, you can take the Arequipa City Tour, which includes a visit to: the Cathedral, the Compañía de Jesús church, the Yanahuara viewpoint, the historic streets of the city, colonial mansions made of ashlar and more.
- Then it’s time to rest at the tourist hotel chosen for the third night.
Day 4: Tour to the Colca Canyon Full Day
- Between 3 am and 3.30 am the tourist transport will pick you up from your hotel.
- After a trip through the Andean landscapes of Arequipa, we arrive at the town of Chivay where a continental breakfast is served.
- Next, we will visit the famous Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint where we will observe the flight of the Andean condor. In addition, we will visit the Antahulque and Wayrapunku viewpoints.
- Then there is a visit to the town of Maca where, optionally, you can visit the thermal baths of Chacapi. At midday, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- Next, the return trip to the city of Arequipa is made, where we will arrive at around 5 pm.
- At night we will rest in a tourist hotel in Arequipa.
Day 5: Flight and City Tour Cusco
- In the morning, after breakfast, and at the previously agreed time, a tourist transport will pick you up at the hotel door to take you to the Arequipa airport.
- After a flight of less than 1 hour we will arrive at the airport of the city of Cusco. We will transfer you to your hotel in the historic center to rest and organize your bags. You will also have free time to have lunch on your own.
- At 1.30 pm we will pick you up from the door of your hotel to start the City Tour Cusco where we will visit tourist attractions such as: the Cathedral, the Coricancha, Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
- The tour concludes at an average of 6.30 pm. The tourist will have the night free for dinner. Then it’s time to rest at the tourist hotel in Cusco.
Day 6: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas with overnight in Machupicchu town
- Early, after breakfast, between 7.30 am and 8 am; we will pick you up from your hotel to start the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- The first tourist destination to visit is the Taray viewpoint where you have impressive views of the Sacred Valley.
- Next, we will visit the archaeological site of Pisac, famous for its immense Inca platforms. After the visit to Pisac, we will go to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy a buffet lunch at the prestigious Tunupa restaurant.
- The next destination to visit is the town and archaeological site of Ollantaytambo, famous for buildings such as the Temple of the Sun and the Baños de la Ñusta. Then we will drive you to the train station where at 3.37 pm we will take the tourist train to Machupicchu town.
- In this town an assistant will lead us to the chosen hotel. We will have the night off for dinner.
Day 7: Machu Picchu Full Day Tour and return to Cusco
- At around 7 am we will have breakfast at the tourist hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Then we will walk a few steps to board the bus that will take us to Machu Picchu (only 30 minute trip).
- Then, together with the tour guide, we will visit the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu where we will appreciate its famous buildings such as: the Temple of the Sun, the Main Temple, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Sacred Rock, the Temple of the Condor and more. You can also get the classic postcard photo.
- After that we will return by bus to Aguas Calientes where we have free time to have lunch on our own and explore this beautiful town.
- At 4.22 pm (arrive 30 minutes before) board the tourist train back to Cusco. The tour ends at an average of 8.30 pm.
Day 8: Transfer to the airport and farewell
- Early, after breakfast at the hotel, and prior coordination, we will pick you up from the tourist hotel to take you to the Cusco airport.
- Finally, the farewell and end of the tour is made at the Cusco airport, with the flight to the city of Lima.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Complete tourist transport (in minivan and tourist train).
- Complete official tourist guide.
- 7 hotel nights in Lima, Arequipa, Cusco and Machupicchu.
- Full breakfasts.
- Partial lunches and dinners (in some services).
- Magic Water Circuit Tour.
- City Tour Lima + Pachacamac.
- City Tour Arequipa.
- Colca Canyon Full Day Tour.
- City Tour Cusco.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour.
- Tour Machu Picchu.
- Instant confirmation.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Plane tickets (optional to request them).
What to bring?
- Passport (or identity document).
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable clothes.
- A coat.
- Snacks and drinks.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist at the Lima airport.
- The tour ends with the transfer and farewell at the Cusco airport.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- In high altitude regions such as Arequipa and Cusco, tourists can suffer from altitude sickness or soroche can cause some discomfort during their visit such as dizziness, fatigue or nausea. Try to avoid alcoholic beverages and fatty foods before your visit.
- To reduce the symptoms, try to acclimatize one day before in the region where you are. Drinking coca leaf infusions (a natural plant used by the Incas) is an excellent option.
Group or private services
- The information described applies to shared services (for a varied group of tourists). If you want a private service (for your own group of family or friends) contact us at email@example.com.
Does the tour include plane tickets?
No, the tour does not include plane tickets. However, the tourist can request them with our sales advisor. We offer good prices and at the time that best suits the tour.
How to make the purchase of the tour?
After contacting our sales advisor, you will receive a payment link for the purchase of the tour. You can make the purchase using any credit or debit card such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or American Express.
Can I change the date?
No, the tour is not subject to change of date (due to advance purchase of tickets, plane tickets and so on).
Can I cancel the tour?
Yes, the cancellation is subject to commissions. Contact our sales advisor or review the Terms and Conditions.
Are there discounts on the purchase of the Inti Raymi tour?
Yes, there are discounts for university students, under 18 years of age, as well as citizens of Peru, Colombia, Ecuador or Bolivia.
In what language is the guide in Inti Raymi?
The tour guide service is in Spanish or English.