City Tour + Sacred Valley + Machupicchu 3 days
- The three most visited tourist attractions during the visit to Cusco are: the city of Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the Inca city of Machu Picchu. The best way to get to know them is on a 3-day tour that offers a complete service that includes everything you need for this incredible experience: airport pick-up, lodging, meals, complete transportation, entrance fees, tour guide and more. On day 1 you will visit the city of Cusco along with all its archaeological sites such as Sacsayhuaman, the Coricancha, the city’s Cathedral, among others. The second day you will visit the beautiful landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas including Pisac, Chinchero, Ollantaytambo and Urubamba. Finally, the third and last day of the tour; the visitor will visit Machu Picchu, one of the 7 wonders of the world and the main tourist attraction in Peru.
About this tour
7 people (maximum).
- Type of transport:
Large minivan full equipment for all sites. Train to Machu Picchu.
- Tickets included (no queues):
Entrance ticket ‘Machu Picchu Solo’. Entrance to all the sites of the city of Cusco and the Sacred Valley.
Buffet lunch on day 2. Breakfast and dinner on day 2. Breakfast on day 3.
- Tourist guide:
In English and Spanish (shared service).
With the tourist pick up at the Cusco airport.
- Payment methods:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
This is the experience
- Start the tour in the city of Cusco. From noon, you will visit the main temples and archaeological sites of the ancient capital of the Inca empire. First you will know the Cathedral of the city, one of the most beautiful on the continent. Then you will visit the Coricancha temple (Temple of the Sun), a place even more important than Machu Picchu. Finally, that day you will go up to the mountains of the city to visit the archaeological sites of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. That night you will rest in a standard hotel in the city. On the second day the minivan will pick you up from the door of your hotel to visit the towns of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. That day you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in the town of Urubamba. The places to visit are the Inca temples of Pisac and Ollantaytambo. At night you will travel to the town of Aguas Calientes where you will rest in our hotel. Finally, our last day will get up early to spend all the necessary time in Machu Picchu. You will also know the famous town of Aguas Calientes. The return is by the same route of the outward journey. The service has everything the tourist needs to meet their expectations during the trip.
- Pick up from the tourist at the Cusco airport and transfer to their hotel for the tourist to rest after their long trip.
- City Tour Cusco service: meeting of the group in the Main Square and visit to the Cathedral, the Coricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay (includes transportation, tour guide and tickets).
- Dinner (own expense) and night in a 2-star hotel in the city of Cusco.
- Breakfast at the hotel and pick up from the tourist at the door of his hotel to start the trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- In the company of a tour guide we will visit the archaeological site of Pisac. Then we will have a buffet lunch in Urubamba. Finally, we tour the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo.
- After the tour of the Sacred Valley, we will board the tourist train ‘Expedition’ (subject to availability) that will take us to the town of Aguas Calientes where we will have dinner at a local restaurant. There our assistant will take you to your hotel to spend the night. Optionally we can visit the hot springs of Aguas Calientes.
- We will get up at approximately 5 am to have breakfast at the hotel. Then we will go to the bus station to make a short trip to Machu Picchu.
- Once in Machu Picchu we will meet with our tour guide to tour the Inca City of Machu Picchu in his company. We will also have free time to take photos.
- We will return by bus to Aguas Calientes. We will have free time to have lunch (not included in the tour), stroll or do last minute purchases at the artisan market.
- Finally, we will return by train ‘Expedition’ and minivan to the city of Cusco where we will spend the night at our selected hotel.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Transportation by minivan to all sites.
- Tour guide service in English and Spanish (shared service) in all places.
- Entrance to all the sites of Cusco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba, breakfast and dinner in Aguas Calientes.
- Transportation by tourist train ‘Expedition’ (round trip).
- Transportation by bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip).
- 1 night in a standard hotel in Cusco.
- 1 night in a standard hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Feeding on day 1.
- Lunch and dinner on day 3.
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring
- Passport (or identity document).
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable clothes for walks.
- A coat.
- Poncho for rain.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Comfortable trekking shoes.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the tourist pick-up at the Cusco airport (prior coordination). If you do not need this service, the tour begins in the Main Square of the city, ready for the City Tour.
- The tour ends at Square Regocijo in the city center (a few steps from most tourist hotels and restaurants).
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Altitude sickness or soroche can cause you some discomfort during your visit such as dizziness, fatigue or nausea. Try to avoid alcoholic beverages and fatty foods before the visit.
- To reduce the symptoms, try to acclimatize the day before to the altitude of the city of Cusco. Drinking coca leaf infusions (a natural plant used by the Incas) is an excellent option.
Group or private services
- The information described applies to shared services (for a varied group of tourists). If you want a private service (for your own group of family or friends) contact us at email@example.com.
Where will I stay on the days of the tour?
The lodgings are standard and comfortable services (2 stars). If the tourist wants to improve the quality of the hotel, he should contact us to suggest some of the available hotels.
Can I make the reservation with a few days before the trip?
It is recommended to make the reservation up to 3 days before the trip. This way, your entire itinerary can be better organized. However, it is still possible to make the reservation 1 day before.
Is the trip safe?
Yes. The city of Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu are 100% safe tourist attractions. They do not include any hike of high difficulty. The tourist will only dedicate himself to enjoying each place he visits.
What archaeological sites will I visit in the 3 days of the tour?
During the 3 days that the tour lasts, each visitor will know the most important Inca archaeological sites such as: Sacsayhuaman, Coricancha, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay, Pisac, Chinchero, Ollantaytambo and, of course, Machu Picchu.