Special Peru Tour: Lima and Cusco 6 days 5 nightsLima Excursiones of several days
About this tour
- Start: With the pick up at the Lima airport.
- Duration: 6 days and 5 nights.
- Type of transport: Tourist bus, large minivan, car, boat in Lima and train to Machu Picchu.
- Tickets included: Entrance to all tourist attractions (no queues or additional payments).
- Airplane Ticket: Not included, but they are purchased at the tourist’s request.
- Tour guide: In English and Spanish (shared service).
- Feeding. Breakfast in hotels, lunch and dinner in certain tourist destinations.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Peru is an unforgettable tourist destination. This is demonstrated by the hundreds of tourists who comment on the pleasant experience of their trip in internet forums. The most popular destinations are undoubtedly Cusco and Lima, the capital of the country. The Unforgettable Peru tour allows you to get to know the best of these two Peruvian regions. In Lima the tourist will be able to know the city, the Palomino islands and the Magic Circuit of the Waters. In Cusco, you will be able to visit tourist attractions such as the city, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. All within a well-organized, punctual tour with all services included: pick up, transportation, tickets, professional guide, hotel, and more.
This is the experience
- On day 1 the pick up from the airport takes place and at sunset the tour to the Magic Water Circuit in Lima. On day 2 the tour to the Palomino Islands in Callao. On day 3, the flight to the city of Cusco takes place and then, in the afternoon, the City Tour of the city of Cusco. On day 4 the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas with buffet in Urubamba takes place and overnight in the town of Aguas Calientes. On day 5 the tour to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and return to the city of Cusco. On the 6th is the transfer to the Cusco airport and the final farewell.
Tour Lima and Cusco 6 days 5 nights
|Hotel 2 stars||940 USD||800 USD|
|Hotel 3 stars||1,120 USD||870 USD|
|Hotel 4 stars||1,400 USD||1,020 USD|
Day 1: Pick up from the airport and tour Magic Water Circuit in Lima
- The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist from the Jorge Chávez international airport in Lima. Remember that the pick-up time is previously coordinated with our travel advisor.
- After the welcome at the airport, we will take you by tourist transport to your hotel in Lima.
- The tour includes hotel. For the choice of the tourist hotel we have a variety of hotels that the visitor can choose. All are services that stand out for their quality and cleanliness.
- After ordering the suitcases and taking a short break in the afternoon, the tour of the Magical Water Circuit takes place. The service includes transportation, a guide who will accompany you for a nice walk in the afternoon – night, in the largest water theme park in South America..
- At night you rest at the chosen hotel in the city of Lima.
Day 2: Tour to the Palomino Islands in Callao
- The second day, in the morning, a continental breakfast is served at the tourist hotel in Lima.
- Then, at around 8 in the morning, the tour to the Palomino islands of Callao, the main port of Peru, takes place.
- The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist and the transfer to the pier of the Guerra or the Miguel Grau Square in Callao.
- On board a tourist boat we will visit the islands of La Punta, Chucuito, El Camotal, El Frontón, Cabrinzas Island, San Lorenzo Island, as well as the guano island where rock formations can be seen.
- On Palomino Island we can swim with sea lions in their natural habitat (approximately 30 minutes). After that we can appreciate the famous Humboldt penguins.
- After visiting the Palomino Islands, we will return to Lima where we spend the night in the city’s tourist hotel.
Day 3: Flight and City Tour Cusco
- Early, after breakfast, at the time agreed with our travel advisor, a tourist transport will pick you up to transfer you from the door of your hotel to the Cusco airport.
- The plane trip from Lima to Cusco takes approximately 1 hour. Upon arrival in the city, an assistant will wait for you to transfer you to your hotel in the historic center of the city. You will then have free time to have lunch on your own.
- At 1.30 pm the City Tour Cusco begins where we will pick you up from your hotel to see tourist attractions such as: the Cathedral, the Coricancha, Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
- The service ends at approximately 6:30 pm. Then, the visitor will have the night free for dinner.
- At night you can rest in the tourist hotel in the city of Cusco.
Day 4: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- The Sacred Valley of the Incas tour begins with the pick up of the tourist between 7:30 am and 8:00 am. Before you will have time to have breakfast at the tourist hotel.
- First we will visit the Taray viewpoint where we will get the dream photos of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Then we will visit the archaeological site of Pisac, famous for its Inca platforms. We will also know its cemetery, its enclosures and its temples. After Pisac we will board the tourist transport to travel to the town of Urubamba. There we will have a buffet lunch at the prestigious Tunupa restaurant (one of the best in Cusco).
- After lunch, we will visit the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo. There we will see famous buildings such as the Temple of the Sun, the Baños de la Ñusta or the Enclosure of the 10 Niches. After this, the tourist transport will take us to the Ollantaytambo train station. At 3.37 pm we will take the tourist train to Machupicchu town.
- In Aguas Calientes an assistant will lead us to the chosen hotel. We will have the night off for dinner. Then we will rest in the tourist hotel of this town.
Day 5: Machu Picchu Tour and return to Cusco
- On the fifth day, after breakfast at the tourist hotel in Aguas Calientes (around 7 am) the tour guide will take us to the bus station, located very close to the tourist hotels.
- At the bus station we will board the tourist transport that will take us to the entrance gate of Machu Picchu in a 30-minute uphill trip.
- The whole group will enter Machu Picchu together with the professional tour guide. The tour takes approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. It includes a visit to famous buildings such as: the Temple of the Sun, the Main Temple, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Sacred Rock, the Temple of the Condor and the House of the Guardian (there you can get the classic photos of the Inca citadel).
- Then we will return by tourist bus (30 minutes of travel) to the town of Aguas Calientes. There is free time to have lunch (not included in the tour) and walk around this magical place.
- At 4.22 in the afternoon we will have to take the tourist train back to Cusco (in Bimodal train + bus service). The tour ends at around 8:30 pm at your hotel in Cusco.
Day 6: Transfer to the airport and farewell
- On the last day we will have breakfast at the tourist hotel in the city of Cusco. Then, prior coordination, we will pick you up from the tourist hotel to take you to the Alejandro Velasco Astete airport in Cusco..
- The tour culminates with the farewell and end of the tour at the Cusco airport for the visitor to take their return flight to the city of Lima.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Complete tourist transport (in minivan and tourist train).
- Complete official tourist guide.
- 5 hotel nights in Lima (2 nights), Cusco (2 nights) and Machupicchu (1 night).
- Full breakfasts in hotels.
- Partial lunches and dinners (in some services).
- Magic Water Circuit Tour.
- Palomino Islands Tour of Callao.
- City Tour Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour.
- Tour Machu Picchu.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Plane tickets (optional to request them).
What to bring?
- Passport (or identity document).
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable clothes.
- A coat.
- Snacks and drinks.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the tourist’s pick up at the Lima airport.
- The tour culminates with the transfer and farewell at the Cusco airport.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- In the regions located in the Andes Mountains such as Cusco, the tourist can suffer the symptoms of altitude sickness, also called soroche. Symptoms are: dizziness, fatigue or nausea. To reduce these symptoms, try to avoid alcoholic beverages and fatty foods before your visit.
- Likewise, to reduce the symptoms, try to acclimatize one day before in the region where you are. Drinking coca leaf infusions (a natural plant used by the Incas) is an excellent option to combat the effects of soroche.
Group or private services
- The information described applies to shared services (for a varied group of tourists). If you want a private service (for your own group of family or friends) contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does this tour include plane tickets?
This service does not include plane tickets. However, the visitor can request them with our sales advisor. We offer good prices and at the time that best suits the tour.
How to pay for the tour?
To make the payment you must first communicate by WhatsApp with our sales advisor. “He or she will send you a payment link to your email. You can make the purchase using any credit or debit card such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or American Express.
Can I change the date?
No, unfortunately this service is not subject to change of dates. This is because the advance purchase of tickets, plane tickets and others are not subject to change either.
Can I cancel the tour?
Yes, you can cancel the tour. However, this procedure is subject to penalties at the time of reimbursement. For more information, review the Terms and Conditions.
Are there discounts on the tour?
Yes, the tour offers discounts for university students, children under 18 years of age and citizens of the Andean Community of Nations: Peru, Colombia, Ecuador or Bolivia.
Where does the tour start and end?
The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist at the Lima airport. The tour ends with the transfer and farewell of the tourist at the Cusco airport.