Machu Picchu Tour 2 days All Inclusive
About this tour
- Duration: 2 days.
- Start of the tour: At your hotel in the city of Cusco at approximately 5 am.
- End of tour: On day 2 at your hotel in the city of Cusco at approximately 9 pm.
- Transport: Bimodal bus service and Expedition tourist train from Peru Rail. Consettur bus route: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Tickets included (no queues): Entrance ticket ‘Machu Picchu Solo’ (includes classic postcard photo).
- Food (optional): Buffet lunch at a 5-star hotel next to Machu Picchu (additional cost).
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- Hotel: Standard tourist service in the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Make a visit to Machu Picchu without setbacks and reduced hours. The 2-day Machu Picchu tour allows you to make a patient visit, enjoying each tourist attraction. The tour includes pick up from your hotel in Cusco, tourist transportation by train (Peru Rail), bus (Consettur), one night at a tourist hotel in Aguas Calientes (breakfast included), entrance to Machu Picchu (includes classic postcard photo), return to Cusco by train and bus, as well as the final transfer to the tourist’s hotel in Cusco. The tour lasts 2 days and offers one of the best experiences in the Wonder of the World.
This is the experience
- The tour begins with the pick up from the door of the tourist’s hotel in the city of Cusco (5 am). Then you travel by tourist transport to the Wánchaq station (in the same city of Cusco) to board the bus to the Ollantaytambo train station. There you take the Expedition tourist train that takes the tourist to Aguas Calientes in almost 2 hours. In this town the visitor will have free time to discover its main tourist attractions. At night you will stay at a tourist hotel in the town. On day 2, you travel by Consettur bus to Machu Picchu to do the 2 hour 30 minute circuit with a professional guide. The return to Cusco is by the same route as the outbound trip: by bus, train and tourist transport. The tour ends with the transfer to the tourist’s hotel in Cusco (approximately 9 pm).
With single room
Machu Picchu Tour 2 days
|Hotel 2 stars||350 USD||330 USD||300 USD||320 USD||290 USD||290 USD||290 USD||270 USD||270 USD|
|Hotel 3 stars||390 USD||370 USD||340 USD||360 USD||330 USD||330 USD||330 USD||310 USD||310 USD|
|Hotel 4 stars||540 USD||520 USD||490 USD||510 USD||480 USD||480 USD||480 USD||460 USD||460 USD|
With double room
Machu Picchu Tour 2 days
|Hotel 2 stars||320 USD||300 USD||270 USD||290 USD||260 USD||260 USD||260 USD||240 USD||240 USD|
|Hotel 3 stars||335 USD||315 USD||285 USD||305 USD||275 USD||275 USD||275 USD||255 USD||255 USD|
|Hotel 4 stars||420 USD||400 USD||370 USD||390 USD||360 USD||360 USD||360 USD||340 USD||340 USD|
- The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist at the door of his hotel in the city of Cusco, at approximately 5 am. The pick up is valid for tourists staying in the historic center of the city (most tourist hotels are in this area).
- Then travel in a tourist transport to the Wánchaq station, located in the same city of Cusco. From there we take a ‘Bimodal’ bus that will take us to the Ollantaytambo train station.
- In the town of Ollantaytambo you take the Expedition train, which allows you to appreciate the beautiful landscapes of the Sacred Valley in a comfortable seat. It also includes tables, large windows, sales on board and personal service on board. The trip to Aguas Calientes takes 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Once in the town of Aguas Calientes, the tourist will be taken by an assistant to the corresponding tourist hotel. The town is so small that everything can be reached on foot.
- In the afternoon the tourist has free time to get to know the town better, as well as have lunch and dinner in the many tourist services that are available in the town. It is recommended: visit the thermal baths, the stone sculptures, the Mándor waterfalls or the Machu Picchu site museum.
- At night the tourist will receive a briefing (summary) by his tour guide and then sleep at the tourist hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- On the second day of the tour, the visitor can have breakfast in the dining room of the hotel in Aguas Calientes. Then, together with the tour guide, you will take a short walk to the town’s bus station.
- The ‘Consettur’ bus trip takes only 30 minutes. On the route, the visitor will be able to observe incredible landscapes of green mountains that are the perfect prelude to Machu Picchu.
- Once at the entrance gate of Machu Picchu, you can get ready to enter the Inca citadel (it is recommended to access the restrooms before entering).
- Once inside Machu Picchu, the visitor will take a tour of Circuit 2, the most recommended as it includes a visit to the main Inca buildings (such as the Temple of the Sun, the Main Temple, the Intihuatana, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Sacred Rock and more). The tourist can also take the classic postal photo with Machupicchu in the background.
- The tour of Machu Picchu with the guide takes approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. After the visit to the Inca citadel, it is time to return by tourist bus to Aguas Calientes (the return trip also takes only 30 minutes).
- In case the tourist added the buffet lunch, they will be able to enjoy the best of Peruvian gastronomy in the restaurant of the 5-star Sanctuary Lodge hotel (located next to Machupicchu). That is, you can have lunch in Machu Picchu before descending by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- In the town of Aguas Calientes the visitor will have free time to have lunch (not included) to take a walk through the town. At the time indicated by the tour guide (usually 4 pm), we will board the Expedition train back to Ollantaytambo.
- After a journey of almost 4 hours by tourist train and ‘Bimodal’ bus, the tourist will arrive at the Wánchaq station in the city of Cusco.
- The tour ends at approximately 9 pm. The tourist will be transferred to his hotel in Cusco.
- Pick up from the door of the tourist’s hotel in the city of Cusco.
- Transfer in tourist transport to the Wánchaq station in the city of Cusco.
- Expedition Bimodal tourist train (bus + train) to Aguas Calientes.
- 1 night in a tourist hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Consettur bus tickets (service Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes).
- Tour guide service in Machu Picchu (Spanish or English).
- Buffet lunch option in a 5-star restaurant next to Machu Picchu.
- Return to Cusco by Consettur bus and Expedition Bimodal train (train + bus).
- Final transfer to the tourist’s hotel in the city of Cusco.
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring?
- The passport -or valid identity document-.
- Cap or hat.
- Backpack with clothes, accessories, chargers and medicines.
- Windbreaker jacket.
- Light clothing for the visit to Machu Picchu (polo shirt, pants, light jacket).
- Raincoat for rainy cases.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Comfortable slippers.
- Bath linen and towels (if you visit the thermal baths).
Where does the tour start and end?
- The 2-day Machu Picchu tour begins between 4:40 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. with the visitor’s pick-up at the door of their hotel.
- The service ends at approximately 9 pm. The tourist will be transferred to the door of his hotel in the city of Cusco.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- The symptoms of altitude sickness or soroche are generally: headache, nausea and fatigue. These symptoms can be reduced during the first or second day in the city of Cusco (natural acclimatization process).
- To reduce the symptoms of altitude sickness, it is recommended to drink hot water, especially coca tea. Machu Picchu, however, is not at a high elevation (only 2,430 masl), so there are no strong symptoms of soroche.
Group or private services
- Are you interested in a private tour Machu Picchu 2 days? Contact us at email@example.com and find the best offer for your trip.
What does the Machu Picchu 2 day tour include?
The tour includes: pick up from the hotel, tourist transportation, Expedition tourist train, Bimodal bus and Consettur bus, one night in a tourist hotel in Aguas Calientes, entrance to Machu Picchu and return to Cusco (by Consettur bus, Expedition tourist train, Bimodal bus and tourist transport to the tourist’s hotel in Cusco).
What circuit in Machu Picchu does the tour include?
The tour includes circuit 2 in Machu Picchu. This circuit is the most recommended because it allows to know the main Inca constructions. In addition, it allows you to take the classic postal photo in Machu Picchu.
Does the tour include a professional guide?
Yes, the tour includes professional tour guide service in Spanish and English. The guide will accompany you during the tour of the archaeological site of Machu Picchu (approximately 2 hours 30 minutes).
How is the train ride on the tour?
The tour includes the Peru Rail Expedition train trip. This train includes comfortable seats, tables, large windows and service on board.
Does the tour include lunch in Machu Picchu?
No, the tour does not offer lunch at Machu Picchu (day 2). However, for an additional cost, the visitor can add a buffet lunch at the restaurant of the 5-star Sanctuary Lodge hotel, the only one located next to Machu Picchu.
Can everyone do the Machu Picchu 2 day tour?
Yes, the tour is allowed for all people, from children to seniors.
Where does the tour start and end?
The tour begins with the tourist’s pick up at their hotel in Cusco at approximately 5 am. The tour ends on the second day with the final transfer of the visitor to his hotel in Cusco at approximately 9 pm.
How is the hotel included in the tour?
The tour includes one night in a standard tourist hotel (2 stars) in Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes). All hotels are recommended for their good service, cleanliness, comfort. Includes hot showers, wifi internet, toiletries and more.
Does the tour include breakfast?
Yes, the tour includes breakfast on the second day in the town of Aguas Calientes. Breakfast is American-style with breads, hot mates, yogurt, cereals, fruits, coffee, jams, and more.
Can I cancel the tour?
Yes, the tour can be canceled if a request is sent 5 days in advance (the email is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellation has a single penalty of 50% of the value of the tour. The return is made by the same means that the visitor used for payment.