Nazca Lines Tour from Paracas
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from the hotel at 9 in the morning.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (half day).
- Tourist attractions to visit Nazca lines.
- Tickets (included): Overflight ticket over the Nazca lines by plane.
- Benefits: All tourist taxes included.
- Reservations from 2 tourists
- Type of transport: Wide and modern tourist transport.
- Plane: Large Caravan plane with 12 seats with large windows.
- Tour guide: Professional guide in Spanish and English.
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Visit the Nazca lines, the famous geoglyphs of Peru, whose construction has become dozens of theories and enigmas. These are found in the Nazca desert, in an area of around four hundred and fifty square kilometers. There, more than fifteen hundred years ago, the men who inhabited the Nazca desert (Nazca culture) built more than three hundred figures of animals, plants, humans, which are today one of the most important tourist attractions in Peru. The tour 2 hours 30 minutes. It begins with the pick up of the tourist at his hotel in Paracas. Then the transfer to the Pisco aerodrome where the overflight over the Nazca lines takes place (1 hour 40 minutes). At the end, the tourist is transferred to his hotel.
This is the experience
- The tour to the Nazca Lines begins with the pick up of the tourist from the door of his hotel in Paracas (a tourist city with excellent quality hotels). The pick up is at 9 in the morning. In a short trip you arrive at the Pisco aerodrome where the 1 hour 40 minute overflight begins over the Nazca lines. After this great adventure, the tourist will be transferred back to the door of his hotel in Paracas. The tour includes: pick up, transportation, plane, tour guide (Spanish or English) and return to the visitor’s hotel in Paracas.
Tour Nazca Lines from Paracas
Price per person
|Nazca Lines from Paracas||430 USD||430 USD|
- The Nazca Lines tour from Paracas begins in the city of Paracas with the pick up of the visitor at the door of their hotel at approximately 9 in the morning.
- Then, aboard a large tourist minivan, we will travel (20 minutes) to the Pisco aerodrome, the base for the operation of the overflight over the Nazca lines.
- The plane is a Cessna Grand Caravan brand and includes the best visibility to appreciate the enigmatic Nazca lines from the windows. It has capacity for up to 12 people.
- Before boarding the plane, the tour guide will give us an explanation about the historical importance and enigmas surrounding the Nazca lines, built by the culture of the same name between 200 B.C. and 900 B.C.
- After knowing the importance of the Nazca lines we will board the tourist plane. The overflight of the lines lasts approximately 1 hour 40 minutes. The geoglyphs that we will appreciate include the most famous ones such as the hummingbird, the spider, the pelican, the condor and more.
- After an amazing trip over the Nazca lines, the tourist will descend safely and board the tourist transport. The return is to the city of Paracas and takes 20 minutes on average.
- The tourist transport will take the visitor to the door of the hotel. The tour ends at approximately noon.
- Pick up from the tourist’s hotel (in Paracas)
- Tourist transport route Paracas – Pisco aerodrome.
- Overflight ticket over the Nazca lines in a tourist plane.
- Professional tour guide in Spanish or English.
- Tourist taxes.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Option to change the tour date.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner.
What to bring?
- Rehydrating drinks or snacks.
- Passport or identity document.
- Light comfortable clothing (recommended polo shirt, shorts, sunglasses).
- Photographic camera.
- Cash for optional extra purchases.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the pick up of the visitor at the door of his hotel in Paracas at 9 am.
- The tour concludes with the return of the visitor at the door of his hotel in Paracas at noon.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Altitude sickness does not occur in tourist attractions such as the Nazca Lines.
Group or private services
- Do you want to do the Nazca Lines tour from Paracas in private service? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (+51) 982 108 083.
Can I appreciate the Nazca lines without flying in a plane?
No, the Nazca lines are only visible from a height that can only be achieved by flying over them in a tourist plane. It should be noted that the lines cover an area of approximately one square kilometer. In total there are about three hundred figures of animals, plants, humans and more. There would even be others not yet discovered buried in the sand.
What services does the Nazca Lines tour from Paracas include?
The Nazca Lines tour from Paracas includes pick up from the hotel in Paracas, tourist transport to the Paracas aerodrome, overflight in a modern plane, bilingual tour guide service (Spanish, English), required taxes and pick up at the tourist’s hotel in Paracas.
How long is the tour? Where does it start?
The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist at the door of his hotel in Paracas at 9 in the morning. It lasts almost 2 hours 30 minutes on average. It ends at approximately noon at the tourist’s hotel in Paracas.
Can I cancel the Nazca Lines tour from Paracas?
Yes, it is allowed to cancel the Nazca Lines tour from Paracas Half Day. To do this you must send a request to email@example.com (last deadline 5 days before). Keep in mind that to cancel the tour it is necessary to pay a penalty of 25% of the value of the tour (75% refund).
How can I modify the date of the Nazca Lines tour from Paracas?
To change the tour date or service holders you must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The change has a penalty of 10% of the value of the tour (last term 5 days before).
What are the payment methods to buy the tour?
Payment for the Nazca Lines tour from Paracas Half Day is made on our website. You just have to click on ‘reserve’ and complete the required information (tour information and personnel necessary for the service). Then you only have to make the payment of 100% of the value of the tour through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal credit or debit cards.
What other tourist destinations can I visit besides the Nazca lines?
If you visit the Nazca lines in the Ica region (southern Peru), it is also recommended to visit tourist destinations such as: Ballestas Island, the Huacachina oasis, the Pisco Route (region vineyards) and more.
Is it dangerous to fly in a plane over the Nazca lines?
No, the Nazca Lines tour from Paracas Half Day is carried out in compliance with all the necessary security protocols. Travel safely!