Ica Full Day Tour – Paracas and Huacachina – from Lima
About this tour
- Start: With the pick up of the tourist at his hotel in the city of Lima between 4.20 am and 5.30 am.
- Duration: 16 hours (Full Day).
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide in Spanish or English.
- Tourist attractions to visit Paracas spa, Ballestas island, Huacachina oasis, Ica vineyards (Wine route) and chocolate shop.
- Type of transport: Comfortable and safe tourist transportation.
- Reservations from 2 tourists.
- Tickets (included): Entrance ticket to all tourist attractions.
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Take a complete tour of the main tourist attractions of Ica. The Ica Full Day Tour includes a visit to Paracas, Ballestas Island, the Huacachina oasis, as well as the main wineries and farms in the region (Wine Route). All of these are visited within an all-inclusive tour that offers: hotel pick-up, complete tourist transportation, professional bilingual guide (in Spanish or English), entrance to all tourist attractions, as well as first aid kit and snack on board. The tour begins in the city of Lima at approximately 5:30 am. It ends at 11:30 p.m. in the same city.
This is the experience
- The Ica Full Day tour from the city of Lima is a complete option to visit one of the most touristic regions of Peru from the ‘capital of Peru’. The tour is intense (it lasts 16 hours) but unforgettable and ideal for people with little time available in Peru. Includes a visit to the best tourist attractions in Ica: Paracas, Ballestas Island, Huacachina, Chincha and the main vineyards of the city. Includes everything you need: pick up, transportation, guide, tickets and return to the hotel. Does not include lunch, which will be at a recommended tourist restaurant in Ica.
Tour Ica Full Day – Paracas and Huacachina
Price per person
|Tour Ica Full Day
- The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up at their hotel in the city of Lima at approximately 5:45 in the morning.
- On board the comfortable tourist bus we will make a 259-kilometer trip along the Panamericana Sur highway (4-hour trip) until we arrive at the Paracas resort in the Ica region.
- Once in Paracas we will board the El Chaco pier to depart in a modern speedboat heading to Ballestas Island. After a 30-minute journey by sea, we will arrive at the island where we will appreciate the exuberant nature and marine life that inhabits the islands, such as: sea lions, Humboldt penguins, black or guanay cormorants, flamingos, parihuanas and more.
- The sea walk will take approximately 1 hour 45 minutes. During the tour we will also appreciate the famous Candelabro, a mysterious geoglyph in the sand of great dimensions (probably belonging to the Nazca culture).
- Back in the port of Paracas we will have time to enjoy a delicious lunch (not included in the tour) in one of the excellent tourist restaurants in the area. We will also enjoy the breeze and the beautiful seascape.
- After the visit to Paracas we will depart by tourist transport to the city of Ica (1 hour average trip). There we will visit the famous Huacachina oasis, which is located just 5 kilometers from the city center. In the small town we will be able to appreciate the beautiful lagoon formed in a desert. In addition, we can enjoy its simple streets surrounded by a beautiful landscape.
- Optionally we can do the sports activities offered in the Huacachina: sandboarding, buggy ride and more.
- Next, we will visit one of the famous chocolate shops in Ica where we can taste the famous sweets of the region: chocoteja, alfajores, jams, artisan cookies, stuffed mouse, etc.
- Once again aboard our tourist transport we will go on an excursion to the Nietto winery in Ica. There we will learn about the process of elaboration of pisco. In the Fundo Tres Esquinas winery, we will also learn about the winemaking process (includes tasting).
- Then we will continue the route towards the traditional city of Chincha. There, in addition to tasting different types of wines and piscos, we will visit a folk dance workshop where the Peruvian cajón is the main musical instrument.
- At around 6 in the afternoon we will board the tourist transport again to make the return trip to the city of Lima. The tour ends with the transfer to the tourist’s hotel at approximately 10:45 p.m.
- Pick up from the tourist’s hotel (in the city of Lima).
- Transport in a comfortable, spacious and safe tourist bus.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (in Spanish or English).
- Entrance to all tourist attractions to visit.
- Snacks on board.
- First aid kit.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Option to change the tour date.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Food not described in the tour.
- Sports activities in Huacachina.
What to bring?
- Passport or identity document.
- Light comfortable clothing (polo shirt, shorts, sunglasses).
- Photo camera.
- Cash for optional extra purchases.
- Personal hygiene items in backpack.
- Snacks and rehydrating drinks.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the visitor’s pick up at the door of their hotel in the city of Lima (pick up at approximately 5 am).
- The tour concludes with the return of the visitor at the door of his hotel in Lima at approximately 10:45 p.m.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Lima and Ica are regions that are at sea level, so there are no symptoms of altitude sickness .
Group or private services
- Do you want to do the Ica Full Day tour from Lima in private service? Contact email@example.com or (+51) 982 108 083.
What are the tourist attractions included in the Ica Full Day tour from Lima?
The tour includes a visit to the Paracas spa, Ballestas Island, the Huacachina oasis, the Ica vineyards (Wine Route) and an Ica chocolate shop.
What are the services included in the tour?
The Ica Full Day tour from Lima includes pick up from the hotel in Lima, full transportation (round trip), entrance to the different tourist attractions, professional tour guide, first aid kit and snacks on board during the trip.
How long is the Ica Full Day tour from Lima? What time does it start?
The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist at the door of his hotel in the city of Lima between 4:20 am and 5:30 am. The tour lasts approximately 16 hours (ends at approximately 10:45 p.m.).
Can the tour be cancelled? As?
Yes, the Ica Full Day tour from Lima can be cancelled. To do this, a request must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To cancel the tour you must pay a penalty of 25% of the value of the tour (75% refund).
Is the tour subject to change of date? How is it done?
Yes, the Ica Full Day tour from Lima can be modified on the date or holders of the service. To do this, a request must be sent by email (to email@example.com). The change has a penalty of 10% of the value of the tour. The sending of the request has a limit of 5 days before.
How is the payment made for the Ica Full Day tour from Lima?
The payment of the tour is made online by making the payment of 100% of the value of the tour. To do this, the first thing is to complete the information of the members of the tour. Then payment must be made with any Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal credit or debit card. The tourist will receive the confirmation and details of the tour in his email.
Why choose the Ica Full Day tour from Lima?
The Ica Full Day tour from Lima allows you to discover the main tourist attractions of the Ica region, such as: Paracas, the Ballestas Islands and the Huacachina oasis. The tour lasts 16 hours. The starting and ending point of the tour is in the city of Lima. Thus the tourist saves time, which is ideal for visitors with little time available in Peru.
What other tours can I do in Ica?
Ica is one of the most touristic regions of Peru. During your visit it is recommended to take the tour: ‘Paracas Full Day’, ‘Nazca Lines Full Day Tour’, ‘Pisco Route Tour’, ‘Canyon of the Lost Tour’ and more.