Nazca Lines Tour from Lima Full Day
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from the hotel at approximately 4.30 am.
- Duration: 24 hours (Full Day).
- Tourist attractions to visit Nazca city, Nazca lines.
- Tickets (included): Overflight ticket over the Nazca lines by plane.
- Benefits: All tourist taxes included.
- Reservations from 2 tourists
- Type of transport: Cruz del Sur tourist bus (Cruise Evolution 140º service) / Nazca aerodrome tourist transfer / Plane overflight on the Nazca Lines.
- Feeding. Breakfast and dinner on a tourist bus (lunch not included).
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Visit one of the most enigmatic tourist attractions in Peru. The Nazca lines are huge geoglyphs in the Nazca desert that extend to almost a square kilometer. Nearly three hundred figures of animals, plants, humans and more have been registered there. The tour lasts 24 hours as it starts and ends in Lima. The tourist will be able to rest on the trip from Lima to Nazca (7 hour route) and vice versa in a comfortable tourist bus. The tour includes pick up from the hotel, transportation by tourist bus route Lima – Nazca – Lima, ticket for a plane overflight over the Nazca lines, tourist taxes, additional transfers and more.
This is the experience
- The Nazca Lines tour from Lima Full Day begins with the pick up of the tourist from their hotel in Lima at approximately 4:30 am. Then we will travel for 7 hours by Cruz del Sur tourist bus to the city of Nazca where we will be transferred to the aerodrome to watch a didactic video about the enigmatic lines. Then we will board the plane to fly over it for an average of 35 minutes. After this we will have free time for lunch or shopping in Nazca. The return to Lima will be by Cruz del Sur tourist bus. We will arrive in the city of Lima at 5 in the morning the next day.
- The tour to the Nazca lines begins with the pick up of the tourist from his hotel in the city of Lima. The pick up will be between 4:15 and 4:45 in the morning, according to the corresponding schedule.
- Then, on board a tourist transport, a short trip is made to the bus station of the Cruz del Sur company on Javier Prado de Lima avenue. The service includes a selection of food (breakfast) as well as screens, sofa-type seats and attention on board.
- At approximately 5:15 in the morning, the Cruz del Sur tourist bus (Crucero Evolution 140º service) departs for the city of Nazca in the Ica region. The trip is long (7 hours) along the Panamericana Sur highway. On the route we will be able to observe the deserts of Ica and important cities in southern Peru such as Pisco, Chincha and Ica.
- At approximately 12:30 pm we will arrive in the city of Nazca. A tourist transport will wait for us for the transfer to the Nazca aerodrome. There we will watch a video that explains the importance of the lines and the Nazca culture (200 BC – 900 AD). We will also learn about the customs, festivities and traditions of the local inhabitants.
- After knowing the importance of the Nazca lines we will board the tourist plane. The overflight of the lines lasts approximately 35 minutes. The geoglyphs are only distinguishable from the air and include figures such as: the hummingbird, the spider, the pelican, the condor and more.
- After knowing the Nazca lines we will return to the city of Nazca where we will have free time to see the place, buy souvenirs and have lunch (not included in the tour).
- Then the tourist transport will take us to the Nazca land terminal to board the Cruz del Sur tourist bus (Cruise Evolution 140º service that includes dinner) to return to the city of Lima.
- The trip lasts 7 hours so the tourist can take the opportunity to sleep. Once in the city of Lima, a tourist transport will receive us to take us back to the door of the hotel (at approximately 5 in the morning).
- Pick up from the tourist’s hotel (in the city of Lima)
- Transportation by tourist bus Cruz del Sur route Lima – Nazca – Lima (Cruise Evolution 140º service).
- Tourist transfer to the Nazca aerodrome.
- Overflight ticket over the Nazca lines in a tourist plane.
- Breakfast and dinner on the Cruz del Sur tourist bus trip.
- Tourist taxes.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Option to change the tour date.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner.
What to bring?
- Snacks and rehydrating drink.
- Passport or identity document.
- Light comfortable clothing (polo shirt, shorts, sunglasses).
- Photo camera.
- Cash for optional extra purchases.
- Personal hygiene items in backpack.
- Snacks and rehydrating drinks.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the visitor’s pick up at the door of their hotel in Lima (pick up at approximately 4:30 in the morning).
- The tour concludes with the return of the visitor at the door of his hotel in Lima at approximately 5 in the morning.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Lima and Nazca are regions that are not located at high altitudes, so no tourist suffers from the symptoms of altitude sickness.
Group or private services
- Do you want to do the Nazca Lines tour from Lima Full Day in private service? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (+51) 982 108 083.
What are the nazca lines? Why visit them?
The Nazca lines are huge geoglyphs built on the desert sand of the city of Nazca in southern Peru. They cover an extension of almost one square kilometer. Nearly three hundred figures of animals, plants, humans and more have been registered there. These are so large that they are only visible from the top of a small plane. They were made by the Nazca culture (200 BC – 900 AD) as an important astronomical calendar.
What services does the Nazca Lines tour from Lima Full Day include?
The tour includes pick up from the tourist’s hotel in Lima, travel by tourist bus to Nazca (with breakfast and dinner on board), tourist transfer to the Nazca aerodrome, ticket for overflight over the Nazca lines, required taxes and return to Lima until the tourist hotel. Does not include lunch or tour guide.
Why does the tour last 24 hours? How can I sleep on the tour?
The Nazca lines are located 419 kilometers by road from the city of Lima. This distance (approximately 7 hours of travel) makes it necessary to make a long-term trip. The tour offers a trip on the Lima – Nazca – Lima route. Thus the visitor can make better use of his time in Peru.
How can I cancel the tour?
You can cancel the Nazca Lines tour from Lima Full Day if you send a request by email to email@example.com. To cancel the tour you must pay a penalty of 25% of the value of the tour (75% refund). The deadline is 5 days before the tour.
How can I change the date of the tour?
You can modify the date (or holders) of the Nazca Lines tour from Lima Full Day by sending a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The change has a penalty of 10% of the value of the tour. The deadline is 5 days before the tour.
With which payment method to buy the tour?
You can buy the Nazca Lines tour from Lima Full Day on the same web page. When clicking on ‘reserve’ you must first complete the information of each member of the tour. After that, you must pay for the tour with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal credit or debit cards.
What to bring on the day of the tour?
If you do the Nazca Lines tour from Lima Full Day, do not forget to take with you: comfortable clothes for hot weather (with a windbreaker jacket), identity document or passport, snacks, rehydrating drink, cash for possible purchases of souvenirs, sunscreen , hat, sunglasses and a backpack with personal hygiene items.
Is the tour dangerous?
The Nazca Lines tour from Lima Full Day is carried out in compliance with all the necessary security measures for a safe trip. Thus the tourist can make a trip without risks and well organized.