Tour to Machu Picchu 1 Day – Availability November
About this tour
- Duration: 16 hours.
- Type of transport: Expedition Bimodal tourist train.
- Tickets included (no lines): Entrance ticket ‘Machu Picchu via the Inca Trail’ (tickets available).
- Tour guide: In English and Spanish (private service in Machu Picchu).
- Start: At 5 in the morning at the door of your hotel (or 6 am or 7 am shift).
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- The Machupicchu Full Day Special tour allows you to visit the citadel of the Incas with wide availability throughout the year. The tour offers a private service experience during the tour of Machu Picchu. The service lasts 1 day (15 hours), from 5 in the morning to approximately 9 at night. It also offers: pick-up from the hotel, tourist transportation (Expedition Bimodal train), Consettur bus, private professional guide in Machu Picchu, as well as return to the door of the tourist’s hotel in Cusco. Tickets are available!
This is the experience
- The tour begins in the city of Cusco with pickup from the door of your hotel (at 5 am or at 6 am or 7 am). There you take a trip by tourist transport to the Wánchaq station. Next, the trip to Aguas Calientes is made by (bus + Expedition train). In Aguas Calientes the trip concludes with the Consettur bus section to the gate of Machu Picchu. The tour of Machu Picchu is with the company of a private tour guide. The return trip is by the same way (bus + train) to the door of the tourist’s hotel in Cusco. The tour includes everything except food.
Machu Picchu All Inclusive Special (2 people or more)
Machu Picchu Tour Special Service
|With Expedition Train||290 USD||250 USD||280 USD||240 USD|
|With Vistadome Train||380 USD||340 USD||370 USD||330 USD|
Availability Tour Machu Picchu Full Day Special
Machu Picchu Tour Map
Where is Machu Picchu? How to get?
Machu Picchu is located in the jungle part of the Cusco region. From the city of Cusco it is a trip of almost 4 hours. The first section is by bus or minivan for 1 hour 40 minutes to the town of Ollantaytambo. There you board the tourist train that will also take you to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) in 1 hour 40 minutes. Finally, in this town you take the tourist bus that in just 30 minutes will take you uphill to the entrance gate of Machu Picchu. THE TOUR INCLUDES ALL THESE TRANSPORTATIONS!
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in the city of Cusco. The possible times are: from 5 am, 6 am and 7 am.
- Aboard a tourist transport we will travel to the Wánchaq station in the city of Cusco itself. There we will board the Peru Rail Bimodal bus that in 1 hour 45 minutes will take us to the Ollantaytambo train station in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- In Ollantaytambo we will board the Peru Rail Expedition tourist train. The trip is in comfortable seats, with tables and large windows to appreciate the beautiful Andean landscapes. The trip takes 1 hour 45 minutes on average.
- Once in Aguas Calientes, an assistant will wait to receive you and take you to the bus station. After a short queue we will board the buses that in 30 minutes will take us to the entrance gate of Machu Picchu. The trip is in comfortable seats with large windows to appreciate the green mountain landscapes.
- At the gate of Machu Picchu we will meet the tour guide. Together we will enter the archaeological site to perform circuit 3. The tour will take more than 2 hours. Includes a visit to: the platforms, the Temple of the Sun, the House of the Inka, the Temple of the Condor, the Water Fountains and more. Of course you will also have time to get beautiful photos of the Inca citadel.
- After visiting Machu Picchu with a private guide, we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes by Consettur bus. If you reserved (for an additional cost) the buffet lunch, you will stay a few moments before in Machu Picchu to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the restaurant of the 5-star Sanctuary Lodge hotel.
- In Aguas Calientes you will have time for lunch (not included in the tour). At the time indicated by the guide, you must go to the train station to travel by Expedition Bimodal service (train + bus) to the Wánchaq station in the city of Cusco.
- The tour ends with the tourist’s return to the door of their hotel in Cusco at approximately 9 pm.
- Pick up from the tourist’s hotel in the city of Cusco.
- Tourist transportation from Cusco to Wánchaq station.
- Bimodal ‘Expedition’ tourist train transportation (bus + train) round trip.
- Transportation by Consettur tourist bus from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu (round trip).
- Entrance tickets ‘Machu Picchu via the Inca Trail 2 days’ (tickets available).
- Tour guide service in English, Spanish or another language (private service).
- Tour cancellation option.
- Buffet lunch option at Machu Picchu (5-star restaurant).
- Vistadome sightseeing train option.
- Breakfast and lunch.
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring?
- Passport (or identity document).
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable clothing for hiking.
- A jacket
- Snacks and drinks.
- Comfortable shoes for the circuit in Machu Picchu.
Difference and similarity between the Classic Machu Picchu Tour and the Special Machu Picchu Tour
Machu Picchu Full Day Tour
Machu Picchu Full Day Special Tour
|Duration||16 hours||16 hours|
|Ticket type||Machupicchu Only Ticket||Machupicchu ticket for the Inca Trail 2 days|
|Circuit||Circuit 2||Circuit 3|
|Transport||Expedition Bimodal Service (bus + train)||Expedition Bimodal Service (bus + train)|
|Tour guide||Group service (in Spanish or English) for 2 hours 30 minutes||Private service (in Spanish, English or another language) for 2 hours 30 minutes|
|Pick up||From the door of your hotel in Cusco||From the door of your hotel in Cusco|
|End||At the door of your hotel in Cusco||At the door of your hotel in Cusco|
|Optional on the tour||Buffet lunch in Machu Picchu / Vistadome Train||Buffet lunch in Machu Picchu / Vistadome Train|
|Booking||1 month in advance or more||3 days before or more|
|Advantage||Well organized all inclusive tour||Private tour with tickets available|
|Price||270 USD adult foreign tourists||290 USD adult foreign tourists|
Where does the tour start and end?
- The ‘Machu Picchu Special Full Day’ tour begins with the tourist being picked up at the door of their hotel in Cusco – valid only for hotels in the historic center of the city – (most tourist hotels are there). If your hotel is not there, the transportation will pick you up somewhere central in the city, such as a square.
- The tour ends with the tourist returning to the door of their hotel in the city of Cusco.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Altitude sickness (also called ‘soroche’) can cause some discomfort during your visit, such as dizziness, fatigue or nausea. Likewise, to reduce symptoms, try to avoid alcoholic beverages and fatty foods before the visit.
- To reduce symptoms, try to acclimatize one day before to the altitude of the city of Cusco (3,399 meters above sea level). Another option is to drink hot infusions such as coca leaf (a natural plant used by the Incas).
Group or private services
- The tour is carried out in private service. Are you looking to improve or remove some services to design it to suit you? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the tour have current availability?
Yes, the ‘Special Full Day Machu Picchu Tour’ includes current availability of tickets to the Inca citadel. Unlike the classic tour, in this service you can find spaces available all year round.
What is the entrance to Machu Picchu that the tour includes?
The ‘Machu Picchu Special Full Day Tour’ offers a visit to the Inca citadel with the ‘Machu Picchu via Inca Trail’ ticket. This ticket allows wide availability for the visit.
How long in advance can you buy the Machu Picchu Special Full Day tour?
You can buy the tour 2, 3, 4 or a few weeks in advance. This tour offers wide availability.
How to cancel the Machu Picchu Special Full Day Tour?
You can cancel the ‘Machu Picchu Special Full Day’ tour by sending an email to email@example.com. The last deadline to request it is 5 days before. The penalty for cancellation is 25% of the value of the tour (refund of 75% of the total amount paid).
Can I modify the date of the Special Full Day Machu Picchu Tour?
You can change the date of the Machu Picchu Special Full Day Tour by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last deadline is 5 days before the tour. The cost of the modification is 10% of the value of the tour, which you must pay through a payment link to your email.
How do I pay for the Special Full Day Machu Picchu Tour?
Payment for the Special Full Day Machu Picchu Tour is made through online payment gateways: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal. Payment is 100% of the tour value.
What is the visit to Machu Picchu like on the tour?
The tour includes a visit to Machu Picchu through Circuit 3, which includes a visit to the platforms, the Temple of the Sun, the House of the Inka, the Temple of the Condor, the Water Fountains and more. Although it does not offer the classic photo in Machu Picchu, it does allow you to get a photo from the lower part of the Inca citadel.
Who is the tour guide included in the tour?
The ‘Machu Picchu Special Full Day’ tour includes private professional tour guide service in Machu Picchu (Spanish language, English and other languages). The guide will accompany you to Machu Picchu for approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. The service is private for the tourist and their group of friends, partner or family.