VIP Sacred Valley Tour for Peruvians
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from the door of the tourist’s hotel.
- Duration: 12 hours (from 7 am to 7 pm approximately).
- Transport service: Spacious minivan full equipment.
- Tickets required (not included): Cusco Tourist Ticket (Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Moray and Chinchero). Entrance ticket to Salineras de Maras.
- Feeding. Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- Tour guide: In English and Spanish (shared service).
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- immediate confirmation.
Difference between Sacred Valley Tour and Sacred Valley Vip Tour
The classic Sacred Valley of the Incas tour includes a visit to Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero. The VIP Sacred Valley tour includes all these destinations, as well as the Salineras de Maras and the circular platforms of Moray. Both tours include a buffet lunch in the town of Urubamba. Both also allow hotel pick up, tour transportation service, and professional tour guide. The Sacred Valley VIP tour does not include tickets to tourist destinations, which can be purchased during the tour.
- The Sacred Valley VIP Economic tour is one of the best tours in Cusco. It allows to know some of the best tourist destinations such as: Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, the salt mines of Maras and the circular platforms of Moray. In addition, it allows you to enjoy a buffet lunch in Urubamba. Includes: pick up from the hotel, full tourist transportation, professional tour guide and buffet lunch. It does not include entrance tickets to the destinations, which can be purchased during the tour (70 PEN for foreigners and 40 PEN for Peruvians). The service begins at 7 am and ends at 7 pm.
This is the experience
- The Sacred Valley VIP Economic tour is one of the most recommended services in Cusco. It begins with the pick up of the tourist at the door of his hotel (approximately 7 am). The first tourist destination to visit is Chinchero, its archaeological site and the textile center. Then we visit the circular platforms of Moray and, a short distance away, the Salineras de Maras. In the afternoon a buffet lunch will be taken in Urubamba. Then it’s time to visit the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo and then the archaeological site of Pisac. Finally, the tourist transport will take the visitor back to Cusco (approximately 7 pm).
- The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist at the door of his hotel in the city of Cusco between 6:30 and 7 in the morning.
- Next, we will board our tourist transport (large minivan) to travel for 40 minutes and visit the town of Chinchero. We will visit its archaeological site and a textile center. The guide will always accompany us here and in all the tourist attractions that we will visit.
- After getting to know Chinchero, the tourist transport will take us for 40 minutes to the famous circular terraces of Moray. There we will be able to visit these interesting Inca constructions. Of course, we will also have time to get amazing photos.
- After Moray, the tourist minivan will take us just 20 minutes to the Salineras de Maras, a group of more than two thousand salt wells formed naturally thousands of years ago. There we will be able to learn how the Incas and local people work the salt. We can also get amazing photos.
- From Maras we will continue the trip for 20 minutes until we arrive at the beautiful town of Urubamba. There, we will stop for lunch at a delicious buffet that includes: soups, salads, stews, meats, pastas, desserts, the famous Peruvian ceviche and more..
- After enjoying the buffet lunch we will take the tourist transport again for a trip of only 30 minutes to reach the town of Ollantaytambo. There we will visit its archaeological site famous for monumental constructions such as the Temple of the Sun or the Enclosure of the 10 Niches.
- After the visit to Ollantaytambo we will return on a trip of 1 hour 30 minutes until we arrive at the famous archaeological site of Pisac. There, always accompanied by a professional guide, we will go through its paths, immense platforms, stone enclosures and more.
- Finally we will arrive in the city of Cusco at around 6:30 pm. The tour ends in a central square of the city or at the door of the tourist’s hotel.
VIP Sacred Valley Tour
Price per person
- Pick up from the tourist’s hotel.
- Tourist transport throughout the tour (large minivan).
- Professional tour guide in group service (Spanish or English).
- Buffet lunch in the town of Urubamba.
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (entrance to Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero and Moray).
- Entrance ticket to Salineras de Maras.
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring to the tour?
- Identity document (or passport).
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable clothes (sunny weather).
- Windbreaker jacket.
- Raincoat for cases of rain.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up at the door of their hotel in the city of Cusco between 6:30 and 7 in the morning (the pick-up is for hotels located in the center of the city).
- The tour ends in the city of Cusco at around 6:30 pm. The tour ends in a central square of the city or at the door of the tourist’s hotel.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Mountain sickness or soroche is a natural state of acclimatization to high altitude geographies. The most common symptoms are fatigue, headache and nausea. To reduce symptoms try to drink plenty of water, especially coca tea. On the second or third day in Cusco the symptoms usually disappear.
Group or private services
- Do you want a private tour for your family, partner or friends? Contact and quote private tours to the Sacred Valley VIP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Sacred Valley VIP tour
What is the difference between the classic tour to the Sacred Valley and the VIP Sacred Valley tour?
The classic tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas includes a visit to the archaeological sites of Pisac, Chinchero and Ollantaytambo. The VIP Sacred Valley tour includes a visit to Pisac, Chinchero, Ollantaytambo, as well as the Salineras de Maras and the circular platforms of Moray. Both include buffet lunch in Urubamba.
How much does the Cusco Tourist Ticket cost?
The Cusco Circuit 3 Tourist Ticket includes a visit to Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero and Moray. It costs 70 PEN for foreign tourists and 40 PEN for Peruvian tourists.
How much does the entrance to the Salineras de Maras cost?
The entrance to the Salineras de Maras is 10 PEN for both foreign and Peruvian tourists. This ticket can be purchased during the tour without any availability problem.
How is the buffet lunch service on the Sacred Valley VIP tour?
The Sacred Valley VIP Economic tour includes buffet lunch in one of the best restaurants in the town of Urubamba. The buffet includes soups, salads, rice dishes, pastas, meats (beef, chicken and more), stews, stews, desserts, hot drinks and more. Does not include alcoholic beverages. It also includes the best of Peruvian cuisine such as causa rellena, lomo saltado or ceviche.
Does the tour allow time to get photos?
Yes, the tour allows you to get incredible photos in each of the tourist attractions to visit. However, unlike the classic tour to the Sacred Valley, time is more limited since more tourist attractions must be visited: Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Maras and Moray.
Is the tour suitable for people of all ages?
Yes, the tour is suitable for people of all ages, both for children, adults and seniors. The tour is completely safe. Travel with peace of mind.
Does the Sacred Valley VIP tour allow changes and cancellations?
Yes, the Sacred Valley VIP tour can be canceled through a request by mail through email@example.com. The last term to request the cancellation of the tour is three days before the trip. The penalty for cancellation is 25% of the value of the tour (75% refund).
On the other hand, the Sacred Valley VIP tour can be modified in date or holders if a request is made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last deadline is three days before the date of the visit. The penalty for changing the date is 10% of the value of the tour.
How to pay for the tour?
You can pay for the tour through a payment link or a bank account. The most recommended payment methods are Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, American Express or PayPal.