Turquoise Waters of Millpu Full Day Tour
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from the Plaza de Ayacucho at 7.50 in the morning.
- Duration: 12 hours (Full Day tour).
- Tourist attractions to visit Millpu natural pools, Millpu waterfalls in Ayacucho.
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide service in Spanish or English.
- Tickets (included): All entrance tickets included in the tour.
- Type of transport: Complete tourist transportation.
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Tour available all year round except during Easter.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Get beautiful photos in one of the most beautiful landscapes in Peru. The tour to the turquoise waters of Millpu allows you to see the natural pools of Millpu in the town of Huancaraylla. The service begins in the Plaza de Armas of Ayacucho. The tour includes full transportation, professional guide service, and entrance tickets. The service starts at 8 in the morning and ends at 7:30 at night. Tourist lunch during the route is not included. Take advantage of the discounts for children under 9 years old and get one of the most beautiful photos of the Andes Mountains on an all-inclusive Full Day tour.
This is the experience
- The tour begins with the meeting in the main square of the city of Huamanga in Ayacucho at 7.50 am. Then, aboard a tourist transport, we will travel to the town of Huancaraylla. Once there, you walk and visit the natural pools of Millpu with beautiful turquoise waters. We can take photos on the banks and at the top of the waterfalls. Then the return trip to Ayacucho takes place with a stop to enjoy a delicious tourist lunch (food not included in the tour). Finally, we arrive at the city of Huamanga at approximately 7:30 in the afternoon. The tour includes transportation, professional guide and entrance fees.
Turquoise Waters Tour of Millpu
Price per person
|Turquoise Waters Tour of Millpu||36 USD||32 USD|
- The tour to the turquoise waters of Millpu in Ayacucho begins with the pick-up of visitors in the main square of the city of Huamanga. The meeting will be at 7:50 in the morning.
- Once the group has gathered, we will depart in a large and comfortable tourist transport towards the town of Huancaraylla. The trip takes approximately 3 hours (113 kilometers). During the route you will cross beautiful landscapes typical of the Andes Mountains.
- Once in Huancaraylla, we begin with the walk to the natural pools of Millpu. This popular tourist attraction is also called ‘The hidden gem of Ayacucho’, due to its natural beauty. It is a set of pools formed naturally from a waterfall that runs through a high canyon and offers a beautiful landscape of intense turquoise waters.
- Always with the company of a professional guide, a 30-minute walk is made until reaching the upper part, the place of origin of the Millpu waterfalls. There we can get beautiful landscape photos, as well as photographs at the foot of the water.
- At 2.30 in the afternoon we will walk back to the starting point to, again, board the tourist transportation back to the city of Huamanga in Ayacucho.
- During the return trip we will stop to enjoy a tourist lunch (not included in the tour) surrounded by a beautiful landscape.
- The tour ends in the city of Huamanga at around 7:30 at night.
- Complete tourist transportation (start in Huamanga – Ayacucho).
- Professional tourism guide in Spanish or English.
- Entrance ticket to tourist attractions to be visited.
- Return to Huamanga (Ayacucho).
- Tour cancellation option.
- Tour date change option.
What to bring?
- Cap or hat.
- Passport or identity document.
- Photo camera.
- Cash (for additional purchases).
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the group meeting in the main square of the city of Huamanga in Ayacucho.
- The tour ends with the return to the city of Huamanga at approximately 7:30 p.m.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- The city of Huamanga in Ayacucho is located at 2,761 meters above sea level. The turquoise waters of Millpu are at 3,600 meters above sea level. Therefore, symptoms of altitude sickness such as headache, fatigue and nausea are common.
- To prevent altitude sickness, it is recommended to drink hot infusions such as coca tea before the service. The symptoms usually disappear after two or three days of adaptation to the Andean geography.
Group or private services
- Do you want to take the Turquoise Waters of Millpu Full Day Tour in private service? Contact email@example.com or (+51) 982 108 083.
How long does the tour to the turquoise waters of Millpu last?
The tour lasts 12 hours. It begins with the meeting in the main square of Huamanga (Ayacucho) at 7:50 in the morning. It ends with the return to Huamanga at approximately 7:40 p.m.
What services does the tour include?
The tour to the turquoise waters of Millpu includes tourist transportation service throughout the service, a professional tourism guide, as well as entry to all the tourist attractions to visit. Does not include tourist lunch.
Is the tour to the turquoise waters of Millpu available all year round?
The tour to the turquoise waters of Millpu is available all year round except during Holy Week, as this date is very busy in the city of Ayacucho, which makes it difficult to organize the service.
Can I cancel the tour to the turquoise waters of Millpu Full Day?
Yes, you can cancel the tour by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is 3 days before the start of the tour. The cancellation penalty is 25% of the total value of the tour (refund of 75% of the total cost of the service).
Can I change the date of the tour to the turquoise waters of Millpu Full Day?
Yes, you can change the date of the tour or the name of the people who will perform the service by sending a simple request to email@example.com. The deadline is also 3 days before the start of service. The penalty for making modifications is 10% of the total value of the service.
How do I pay for the tour to the turquoise waters of Millpu Full Day?
Payment for the tour is 100% online through our payment modules on the website. To make payment you can use any Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal credit or debit card.
Does the tour include tickets? How much does the entrance to the turquoise waters of Millpu cost?
Yes, the tour already includes the entrance ticket to the turquoise waters of Millpu. These tickets cost 15 soles for foreign adults and 10 soles for Peruvians.
What to bring to the Millpu Full Day turquoise waters tour?
To take the tour it is recommended to wear light comfortable clothing, but with a windproof jacket. It is suggested that you bring swimwear, a towel, sandals, sunscreen, a cap or hat, as well as an identification document (or passport) and cash to purchase souvenirs and to pay for lunch (not included in the tour).