Whale watching and swimming with turtle tour in Máncora Full Day
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from your hotel in Máncora (5.30 in the morning).
- Duration: 6 hours (half a day).
- Type of transport: Complete tourist transportation (tourist slide in the waters of Piura).
- Tickets (included): All entrance tickets included.
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide service in Spanish.
- Tourist attractions to visit: Máncora, whale watching and swimming with turtles.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- The whale watching season begins on July 15 and ends on October 30.
- Have an unforgettable experience in the best spa in Peru. The whale watching tour in Máncora allows you to appreciate the famous cetaceans in their natural habitat. The tour includes pick-up from the hotel, complete transportation, glider to navigate the waters of Piura, professional guide, life jacket and more. In addition, the tour allows you to swim with turtles, an adventure where you can get incredible photos. The tour is one of the most popular on the trip to Piura in Peru. It starts at 5:30 in the morning and ends at 11:30 in the morning (noon). Whale watching season is from July 15 to October 30.
This is the experience
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from their hotel in Máncora at 5:30 in the morning. Then, we will move to the Órganos pier. There we will board a glider where we will sail out to sea for a few minutes until we reach the whale watching area. The guide will get extraordinary photos and videos. Then we will sail to the floating platforms where we will have the experience of swimming with turtles. The excursion includes aquatic photos and videos. After this we will make the final transfer to the port of Máncora where the tour ends.
Whale watching tour
Price per person
|Whale watching tour||55 USD||55 USD|
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in Máncora at 5:30 in the morning. The collection is by a staff. Another option is to coordinate a meeting point in the town of Máncora at that same time.
- Then, a tourist transport will take the group to the Órganos pier, the starting point of the adventure. There, the professional guide will give you a life jacket that you must wear at all times.
- Aboard a modern tourist glider we will sail out to sea for a few minutes until we arrive at the area where we can watch humpback whales, a species of cetaceans that are characterized by their acrobatic jumps and turns that are ideal for being photographed or recorded.
- The guide will be able to take the best photos of you next to this natural spectacle.
- Then we will continue out to sea until we reach the area where the swimming with turtles experience takes place. There, on a floating platform, the visitor will be able to take incredible aquatic photos, always with their professional guide. In total there are more than three hundred sea turtles. There, you can also practice snorkeling with these beautiful animals.
- After this amazing adventure we will board the tourist glider to make the return trip to the port of Máncora. The tour ends at approximately 11:30 in the morning.
- Pick up the tourist from the door of their hotel in Máncora.
- Tourist transportation service by boat (tourist slider).
- Professional tourist guide in Spanish.
- Entrance to all the tourist attractions described.
- Safety equipment for whale watching and swimming with turtles (life jackets, prior training, etc.).
- Tour cancellation option.
- Tour date change option.
- Pick up from hotel in Vichayito, Pocitas, Punta Sal or Zorritos.
What to bring?
- Cap or hat.
- Passport or identity document.
- Photographic camera.
- Cash (for additional purchases).
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the tourist being picked up at the door of their hotel or at a point in the Máncora resort at 5:30 in the morning.
- The tour ends when the tourist returns to the port of Máncora at 11:30 in the morning.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Máncora is an attraction that is located at the same level as the sea, so the tourist will not present symptoms of altitude sickness or soroche..
Group or private services
- Do you want to take the ‘Piura Whale Watching and Swimming with Turtles in Máncora’ tour in private service? Contact email@example.com or (+51) 982 108 083.
What type of whales are seen on the tour?
From July 15 to October 30, the warm waters of Máncora are visited by humpback whales, which come from Antarctica in search of mating and then return. These whales are characterized by the jumps and turns they make, which, with luck, can be observed from the shore.
What tourist services does the ‘Piura Whale Watching and Swimming with Turtles in Máncora’ tour include?
The tour includes pick-up from the hotel in Máncora, complete tourist transportation (tourist glider at sea), professional tour guide in Spanish, safety equipment (life jacket) as well as the necessary talk and photo taking for a safe adventure.
How long does the Piura Whale Watching and Swim with Turtles in Máncora tour last?
The tour lasts approximately 6 hours, from 5:30 in the morning to 11:30 in the morning.
Is it possible to cancel the tour once purchased?
Yes, you can cancel the tour once purchased as long as you do so up to 5 days before. The simple request is sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation has a penalty of 25% of the amount paid (refund of 75% of the total amount of the tour).
Is it possible to change the date of the tour once purchased?
Yes, you can change the date (or owners who will perform the service) of the tour once purchased as long as you do it up to 5 days before. You just need to send a simple request to email@example.com. For changes, the tourist must pay a penalty of 10% of the value of the tour.
How is payment made for the Piura Whale Watching and Swimming with Turtles in Máncora’ tour?
Payment for the tour is online using a completely secure payment form. The first thing is to complete the tour information, your personal information and then choose one of the secure payment methods, which are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal. There are security methods that protect your information.
When is the whale watching season in Máncora?
Whale watching in Máncora can be done from July 15 to October 30.
What is the weather like in the Máncora resort?
The Máncora resort, one of the most touristic in Peru, has a dry and hot climate throughout the year. Summer runs from January to March. The rest of the year, even from June to August, is also hot, but with moderate temperatures. Normal temperatures vary from 19ºC. up to 30ºC. In summer the heat can reach 35ºC. There is very little rain in Máncora.