Magic Water Circuit Tour in Lima
About this tour
- Start: 5.30 pm with pick up at the tourist’s hotel in Lima.
- Tickets (included): Entrance ticket to all tourist attractions.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of transport: Complete tourist minivan (round trip).
- Tour guide: In English and Spanish (shared service).
- Tourist attractions to visit: The Magic Water Circuit (the largest water fountain park in South America).
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Visit one of the most famous parks in Peru, the ‘Magic Water Circuit’. The tour allows a 3-hour night visit to this theme park that has up to 13 water fountains that include a light and sound show. The tour begins at 5:30 pm with the pick up of the tourist from their hotel in Lima. It ends at 9 pm with the transfer to your hotel. Includes tourist transportation service, professional tour guide and entrance to the Magical Water Circuit. The tour is ideal for families or couples. Every night there is a different show. It is one of the most famous public spaces in Lima.
This is the experience
- The tour begins at 5:30 pm with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of his hotel in the city of Lima. Next, aboard a tourist transport, we will travel to the Parque de la Reserva, in the historic center of the city. There we will enter the Magic Water Circuit where we will appreciate a light and sound show with up to 13 fountains (the highest jet reaches 80 meters). At approximately 8:30 pm we proceed to make the return trip to the tourist’s hotel. The tour is recommended for the whole family. Includes pick up, transportation, tickets, professional guide and return to the hotel.
- After enjoying a harmonious day in the city of Lima (capital of Peru), the tour begins at 5:30 pm with the tourist’s pick-up from the door of their hotel.
- Aboard a comfortable tourist transport we will travel through the historic center of the city of Lima until we arrive at Parque de la Reserva, a famous public space whose main tourist attraction is the so-called ‘Magic Water Circuit’.
- Together with our professional tour guide we will enter the Magic Water Circuit (entrance tickets included in the tour). There we will take a pleasant tour of the thirteen fountains included: the fountain of illusion, the fountain of life, the rainbow fountain, the fantasy fountain, the tunnel of surprises fountain and more. The tourist will enjoy a light and sound show for approximately two hours.
- The tourist can even bathe in one of the water sources (it is recommended to bring additional clothing and a towel). The tour guide will be able to take the best photos of the visit to the Magic Water Circuit.
- At around 8:30 pm we will board the tourist transport to make the return trip through the historic streets of Lima.
- The tour ends with the transfer to the tourist’s hotel at around 9 pm.
Magic Water Circuit Tour – SHARED SERVICE
Price per person
|Magic Water Circuit – All included||35 USD||35 USD|
- Pick up the tourist from the door of their hotel in Lima.
- Complete tourist transportation for all tourist attractions.
- Professional tour guide service in Spanish or English.
- Entrance to the Magic Water Circuit.
- Transfer to your hotel in Lima at the end of the tour.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Option to change the tour date.
- Food not described.
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring?
- Passport or valid identity document.
- Additional clothing (in case you decide to enter the water sources).
- Comfortable clothes for the night.
- Windbreaker jacket.
- Snacks and rehydrating drinks.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the visitor being picked up at the door of their hotel in Lima at approximately 5:30 pm.
- The tour ends with the transfer to the door of the tourist’s hotel in the city of Lima at approximately 9 pm.
Group or private services
- Do you want to take the Magical Water Circuit tour in private service? Contact email@example.com or (+51) 982 108 083. The private tour is an excellent option if you are traveling as a family.
What does the tour to the Magic Water Circuit include?
The tour to the Magic Water Circuit lasts 3 hours 30 minutes and includes: pick up from the hotel, tourist transportation, professional guide, entrance fees and return to the tourist’s hotel.
Is the Magic Water Circuit tour dangerous?
No, the tour is safe as it is done in the company of a professional guide with transportation and other services all included.
What time does the tour to the Magical Water Circuit start and end?
The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up at the door of their Cusco hotel at approximately 5:30 pm. The tour ends with the return to the door of the tourist’s hotel at approximately 9 pm.
Can I cancel the tour?
Yes, you can cancel the tour if you make a simple request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 5 days before as the latest deadline. The cancellation has a penalty of 25% of the value of the tour (reimbursement of 75% of the value of the tour). Money is sent using the same payment method you used (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal).
Can I change the date of the Magic Water Circuit tour?
Yes, the tour can be modified on the visit date if a request is sent by email (to email@example.com) up to 5 days before the visit date. The change of date has a penalty of 10% of the value of the tour (which must be added through a payment link).
Can I end up wet on the Magical Water Circuit tour?
The purchase of the Laguna de Salinas tour can be made through various payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal. All are easy and secure payment methods.
How can I pay for the Magic Water Circuit tour?
You can pay for the tour through the Machupicchu Terra payment gateway. Payment is made through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal payment gateways.
What to bring during the tour?
During the tour, do not forget to bring comfortable clothes, rehydrating drinks, a camera, extra money in cash, a camera and, if you decide to enter the water fountains, additional clothes and a towel.