Chaparri Reserve Full Day Tour in Lambayeque
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from hotel in Chiclayo at 8.30 am.
- Duration: 10 hours (Full Day).
- Tourist attractions to visit Chaparri Ecological Reserve in Lambayeque.
- Tickets (included): Entrance included to all tourist attractions.
- Tour guide: Professional guide in Spanish or English.
- Type of transport: Modern tourist transport.
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Visit one of the most important biodiverse areas of Peru, the Chaparri Ecological Reserve. There the tourist will be able to observe unique species such as the spectacled bear, the white-winged guan or the huachuma. Always with the company of a professional tour guide, you will visit natural landscapes of great beauty. The tour lasts 1 day (approximately 10 hours), from 8:30 in the morning to 6 in the afternoon. Includes pick up from the hotel, tourist transport and entrance fees. It does not offer lunch in a tourist restaurant. It is an experience in the beautiful nature of the La Libertad region.
This is the experience
- The tour offers a unique experience in the Chaparri Ecological Reserve, a protected natural area in Peru for its important biodiversity with famous species such as the spectacled bear. The tour is perfect for lovers of nature, birds, flowers and sighting of unique species. The tour lasts approximately 10 hours (begins and ends in the city of Chiclayo). Includes pick up from the tourist’s hotel, complete transportation, professional bilingual guide and entrance fees. All within a well organized tour.
- The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up from the door of their hotel in the city of Chiclayo at approximately 8:30 in the morning. It is recommended to stay in a tourist hotel in the city center to facilitate punctual pick-up.
- On board a large and modern tourist transport, the visitor will travel 60 kilometers (1 hour 40 minutes) to the town of Chongoyape. From there, along with the professional tour guide, you will follow a route along trail roads until you arrive at the Chaparri Ecological Reserve.
- The Chaparri Ecological Reserve covers an area of 34,412 hectares between the Lambayeque and Cajamarca regions. It was created in 2001 to protect the diversity of dry and cloud forests. It is the best place in Peru to closely observe the spectacled bear and the white-winged guan, very beautiful and representative species of Peru.
- Together with the tour guide we will go on an incredible walk through the available routes: the spectacled bear circuit, the huachuma circuit (also called San Pedro) and the white-winged guan route. Of course, during the excursion we will have the opportunity to get incredible photos.
- In addition, we will be able to visit the serpentarium (with unique species of snakes) and the rescue center for the spectacled bear, a vulnerable species. The route through the Chaparri Ecological Reserve will be incredible.
- Before returning to the city of Chiclayo we will have free time to have lunch in a tourist restaurant with excellent dishes from the north of Peru (food not included in the tour).
- The return trip takes approximately 1 hour 40 minutes. The tour ends with the final transfer of the tourist to the door of his hotel at around 6 in the afternoon.
- Pick up the visitor at the door of the hotel in Chiclayo.
- Tourist transportation service throughout the tour.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (in Spanish or English).
- Entrance ticket to all tourist attractions.
- Return to the tourist hotel in Chiclayo at the end of the tour.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Option to change the tour date.
What to bring?
- Comfortable sportswear for walking.
- Hat or cap and sunglasses.
- Resistant shoes for trek.
- Passport or identity document.
- Photo camera.
- Cash (for food purchases not included).
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist from the door of his hotel in the city of Chiclayo at approximately 8:30 in the morning.
- The tour ends with the return of the tourist at the door of his hotel in Chiclayo at approximately 6 pm.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Chiclayo and the Chaparri Ecological Reserve are tourist attractions that are on the Peruvian coast and very close to sea level. Therefore, there are no symptoms of altitude sickness or mountain sickness.
Group or private services
- Do you want to do the Chaparri Full Day Ecological Reserve Tour in private service? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (+51) 982 108 083.
What is the Chaparri Ecological Reserve?
The Chaparri Ecological Reserve covers an area of 34,412 hectares between the Lambayeque and Cajamarca regions. It was created in 2001 to protect the diversity of dry and cloud forests. It is the best place in Peru to closely observe the spectacled bear and the white-winged guan, very beautiful and representative species of Peru.
What are the tourist services included in the tour?
The Chaparri Full Day Ecological Reserve tour includes pick-up from the tourist’s hotel in Chiclayo, full tourist transportation, professional tour guide in Spanish or English, as well as entrance to all tourist attractions to visit. Does not include food.
Can I photograph the spectacled bear on the tour?
Yes, the Chaparri Ecological Reserve is the best place in Peru to photograph the spectacled bear, an endangered species famous throughout South America. Bears are not dangerous animals. With the support of the tour guide, at a suitable distance, you can take wonderful photos of the spectacled bear.
How to cancel the Chaparri Full Day Ecological Reserve tour?
Yes, you can cancel the tour by sending an email to email@example.com. The last date to request the cancellation of the tour is five days before the start date of the tour. Keep in mind that the cancellation has a penalty of 25% of the amount you paid (the refund is 75% for the same payment method you used).
How to change the date of the Chaparri Full Day Ecological Reserve tour?
Yes, you can change the tour date or the names of the tour members just by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to request cancellation is 5 days before the day the tour starts). Keep in mind that the modification has a penalty of 10% of the value of the tour, which must be paid through a payment link that you will receive in your email.
How is the payment for the tour made?
Payment for the Chaparri Full Day Ecological Reserve tour is through our Machupicchu Terra website. You should only send 100% of the value of the tour through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal payment methods.
How long does the Chaparri Ecological Reserve tour last?
The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up at the door of their hotel in Chiclayo at 8:30 in the morning. The tour also ends with the transfer of the tourist at the door of his hotel in Chiclayo at 6 in the afternoon.
Is the tour to the Chaparri Ecological Reserve dangerous?
No, the tour is carried out in compliance with all quality standards and protocols to safeguard the physical integrity of tourists. All visitors travel with the company of a guide trained in emergency situations. You travel safe.