Tour Túcume Pyramids and Sicán National Museum Full Day
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from your hotel between 10 am and 10.20 am.
- Duration: 7 hours (Full Day).
- Tourist attractions to visit Túcume Pyramids Archaeological Complex and Sicán National Museum.
- Tickets (included): Entrance included to all tourist attractions.
- Type of transport: Wide and modern tourist transport.
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Get to know some of the best tourist attractions in the Lambayeque region, in northern Peru. The tour includes a visit to the Sicán National Museum, famous for its gold funerary masks and ceremonial knives (tumis). These treasures have a very important historical and artistic value. It also includes a visit to the Sicán archaeological site, famous for its 26 pyramids (it also offers a visit to the Túcume site museum). The tour offers pick up from the visitor’s hotel, complete tourist transport, professional tourist guide (in Spanish or English) as well as entrance to all the tourist attractions to visit.
This is the experience
- The Lambayeque region was inhabited by different cultures, of which the Mochica, Chimú and Lambayeque stand out. The latter leaves samples of its art and architecture in constructions such as the Túcume pyramids or its excellent goldsmith work. Thus, the tour includes a visit to the Túcume pyramids and the Sicán museum, where you can see the metallurgical art of the Lambayeque, also called Sicán. The service allows you to learn about the history and art of ancient Peru, up to 800 years ago. It is an enriching experience that is worth doing. Includes pick up, transportation, guide and entrance fees.
Tucume Pyramids Tour
Price per person
With Spanish guidance
With English guidance
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in Chiclayo between 10 am and 10:20 in the morning.
- Then, aboard a tourist transport, the group will travel to the north of the city of Chiclayo (22 kilometers / 45 minutes) until arriving at the National Museum of Sicán, in the district of Ferreñafe.
- The National Museum of Sicán is famous for housing an important collection of metallurgical art from the Lambayeque culture, also called Sicán (which developed after the Mochicas between the 8th and 14th centuries AD).
- In the museum, among the pieces of gold, silver and precious stones, the funerary masks and its collection of ceremonial knives stand out. The entire tour will be in the company of our professional tour guide.
- Next, we will board the tourist transport to travel to the Túcume pyramids (land trip of 18 kilometers / 30 minutes). There we will appreciate its beautiful landscape, its ceremonial sites such as the Huaca Larga and the Huaca las Balsas and even the Túcume site museum. The place is made up of a total of 26 pyramids from the Lambayeque or Sicán culture.
- After visiting the Túcume site museum we will make the return trip (lunch in a tourist restaurant in Lambayeque not included in the tour).
- The tour ends with the transfer of the tourist to the door of his hotel in the city of Chiclayo, at approximately 5 in the afternoon.
- Pick up of the tourist from the door of the tourist’s hotel in Chiclayo.
- Full round trip tourist transportation.
- Professional tour guide in Spanish or English.
- Ticket to enter all tourist attractions.
- Return to the tourist hotel at the end of the tour.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Option to change the tour date.
- Tourist lunch in Lambayeque.
What to bring?
- Hat or cap and sunglasses.
- Comfortable slippers.
- Comfortable clothing for hot weather in Chiclayo.
- Passport or identity document.
- Photo camera.
- Cash for food purchases not included.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the tourist being picked up at the door of their hotel in the city of Chiclayo between approximately 10 am and 10.20 am.
- The tour concludes with the return of the tourist at the door of his hotel in Chiclayo at approximately 5 pm.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Chiclayo, as well as Ferreñafe and the other tourist attractions included in the tour are on the Peruvian coast, so there are no symptoms of altitude sickness or mountain sickness.
Group or private services
- Do you want to do the Túcume Pyramids and Sicán National Museum Full Day Tour? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (+51) 982 108 083.
What tourist attractions does the tour include?
The tour includes a visit to the Túcume pyramids and the Sicán National Museum in the Lambayeque region.
Why visit the Túcume pyramids?
The Túcume pyramids are located 33 kilometers from the city of Chiclayo. It was a religious center and administrative center belonging to the Lambayeque culture (also called Sicán). It is made up of up to 26 adobe pyramids. It is one of the main tourist attractions in the Lambayeque region.
What to see in the Sican National Museum?
The Sicán National Museum is located 22 kilometers from the city of Chiclayo. It is famous for housing an important collection of metallurgical art from the Lambayeque culture (which developed after the Mochicas between the 8th and 14th centuries AD). It offers a collection of pieces of gold, silver and precious stones. It is famous for its funerary masks and its collection of ceremonial knives.
Can I cancel the Túcume Pyramids and Sicán National Museum Full Day tour?
Yes, the tour is subject to cancellation once purchased. To do this, you must send an email to email@example.com (the last term to request cancellation is 5 days before the tour start date). The cancellation has a penalty of 25% of the amount paid (the refund is 75%).
Can I change the date of the Túcume Pyramids and Sicán National Museum Full Day tour?
Yes, the tour is subject to data changes once purchased. Changes can be in date or name of tour holders. To do this, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (the last term to request cancellation is 5 days before the day of the tour). Making the modifications has a penalty of 10% of the value of the tour.
How can I pay for the tour?
Payment for the Túcume Pyramids and Sicán National Museum Full Day tour is online on the Machupicchu Terra page. Then you must make the payment of 100% of the value of the tour. Payment methods are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal credit or debit cards.
What time does the tour start and what time does it end?
The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel between 10 and 10:20 in the morning. The tour ends with the tourist being transferred to the door of their hotel in Chiclayo at 5 pm.
What other tourist attractions can I visit in Lambayeque?
Lambayeque offers incredible tourist attractions such as the Tumbas Reales de Sipán Museum, the Pimentel port, the Chaparri Reserve, the Velo de Novia waterfall, the Huaca Rajada archaeological site, the Eten Port and more.