Private tourist guide in Machu Picchu
About this tour
- Start: At the door of the hotel in the town of Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu town).
- Tickets: Does not include entry to Machu Picchu.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of service: Private service for tourists and their personal group.
- Tourist attractions to visit: Machu Picchu: House of the Guardian, Temple of the Sun, Main Temple, Intihuatana, Sacred Rock, etc.
- Tour guide: Staff of professional guides trained in Machu Picchu.
- Languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese or another language.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Includes briefing (informative talk) 1 day before the tour in Aguas Calientes.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Visit Machu Picchu with a professional tour guide in a private service. The service allows a complete tour of the Inca citadel in any of the available circuits: circuit 1, circuit 2, circuit 3 or circuit 4. Each circuit includes a visit to the main temples and buildings, such as: the Temple of the Sun, the Main Temple, the Intihuatana, the Sacred Rock, the Temple of the Condor, the Water Mirrors and more. All guides are professionals trained to offer the best experiences to visitors at the Inca archaeological site. The visitor can choose the time of their preference. Includes briefing or informative talk one day before.
This is the experience
- The tour guide service in Machu Picchu begins at the time agreed upon by the visitor with the pick-up in the town of Aguas Calientes. One day before, in this same town, the tourist will receive an informative talk from his guide. The tour with the guide lasts approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. The visitor will be able to get, with the help of the guide, the best landscape photographs. The route includes a visit to the main temples and buildings of Machu Picchu. The guide will give you the best information not only about Machu Picchu but about the best restaurants in Aguas Calientes. The service is in Spanish, English, Portuguese or another language.
Machu Picchu Tour Map
Where is Machu Picchu? How to get there?
Machu Picchu is located in the jungle part of the Cusco region. From the city of Cusco it is a trip of almost 4 hours. The first section is by bus or minivan for 1 hour 40 minutes to the town of Ollantaytambo. There you board the tourist train that will also take you to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) in 1 hour 40 minutes. Finally, in this town you take the tourist bus that in just 30 minutes will take you uphill to the entrance gate of Machu Picchu. THE TOUR INCLUDES ALL THESE TRANSPORTATIONS!
- The service begins one day before the visit to Machu Picchu since the guide will visit you in the lobby of your hotel in the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town).
- If you are not in the town, the ‘briefing’ service will not be provided and the guide will wait at the Machu Picchu train station itself, where he will arrive at the previously agreed upon time.
- On the day of the visit, the guide will accompany you to the bus station in the town of Aguas Calientes. The station is very close, just a few steps from the town.
- After a brief queue, you will board the Consettur ecological bus for a 30-minute trip to the entrance gate of Machu Picchu.
- At the agreed time, you enter Machu Picchu in the circuit – and language – chosen by the tourist. Depending on the chosen circuit, you visit the main temples and buildings of the Inca citadel, such as: the Temple of the Sun, the Main Temple, the Intihuatana, the Sacred Rock, the House of the Inka, etc.
- The tourist guide service lasts 2 hours 30 minutes and includes the classic postcard photo in Machu Picchu. The service is provided in the language and time chosen by the visitor.
- Then it’s time to say goodbye to Machu Picchu. The guide can give you recommendations for choosing a good restaurant in the town of Aguas Calientes.
- The service ends at the exit gate of Machu Picchu.
- Briefing (informative talk) one day before the visit to Machu Picchu.
- Visit to Machu Picchu in private tour guide service (in Spanish, English, Portuguese or another language).
- Service date change option.
- Service cancellation option.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Train or bus ticket.
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing for temperate weather (pants, polo shirt, windproof jacket).
- Hat for sun protection.
- Passport or identity document.
- Photo camera.
- Snacks and rehydrating drinks.
- Identity document or passport.
- Suitable backpack.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The ‘Private tourist guide in Machu Picchu’ service begins with the pick-up of the visitor at the door of their hotel in Aguas Calientes or at the train station of the same town (the time previously agreed upon).
- The service concludes at the exit gate of Machu Picchu after approximately 2 hours 30 minutes of tourist guidance.
Is there altitude sickness in Machu Picchu?
- Mountain or altitude sickness occurs in mountainous regions that exceed 2,400 meters above sea level. The Inca citadel of Machu Picchu is located at 2,430 meters above sea level, so very slight symptoms of altitude sickness can occur (fatigue, nausea, headache, etc.). However, these symptoms do not present acutely in Machu Picchu.
The private service
- Do you want to do the ‘Private tourist guide in Machu Picchu’ service? Contact email@example.com or (+51) 982 108 083.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the tourist guide in Machu Picchu last?
The private tour guide service in Machu Picchu lasts approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.
What language is the private tour guide in Machu Picchu in?
The service is for the tourist, their group of family, friends or partner in Spanish, English, Portuguese or another language according to the visitor’s choice.
Who are the tour guides for this service in Machu Picchu?
The service includes professional guides trained in Machu Picchu, its history, constructions and main points to get photographs. The guides are certified professionals.
Which circuit includes the private tour guide service in Machu Picchu?
The private tour guide service includes any of the four circuits offered in Machu Picchu: circuit 1, circuit 2, circuit 3 or circuit 4. The circuits vary depending on the type of entrance to Machu Picchu that the user chose. visitor.
Can I change the date of the tour guide service in Machu Picchu?
Yes, you can change the date of the private tour guide service in Machu Picchu through a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request is sent with three days as the last deadline. The penalty for modification is 10% of the value of the service.
How do I pay for private tourist guidance in Machu Picchu?
You can make the payment for the private tour guide service on the same website through the transaction of 100% of the value of the service. You only need to fill out the necessary information. You can use Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal credit or debit cards.
How to cancel the private tour guide service in Machu Picchu?
Yes, you can cancel the private tour guide service in Machu Picchu by requesting it by email to email@example.com. The last deadline is three days before the day of the guide. Cancellation has an availability of 25% of the value of the service (refund of 75% of the total amount).
Does the private tour guide service include entry to Machu Picchu?
No, this service does not include the entrance to Machu Picchu, which must be purchased by the tourist themselves in advance.