Tour to the Inca Bridge of Q’eswachaka Full Day with all inclusive
- Learn how Andean settlers live in one of the most traditional towns in Cusco, where the last Inca suspension bridge is, the Q’eswachaka bridge. The tour includes everything necessary for a comfortable and pleasant trip: full round-trip transportation, entrance to all places, professional tour guide service as well as typical breakfast and lunch. Visitors will also get to know the beautiful Andean landscapes, including the so-called ‘4 lagoons’.
About this tour
- Type of transport:
Large minivan with full equipment.
- Tickets included (no queues):
To all tourist attractions.
Typical breakfast and lunch.
- Tourist guide:
Trained in the handling of ATV. Knowledge of English and Spanish (shared service).
At 4.30 in the morning at the door of your hotel.
- Payment methods:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before the start of the activity.
So is the experience
- Visit the famous Q’eswachaka Bridge, the last Inca suspension bridge. The trip begins with the pick up of the visitor at the hotel door. Then a trip is undertaken through the mountains of Cusco where you can enjoy beautiful landscapes. On the way there will be a stop for breakfast. Finally, you will arrive at the Q’ewe community, where the Inca bridge is located. After learning more about the bridge in the company of the tour guide, we start the return trip but before going up to the Combapata viewpoint where we will appreciate four lagoons, with their beautiful landscapes. Finally, we will taste a typical lunch in Combapata and return to the city of Cusco.
- At approximately 4.30 in the morning, we will pick you up from the door of your hotel (only for hotels located in the historic center of the city) to transfer you to the town of Q’ewe, located almost 3 hours away. During the journey, we will make a stop in the town of Combapata to enjoy a traditional Andean breakfast.
- After recharging forces, we will continue the route through high mountains with beautiful landscapes until we reach the community of Q’ewe, the place where the Incas built the famous Q’eswachaka bridge. Together with our tour guide we will learn more about this historic place, its annual renewal process by local people and we will even have the opportunity to cross it.
- After visiting the bridge and learning more about the traditions and customs of the Andean peoples of the place, we will board the transport to return to Combapata, where we will enjoy a delicious typical lunch of the region.
- Next, together with our tour guide, we will go to the Combapata viewpoints to enjoy the beautiful scenery offered by the four lagoons: Pampamarca, Asnacqocha, Acopía and Pomacanchi.
- Finally, we will board our tourist transport to head towards the city of Cusco. The arrival point will be a central plaza, close to most hotels and restaurants.
- Pick up from the door of the tourist’s hotel.
- Entrance tickets to all sites.
- Transport in a comfortable and safe full minivan.
- Tourist guide service in English and Spanish.
- Typical breakfast and lunch of the region.
- First aid kit.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring
- Poncho in case of rain.
- Comfortable clothing (preferably sports).
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Hat and sunscreen.
- Photographic camera.
- Cash for crafts and other extra expenses.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist at the door of their hotel -valid only for hotels in the historic center of the city- (most tourist hotels are there). If your hotel is not there, the transport will pick you up at a central location in the city, such as a plaza.
- The tour ends at Plaza Regocijo in the city center (a few steps from most hotels and tourist restaurants).
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Altitude sickness or soroche can cause you some discomfort during your visit such as dizziness, fatigue or nausea. Try to avoid alcoholic beverages and fatty foods before the visit.
- To reduce symptoms, try to acclimatize yourself one day before to the altitude of the city of Cusco. Drinking infusions of coca leaf (natural plant used by the Incas) is an excellent option.
Group or private services
- The information described applies to shared services (for a varied group of tourists). If you want a private service (for your own group of family or friends) contact us at email@example.com.