Magical Cusco and Machu Picchu Tour 6 days and 5 nights
About this tour
- Start: With pickup at the Cusco airport.
- Duration: 6 days and 5 nights.
- Type of transport: Tourist bus, large minivan and train to Machu Picchu (Expedition tourist service).
- Tickets included (no lines): Entrance to all tourist attractions (no queues or additional payments).
- Tour guide: In English and Spanish (shared service).
- Feeding. Breakfast every day, 2 lunches and 1 dinner show in Cusco.
- Lodging: 5 nights in a hotel in the city of Cusco (recommended standard quality).
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Enjoy the best tourist attractions of Cusco on an all-inclusive tour of 6 days and 5 nights. The service includes a visit to important tourist attractions such as: the city of Cusco, the 7 Colors Mountain, the Humantay lake and the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. The tour offers pick-up from the Cusco airport, transportation every day, dinner show on the first day, partial food, entrance to all tourist attractions, professional bilingual guide, 5 nights in a standard tourist hotel and more. During your stay in Cusco you will enjoy memorable days including a visit to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
This is the experience
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the Cusco airport. On the first day, tourists will have the afternoon and evening free to explore the historic streets of the city of Cusco. The second day the Cusco City Tour takes place. At night it is the dinner show in town. On day 3 it’s time to take the unforgettable tour to Machu Picchu (on the Expedition tourist train service). On the fourth day, the tour takes place to the 7 Colors Mountain, located more than 5 thousand meters above sea level. On day 5, the tour takes place to the Humantay lake, one of the most beautiful landscapes on the trip. Finally, on the last day 6, after coordination, the tourist is transferred to the Cusco airport where the 6 days and 5 nights all-inclusive service concludes.
DAY 1: Pick up from Cusco airport and free afternoon in Cusco
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in the city of Cusco (prior coordination).
- Next, we will travel by tourist transportation to your hotel in the city of Cusco (2-star service recommended for its quality).
- In the afternoon and evening we will have free time to explore the historic streets of the city of Cusco. Lunch and dinner are not included.
- The first day is free so that the tourist can acclimatize well to the altitude of Cusco (3,399 meters above sea level). That night you will rest in the recommended 2-star tourist hotel.
DAY 2: City Tour and dinner show
- On the second day in the morning, continental breakfast is served at the tourist hotel in the city of Cusco.
- Then, at around 1:30 in the afternoon, a tourist transport will pick us up from the hotel to take the Cusco City Tour.
- The Cusco City Tour lasts approximately 5 hours. Includes a visit to the most important temples and buildings in the city of Cusco such as: the Cathedral, Coricancha, Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
- The tour includes pick-up from the hotel, complete transportation, professional guide, entrance fees and return to Cusco. Starts at 1.30 pm and ends at approximately 6.30 pm.
- Upon arriving in Cusco, at 7 pm, the tourist will enjoy a dinner show at a tourist venue in Cusco.
- After dinner it’s time to rest at the tourist hotel.
DAY 3: Visit to Machu Picchu, the wonder of the world
- Day 3 is the most anticipated as the tour to the Inca city of Machu Picchu will take place.
- The day begins with breakfast (or request a box breakfast from the hotel). At approximately 5 am the tourist will be picked up at the door of their hotel. In a 5-minute trip you will arrive at the Wánchaq bus station. There is a 1 hour 40 minute trip to the Ollantaytambo train station.
- In Ollantaytambo the tourist will board the Expedition train that in 1 hour 45 minutes will take them to the town of Aguas Calientes. The train ride is comfortable, with beautiful views of the Sacred Valley.
- In Aguas Calientes it is time to board the final Consettur bus that in just 30 minutes will take the visitor to the entrance gate of Machu Picchu.
- At the entrance gate of Machu Picchu, the tourist will enter the Inca citadel in the company of his professional guide. The tour of the Inca citadel takes 2 hours 30 minutes. Includes the classic photo, as well as a visit to the Main Temple, Temple of the Sun, Temple of the 3 Windows, Sacred Rock, Temple of the Condor and more.
- After visiting Machu Picchu, the return trip to Aguas Calientes is made by bus. Then the trip by Expedition train takes place to Ollantaytambo. Finally, the bus trip to Cusco (at Wánchaq station).
- The tour concludes with the final transfer of the tourist to the door of their hotel in Cusco at 9 pm on average.
DAY 4: Visit to Vinicunca, the 7 Colors Mountain
- On the fourth day, the tour takes place to the 7 Colors Mountain, the second most visited tourist attraction in Cusco (only below Machu Picchu).
- The day begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in the city of Cusco at approximately 5 am.
- On board the tourist transport you travel through the southeast of Cusco to the town of Cusipata, after almost 2 hours of travel. There, in this small town, you can enjoy a varied breakfast made with Andean ingredients.
- After breakfast, the trip continues by tourist transport until arriving, after 1 hour or a little more, at the Phulawasipata camp. There we will get ready to begin the arduous hike to 7 Colors Mountain.
- The walk is approximately 5 kilometers. Optionally (not included in the tour), the tourist can request a horseback transfer service from a local resident (60 Peruvian soles more or less). The walk takes almost 2 hours and the most important difficulty is the geography above 5 thousand meters high.
- Once in Vinicunca or Montaña 7 Colores we will enjoy a beautiful landscape, one of the most photographed in Cusco. We will have time to take incredible photos and learn about the history of the place, led by the professional guide.
- The return route is the same as the outward journey. In Phulawasipata it is time to board the tourist transport towards the town of Cusipata where we will enjoy a buffet lunch made with Andean ingredients.
- The tour ends with the tourist’s arrival at the hotel in the city of Cusco at approximately 5.30 pm.
DAY 5: Visit to the Humantay lake
- On the fifth day, the trip is made to the Humantay lake, one of the most beautiful landscapes in Cusco and Peru.
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel at approximately 4.20 am. Then, aboard a tourist transport, there is a 2 hour 30 minute trip to the town of Mollepata.
- In Mollepata we stop to enjoy a varied breakfast with Andean ingredients.
- After breakfast we will return to the tourist transport for a 1-hour trip to the Soraypampa camp, at the foot of the snow-capped Salkantay. There we will get ready to begin the arduous walk of almost 2 hours to reach the Humantay lake (optionally not included, tourists can request horseback transportation for approximately 60 soles).
- In the Humantay lake we will get the best photographs. In addition, the professional guide will tell us the history and importance of this lake and the Salkantay snow-capped mountain.
- The return route is along the same section, only downhill. In Soraypampa we will board the tourist transport again to travel back to Mollepata. In this town we will enjoy a varied buffet lunch.
- The return trip to Cusco takes approximately 3 hours. The service concludes with transfer to the hotel in Cusco at approximately 6.30 pm.
DAY 6: Transfer to Cusco airport and farewell
- On the last day we can enjoy breakfast included at the tourist hotel in the city of Cusco. Then, (after prior coordination), pick-up from the hotel and tourist transportation to the Alejandro Velasco Astete airport in Cusco takes place.
- The tour concludes with the farewell and end of the tour at the airport in the city of Cusco. The visitor can choose to return to the city of Lima or to another region of the country.
- End of the tour.
- Pick up from Cusco airport.
- Pick up from the hotel on each day of the tour.
- Complete tourist transportation (in spacious minivan and Expedition tourist train to Machu Picchu).
- Complete official tourism guide (in Spanish or English).
- 5 nights in a hotel in the city of Cusco (standard 2-star service).
- Full breakfasts in hotels.
- Lunches and partial dinners (in some services).
- 1 dinner show in Cusco the second night.
- City Tour Cusco.
- Machu Picchu Full Day Tour.
- Full Day 7 Colors Mountain Tour.
- Humantay Lake Full Day Tour.
- Return to Cusco airport.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Plane tickets.
What to bring?
- Passport (or identity document).
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable clothes.
- A jacket
- Snacks and drinks.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist at the Cusco airport.
- The tour ends with transfer and farewell at the Cusco airport.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Cusco (3,399 meters above sea level) is located in an Andean region where you can suffer the symptoms of altitude sickness, also called soroche. Symptoms are: dizziness, fatigue or nausea. To reduce these symptoms, try to avoid alcoholic beverages and fatty foods before your visit.
- The first day of the tour the tourist does not have any activities so it is a good opportunity to acclimatize and enjoy the tourist attractions of Cusco best adapted to the new Andean geography.
Group or private services
- The tour is carried out with group services. For a more personalized private service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the tour include a plane flight to Cusco?
No, the tour does not include plane tickets to Cusco. It is recommended to choose the flight before the tour to organize it in the best way.
How to pay for the Magical Cusco tour + Dinner Show 6 days?
You can make the payment directly through our online payment form. The other option is to communicate by WhatsApp with our sales advisor who, after providing you with complete information about the tour, will send you a payment link to your email. The purchase can be made through any credit or debit card such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or American Express.
Can I change the date of the Magical Cusco + Dinner Show 6 days tour?
No, unfortunately this tour cannot be modified once purchased. This due to the advance purchase of services for the tour. In addition, the date of visit to Machu Picchu cannot be modified once purchased.
Can I cancel the Magical Cusco + Dinner Show 6 days tour?
YES, this tour is subject to cancellation. The penalty for cancellation is 50% of the value of the tour. For more information review the Terms and Conditions or contact one of our sales advisors.
When is the best time to take the Magical Cusco + Dinner Show 6 days tour?
Cusco and its tourist attractions can be visited throughout the year, even on holidays or Sundays. According to many tourists, the dry season months (April to October) are excellent for outdoor routes. On those days there is little rain in Cusco.
Where does the Magical Cusco + Dinner Show 6 days tour begin and end?
The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the airport in the city of Cusco. Likewise, the service concludes with the final transfer of the visitor to the Cusco airport. To coordinate the pick-up or final transfer, contact your sales advisor or email@example.com.