Unforgettable Cusco Tour 4 days 3 nightsExcursiones of several days
About this tour
- Start: At the airport of the city of Cusco.
- Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights.
- Transport type: Complete tourist transport.
- Tickets included: Entrance to all tourist attractions.
- Tour guide: In English and Spanish (shared service)
- Feeding. 1 buffet in Urubamba, breakfasts in tourist hotels and buffet lunch option in Machu Picchu (extra cost).
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Make an unforgettable visit to the most famous tourist attractions of Cusco: the city of Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu. The service includes pick up from the airport, transfer to the hotel, tourist hotel (recommended standard service), all-inclusive Cusco City Tour (day 1), Sacred Valley of the Incas tour (day 2), Huayna Picchu mountain tour (day 3) and return to the Cusco airport. Each tour has a 100% trained professional team. You can also improve the quality of your service by improving the train service, the tourist hotel or adding flights or the buffet lunch in Machu Picchu (recommended).
This is the experience
- The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist from the Alejandro Velasco Astete airport in Cusco. Then the visitor will be transferred to his hotel in the center of the city. That day the City Tour Cusco takes place. On day 2 the Sacred Valley of the Incas tour takes place (buffet lunch included) with overnight in Machupicchu town (Aguas Calientes). On day 3 the tour to Machu Picchu takes place with ascent to the top of the Huayna Picchu mountain. On day 4, after breakfast, the tourist is transferred to the Cusco airport where the tour ends. All services are of high quality and organized by tourism professionals. The experience will be excellent.
CAN (Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador)
|2 star hotel||650 USD||620 USD||620 USD||620 USD||605 USD||605 USD||590 USD||570 USD||570 USD|
|3 star hotel||800 USD||770 USD||770 USD||770 USD||755 USD||755 USD||740 USD||720 USD||720 USD|
|4 star hotel||1,030 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||985 USD||985 USD||970 USD||950 USD||950 USD|
CAN (Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador)
|2 star hotel||595 USD||565 USD||565 USD||565 USD||550 USD||550 USD||535 USD||515 USD||515 USD|
|3 star hotel||640 USD||610 USD||610 USD||610 USD||595 USD||595 USD||580 USD||560 USD||560 USD|
|4 star hotel||775 USD||745 USD||745 USD||745 USD||730 USD||730 USD||715 USD||695 USD||695 USD|
Day 1: Reception at the airport and City Tour Cusco
- After prior coordination, an assistant will wait at the Alejandro Velasco Astete airport to transfer you to your hotel in the center of the city of Cusco.
- Our tourist transport will take you to the door of your tourist hotel (recommended standard service) where you can order your luggage and have lunch (not included) in the various tourist restaurants in Cusco.
- In the afternoon the City Tour Cusco will take place. The pick up will be between 1 pm or 1.30 pm. The places to visit will be: the Cathedral of Cusco, the Sacsayhuaman fortress, the Qenqo temple, the Inca site of Pucapucara, the Inca site of Tambomachay and the Coricancha temple.
- The service includes everything: transportation, guide, entrance fees. It ends at the door of your hotel (or in a central square of the city) at 7 pm on average. The rest of the night you can walk through the historic streets of the city.
- At night you will rest in your tourist hotel.
Day 2: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Day two begins with breakfast at the tourist hotel in the city of Cusco. At approximately 7 am you will be picked up from your hotel to start the adventure to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- After an hour of tourist transport we will arrive at the Taray viewpoint where we will get incredible panoramic photos of the Sacred Valley. After this we will continue by transport to arrive at the Inca citadel of Pisac, famous for its enclosures and stone constructions.
- After visiting Pisac we will continue towards the town of Urubamba to enjoy the buffet lunch at the Tunupa restaurant, which includes: soups, stews, pastas, salads, desserts, hot drinks, fruits and the best of Peruvian food.
- Then we will continue the route in the direction of the town and archaeological site of Ollantaytambo that allows us to see: the Temple of the Sun, the Enclosure of the 10 Niches, the Ñusta Baths, the colcas (warehouses), etc.
- At around 3.45 pm, after visiting Ollantaytambo, the tourist transport will take you to the train station in the town of Ollantaytambo, so at 4.36 pm, we will board the Inca Rail tourist train The Voyager. This tourist service (with incredible mountainous landscape views) will take us to the town of Aguas Calientes, also called Machupicchu town.
- Upon arriving in Aguas Calientes at around 6 pm, an assistant will take us to the tourist hotel (a few steps away). There we can have dinner (not included) and get to know the incredible landscapes of Machupicchu town.
- We will spend that night at the tourist hotel in Machupicchu town.
Day 3: Tour to Machu Picchu and ascent to Huayna Picchu
- The third day of the tour it is time to have breakfast at the tourist hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Then, at around 5:30 am, we will walk to the town’s bus station to make the 30-minute trip to the entrance gate of Machu Picchu.
- We will enter Machu Picchu together with the tour guide to carry out circuit 4 that includes a visit to famous buildings such as: the agricultural sector, the Temple of the Sun, the House of the Inka, the Sacred Rock, the Temple of the Condor and more.
- After a journey of a little over 1 hour we will access the entrance gate of Huayna Picchu. There the tour guide will say goodbye. However, for an additional cost, we can add the tour guide service for the Huayna Picchu mountain.
- The ascent up the mountain depends on the physical condition of the visitor. It is an ascent for about two thousand stone steps built by the Incas. It takes between 1 to 2 hours. At the top you have incredible views of the entire geography that surrounds Machu Picchu.
- After descending from the mountain, we still have time to see more of Machu Picchu’s constructions.
- At the exit of the Inca citadel, we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes by tourist bus (30-minute trip) . Here, tourists who added the buffet lunch, will be able to enjoy the service at the 5-star Sanctuary Lodge hotel.
- Back in Aguas Calientes we will have free time to have lunch (not included in the tour) or get to know the town better. At the time indicated by the tour guide we must board the ‘Expedition’ tourist train that will take us first to Ollantaytambo and then by tourist bus to the Wanchaq station in the city of Cusco.
- At the station, a tourist transport will take us to the door of the tourist hotel where the last night of the tour will be spent.
Day 4: Transfer to Cusco airport and farewell
- The last day of the tour includes breakfast in the dining room of the tourist hotel.
- Then, at the previously agreed time, the tourist transport will take you (along with your luggage) to the Alejandro Velasco Astete airport in the city of Cusco where, after saying goodbye, the ‘Unforgettable Cusco’ tour ends.
- Pick up from Cusco airport.
- Pick up from the hotel for each tour.
- 3 nights in a standard tourist hotel recommended (2 nights in Cusco and 1 night in Machupicchu town).
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- City Tour Cusco all included (tickets, transportation, professional guide).
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour (entrance fees, transportation, professional guide and buffet lunch in Urubamba).
- Inca Rail’s The Voyager tourist train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu tour from Aguas Calientes (entrance fee, tourist bus, Expedition tourist train and professional guide).
- Private guide option for Huayna Picchu mountain tour.
- Buffet lunch option in Machu Picchu.
- Plane tickets (optional).
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring?
- Passport (or identity document).
- Cap or hat.
- Comfortable clothing that is light for the day and warm for the night.
- Windbreaker jacket.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Pills for altitude sickness.
- Cash during the tours.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up at the Alejandro Velasco Astete airport in the city of Cusco.
- The tour ends with the transfer of the tourist to the Alejandro Velasco Astete airport in the city of Cusco.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Altitude sickness can cause you certain discomforts during your trip such as: dizziness, fatigue and nausea. These symptoms may worsen if you drink alcoholic beverages and eat fatty foods, especially in the first few days of your visit.
- If you want to reduce the symptoms of altitude sickness, try to acclimatize well to the altitude of the city of Cusco, which is 3,399 meters above sea level. It is also recommended to drink infusions such as coca leaf.
Group or private services
- The tours included in each day of the tour are carried out in shared services (for a varied group of tourists). If you wish to carry out private services (for your own group of family or friends), please contact us at email@example.com.
How to pay for the tour?
You can communicate via WhatsApp with our tour agents. You can also pay for the tour online using any Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal card. Payments are secure.
Does the tour include a buffet lunch at Machu Picchu?
No, the tour package optionally offers this 100% recommended service. The Tinkuy restaurant belongs to the 5-star Sanctuary Lodge hotel (the only one located next to Machu Picchu). We offer tourists promotional prices to include them in the service.
How are the hotels included in the tour package?
The tour includes two nights in a hotel in Cusco and one night in a hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town). All are standard services recommended for their quality and cleanliness. They include hot shower, wifi internet, bathroom accessories, comfortable beds and breakfast. Optionally, prior coordination with our advisors, you can improve for a 3 or 4 star service.
Does the tour offer discounts?
Yes, this tourist package offers discounts for university students, children under 18 years of age and people from the Andean Community of Nations (Peru, Colombia, Ecuador or Bolivia). Contact one of our advisors and ask about the discounts in greater detail.