City Tour Cusco for Peruvians
About this tour
- Start 9 am in the morning shift / 1 pm in the afternoon shift.
- Tickets required (not included): Cusco Tourist Ticket (40 PEN). / Coricancha (15 PEN).
- Duration: 5 hours.
- Type of transport: Complete wide minivan (round trip).
- Tour guide: Professional guide in English and Spanish (group service of 15 tourists maximum).
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Visit the main tourist attractions of Cusco at an unbeatable price. The Cusco Economic City Tour offers to visit the Coricancha temple, the Sacsayhuamán fortress, as well as the Inca archaeological sites of Qenqo, Pucapucará and Tambomachay. All these places are visited together with a professional tour guide. The tour also offers full transportation. Tickets to these tourist services are not included in the tour, but can be purchased during the route for only 40 PEN (special price for Peruvians). Take advantage of!
This is the experience
- Start the tour with the pick up at the door of your hotel or in a central point of the city of Cusco (in the Coricancha, for example). The Coricancha is precisely the first tourist destination that we will visit. Admission costs 15 PEN per visitor. There the professional guide will explain the importance of this temple, considered sacred in Inca times. Then, aboard the tourist minivan, we will travel to Sacsayhuamán to see its immense stone walls. We will do the same in the case of the archaeological sites of Qenqo, Pucapucará and Tambomachay, all close to Sacsayhuamán. At the end we will return by tourist transport to the city of Cusco where the tour ends at the door of the hotel or in a central point.
Cusco City Tour for Peruvians
Price per person
- The tour begins at 9 in the morning with the pick up of the tourist at the door of his hotel or in a central point of the city of Cusco. Another option is to agree on the meeting point at the door of the Coricancha archaeological site, in the historic center of the city.
- The first tourist destination to visit is the Coricancha temple, considered the most important and the one that shows the finest walls of the entire Inca period. There we will be able to appreciate the places of adoration of the sun, the moon, the stars and other Inca divinities.
- After visiting Coricancha, together with the rest of the group and the tour guide, we will board the tourist transport for a short trip (approximately 20 minutes) to the famous archaeological site of Sacsayhuamán, one of the most mysterious and impressive in Cusco.
- In Sacsayhuamán we will carry out a tourist circuit for its main stone constructions, which were carved by rocks of more than 120 tons. The tour guide will explain how the Incas carved, moved and fitted such huge stones with great precision.
- After visiting Sacsayhuamán we will do the same to see the archaeological site of Qenqo, located very close. This Inca site is famous for its underground tunnels and its main altar.
- After getting to know Qenqo, it’s time to visit Piquillacta, located a few kilometers away. There we will see its Inca walls where we can get beautiful photos. The guide will accompany us in this and all the archaeological sites.
- The last tourist attraction to visit on the Cusco City Tour will be the Tambomachay temple, famous for its water sources. There we will be able to see important stone constructions where we can take beautiful pictures..
- After visiting Tambomachay we will board the tourist transport again to return to the city of Cusco. The tour ends at 2 pm in the morning shift and at 6 pm in the afternoon shift. The point of descent is in a central square of the city or at the door of the tourist’s hotel.
- Pick up from the tourist’s hotel or in a central point of the city.
- Complete tourist transport (round trip).
- Professional tour guide service in Spanish or English (groups of 15 tourists maximum).
- Tour cancellation option.
- Option to change the tour date.
- Tickets to tourist attractions (Tourist Ticket 40 PEN and Coricancha 15 PEN).
- Snacks and drinks.
What to Bring?
- Valid identity document.
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Windbreaker jacket.
- Raincoat for cases of rain.
- Snacks and drinks.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up at the door of their hotel or in a central point of the city at 9 am (1 pm for the late shift). Another option is that the meeting point is at the entrance gate of the Coricancha.
- The tour ends at 2 pm (6 pm for the afternoon shift) with the return to the tourist’s hotel or to a central point in the city of Cusco.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Soroche or altitude sickness is common in visitors who arrive in the city of Cusco. The most common symptoms are: fatigue, nausea, headache and, in some cases, insomnia.
- The symptoms usually reduce as the tourist adapts to the new mountain geography. After a day or two he will be able to do his activities better. It should be noted that during the adaptation process it is recommended to drink plenty of water (such as coca tea).
Group or private services
- The City Tour Cusco applies to shared services (for a group of 15 tourists maximum). If you want a private service (for your own group of family or friends) contact email@example.com or (+51) 982 108 083.
What does the City Tour Cusco include? And what is not included?
The City Tour Cusco includes a visit to the Inca temple of Coricancha, the famous fortress of Sacsayhuamán, as well as the archaeological sites of Qenqo, Pucapucará and Tambomachay. It does not offer a visit to the Cathedral of Cusco.
What tourist attractions are included in the City Tour Cusco?
No. The Cusco Tourist Ticket, which includes admission to Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay; must be purchased during the tour itself. It costs 70 PEN for foreigners and 40 PEN for Peruvians.
How much does the entrance to the tourist attractions of the City Tour Cusco cost?
The entrance to Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pucapucará and Tambomachay is included in the Cusco Tourist Ticket, which costs 40 PEN for Peruvians. The entrance to the Coricancha costs 15 PEN. These services must be purchased during the Cusco City Tour.
Can I cancel the City Tour Cusco tour?
Yes, you can cancel the City Tour Cusco. This procedure is carried out with an anticipation of 3 days as the last term. You only have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation has a penalty of 10% of the value of the tour that must be added through a payment link.
Can I change the date of the City Tour Cusco tour?
Yes, you can change the date of your Cusco City Tour. Or also change the name of the tour holder. This procedure is carried out with an anticipation of 3 days as the last term. You only have to send an email to email@example.com. The cancellation has a penalty of 25% of the value of the tour (reimbursement of 75% of the value of the tour). The refund is made by the same payment method you used for payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club). The refund takes the time that the payment gateway establishes (approximately one month).
How to make the payment of the City Tour Cusco?
You can make the payment for the City Tour Cusco with any of the payment methods available on the payment gateway: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal. At the end of making the payment, you will receive confirmation by email. Your tour will now be ready!
How many people make up the City Tour Cusco?
The tour is made up of a maximum of 15 tourists. The tour is in a group with a professional tour guide.
What to bring to the City Tour Cusco?
The City Tour Cusco is an ideal tour for the first or second day in Cusco. It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing (a windbreaker jacket), sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, rehydrating water, snacks and, most importantly, identity document and cash.