Abode of the Gods Tour in Cusco 1 dayDay trips
About this tour
- Start: Meeting from 10.15 am in the Main Square of Cusco.
- Duration: 8 hours.
- Feeding: Lunch in tourist restaurant (not included).
- Type of transport: Wide minivan fully equipped.
- Tickets included: Entrance ticket to all tourist attractions.
- Tour guide: In English and Spanish (shared service)
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Cancellation up to 72 hours before the start of the activity (under penalty).
- Make a complete visit to the alternative tourist attractions of the city of Cusco, including the popular Mansion of the Gods, all within an economical tour that includes a visit to tourist attractions such as: the Mansion of the Gods, the Valley of the goblins, the wetlands of Huasao (Park of the Ents) and the ovens of Oropesa (town of artisan bakers). The tour includes full round-trip transportation, full entrance fees, and professional tour guide service. Take advantage of the super cheap prices and get to know the B side of Cusco, the archaeological capital of America.
This is the experience
- The tour allows you to know the alternative tourist attractions of Cusco. It begins with the meeting in the Main Square of Cusco at 10.15 am. Then the trip and visit to the Abode of the Gods is made. The other tourist attractions to visit are the Valley of the Goblins, the Huasao Wetland, the park of the Ents and an artisan oven in the town of Oropesa (where the famous chuta bread is prepared). The tour does not include lunch in Huasao. It is recommended for being an alternative and economical service. Dare to know the B side of Cusco!
Abode of the Gods Tour in Cusco
|Price||20 USD||18 USD|
- The tour begins with the meeting of the tour group and the guide starting at 10:15 in the morning in the Main Square of Cusco. Once the group is together, at 10:30 am, we will walk a few steps towards San Bernardo street to board the tourist bus that will take us to our first destination.
- After a journey of approximately 30 minutes we will arrive at the Abode of the Gods, a magical space for the construction of huge stone sculptures with Inca themes. We will stay there for around 40 minutes. We’ll have a chance to get great photos!
- Then we will board the tourist transport to visit the second destination: the valley of the goblins. There we can visit an area of rocks with unique goblin sculptures. The tour of the place will take approximately 40 minutes.
- Next we will travel to the town of Huasao to taste a typical Cusco dish in a tourist restaurant (lunch not included in the tour). Lunch will take approximately one hour.
- After lunch we will continue with the route towards the Huasao wetlands, a natural area of beautiful landscapes and wild birds in the South Valley of Cusco. We will also have time to tour the park of the Ents: wooden carvings with figures such as Baby Groot, Groot and other fictional characters. The tour will take a little over 1 hour.
- The last tourist destination to visit will be an artisan oven in Oropesa. This town is famous for its hundreds of artisan ovens where the famous Cusco chuta bread is cooked. We will know how to prepare it for around 30 minutes.
- Finally we will return to the city of Cusco (approximately 45 minute trip). The tour ends in the Main Square of Cusco at 6 pm.
- Entrance ticket to all tourist attractions.
- Comfortable and safe complete transportation.
- Tour guide service in English and Spanish.
- Tour cancellation option (under penalty).
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring?
- Passport (or identity document).
- Comfortable clothes for walks.
- A windbreaker jacket.
- Raincoat for rainy cases.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Comfortable shoes for trekking.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the meeting of the tourist group in the Main Square of Cusco at 10.15 am.
- The tour ends at 6 pm in the Main Square of Cusco, near the main tourist hotels and restaurants.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Altitude sickness or soroche can cause you some discomfort during your visit such as dizziness, fatigue or nausea. Try to avoid alcoholic beverages and fatty foods before your visit.
- To reduce the symptoms try to acclimatize one day before to the altitude of the city of Cusco. Drinking coca leaf infusions (a natural plant used by the Incas) is an excellent option.
Group or private services
- The information described applies to shared services (for a varied group of tourists). If you want a private service (for your own group of family or friends) contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Abode of the Gods famous for?
The Abode of the Gods, also called Apukunaq Tianan, offers several stone sculptures with Andean-themed figures, among which stand out: the puma, the pachamama, the three-dimensional door, the Andean man and more.
Can I cancel the Abode of the Gods tour?
Yes, the tour can be canceled by sending an email to email@example.com. The last deadline is 3 days before the start of the service. Cancellation has a penalty.
What other tourist attractions are visited on the tour?
The 1-day ‘Abode of the Gods’ tour also includes a visit to: the valley of the goblins, the Huasao wetlands (Park of the Ents) and the Oropesa ovens.
Can I change the tour date?
Yes, the tour can be changed if a request is submitted (to firstname.lastname@example.org) up to 3 days before the service.