Pampa de Ayacucho Half Day All Inclusive Tour
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from the Plaza de Ayacucho at 9.30 in the morning.
- Duration: 5 hours (half-day tour).
- Tourist attractions to visit Wari archaeological complex, Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho.
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide service.
- Tickets (included): Entry tickets included.
- Type of transport: Complete tourist transportation service.
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Tour available all year round except during Easter.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Visit one of the most historic places in Peru, the Ayacucho pampa, where the Battle of Ayacucho took place on December 9, 1824 (which sealed the Independence of Peru). It is located 37 kilometers from the city of Huamanga. The tour allows you to get to know this historic tourist attraction, as well as the Wari archaeological complex in the Quinua district. There you will also visit the site museum, the main temple, its underground galleries and more. The tour lasts half a day, from 9:30 in the morning to 2:30 in the afternoon. Include all: Complete tourist transportation, entrance to all tourist attractions, professional guide and first aid kit.
This is the experience
- The Pampa de Ayacucho Half-Day All Inclusive Tour begins with the meeting in the Plaza de Huamanga at 9:20 in the morning. Together with the entire group, we will depart by tourist transport to the archaeological complex of Wari (distance of 24 kilometers). There we will visit its site museum, main temple, neighborhoods and underground galleries). Afterwards we will visit the artisan workshop of the town of Quinua and the historic Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho where you can get excellent photographs of the place where the Independence of Peru was sealed. The tour ends with the return to Huamanga at 2:30 in the afternoon.
Ayacucho Pampas Tour
Price per person
|Ayacucho Pampas Tour||30 USD||30 USD|
- The tour begins with the meeting of the group of tourists in the main square of the city of Huamanga, capital of the department of Ayacucho. The meeting is at 9:20 in the morning.
- Once the entire group is gathered, we will board the tourist transportation to travel 24 kilometers to the Wari archaeological complex. This site was a city of great importance for the Wari culture that existed between 600 AD. to 1,100 A.D. It has high neighborhood and stone walls, temples, neighborhoods and even underground galleries.
- There we will also visit its site museum where ceramics, lithic objects, textiles and more are found.
- After this visit we will continue by tourist transport to a craft workshop in the town of Quinua. There we will learn about their pottery tradition with designs from the Wari culture.
- Just one kilometer from the town of Quinua we will travel to the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho, where on December 9, 1824 the Battle of Ayacucho took place (which sealed the Independence of Peru). There we can take beautiful photographs with the famous marble obelisk that commemorates the heroes who fought in the battle of Ayacucho.
- Then we will board the tourist transportation again to make the return trip to the city of Huamanga. The tour ends at 2.30 in the afternoon with transfer to the main square of the city.
- Tourist transportation throughout the tour (starting in the main square of Huamanga).
- Professional tour guide.
- Entry ticket to all the tourist attractions described.
- Return to Huamanga.
- First aid kit.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Tour date change option.
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing with a windproof jacket.
- Cap or hat.
- Identity document or passport.
- Photographic camera.
- Snacks and rehydrating drink.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The half-day Pampa de Ayacucho tour begins with the group meeting in the main square of the city of Huamanga in Ayacucho at 9:20 in the morning.
- The tour ends with the return to the city of Huamanga at approximately 7:30 p.m.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- The Pampa de Ayacucho Historical Sanctuary is located at 3,400 meters above sea level, so it is common for visitors to feel some symptoms of altitude sickness such as fatigue or nausea.
- To reduce the symptoms of altitude sickness, it is advisable to drink water or infusions (such as coca tea). However, generally the tourist feels better after the first or second day of acclimatization in the Andes Mountains.
Group or private services
- Do you want to take the Pampa de Ayacucho Half-Day Tour in private service? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (+51) 982 108 083.
What are the tourist attractions included in the Pampa de Ayacucho Half Day Tour?
The tour includes a visit to the Wari Archaeological Complex, a craft center in the town of Quinua and the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho. All tickets are included in the tour.
What tourist services does the tour include?
The Pampa de Ayacucho half-day All Inclusive tour includes complete tourist transportation, entrance to all the tourist attractions visited, as well as professional tour guide service. Tourist transportation will pick you up from the main square of Huamanga.
Why visit the Ayacucho pampa?
The Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho is famous because on December 9, 1824, the Battle of Ayacucho took place (which sealed the Independence of Peru). There, tourists can also get beautiful photographs with the monumental marble obelisk that commemorates the heroes who fought in the battle of Ayacucho.
How to cancel the tour?
The cancellation of the Pampa de Ayacucho half-day All Inclusive tour is requested by email to email@example.com within a 3-day deadline. The penalty is 25% of the tour value. That is, the refund is 75% of the total value of the service.
How to change the tour date?
The change of date of the Pampa de Ayacucho half-day All Inclusive tour is requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a later period of 3 days before. The penalty is 10% of the total value of the service.
And how to pay for the tour?
You can pay for the Pampa de Ayacucho half-day All Inclusive tour through the website by completing your personal information and making payment with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal credit or debit cards. Payment is 100% of the total value of the service.
What to bring to the Pampa de Ayacucho half-day tour?
If you take the Pampa de Ayacucho half-day tour, do not forget to bring comfortable clothing with a windproof jacket, hiking shoes, sunscreen, cap or hat, poncho in case of rain, snacks, rehydrating drink, identification documents, additional cash for purchases, as well as a camera.
What is the weather like in Pampa de Ayacucho?
The Pampa de Ayacucho is located at 3,400 meters above sea level. In this high Andean geography the climate is cold temperate with sunny days, cold nights and constant winds. During the visit the minimum temperature is 5ºC. and the maximum of 24ºC. The rains are more constant in January, February and March.