Tour Llanganuco Lagoon in Huaraz Full Day
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from the tourist’s hotel in the urban area of Huaraz(pick up between 8.50 am and 9.30 am).
- Duration: 10 hours (full day).
- Type of transport: Complete tourist transportation.
- Tickets (included): Entrance tickets to tourist attractions included.
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide service in Spanish or English.
- Tourist attractions to visit: Llanganuco lagoon, Yungay cemetery, Huaylas alley, Black and White mountain range.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Get to know one of the most beautiful landscapes in Peru. The Full Day tour to the Llanganuco lagoon allows you to appreciate the turquoise waters of Llanganuco in the white mountain range, at a height of 3,800 meters above sea level. The tour also allows you to visit the Yungay cemetery, the immense snow-capped mountain of Huascarán (the highest in Peru) and the beautiful towns of the Huaylas alley. The tour includes pick-up from the hotel in Huaraz, complete tourist transportation, professional guide, entrance to tourist attractions and return to the tourist’s hotel. Does not include lunch on the route.
This is the experience
- The Llanganuco Full Day tour allows you to enjoy a liberating experience in one of the most beautiful landscapes in Peru. The tour offers everything you need for a safe and well-organized group tour. Offers: pick up from the hotel in Huaraz, transportation, guide, entrance fees and return to the hotel. On the route you will visit towns with a lot of tradition, amazing landscapes and optional adventures such as boat rides or horseback riding. The service is carried out in Spanish or English. Includes the necessary implements for a well-organized adventure, complying with all the necessary safety measures.
Llanganuco Lagoon Tour
Price per person
|Llanganuco Lagoon Tour||40 USD||30 USD|
- The tour to the Llanganuco lagoon begins with the pick-up of the tourist at the door of their hotel in the city of Huaraz (urban center) between 8.50 am and 9.30 am.
- Then, aboard a tourist transport we will travel through the beautiful landscapes of the Huaylas alley where we will appreciate the white mountain range, the black mountain range, and the immense snow-capped mountains of Huascarán. On the route we will stop at one of the Andean towns where we can taste delicious artisanal ice cream.
- During the route we will also appreciate the picturesque towns of Mancos, Ranrahirca, Tinco until arriving at the historic city of Yungay. There we will visit the Yungay cemetery, where in 1970 an avalanche buried more than 80 thousand people (only 300 people who were in a circus far from the town survived).
- During the entire route we will be accompanied by a professional tour guide. After visiting Yungay we will leave for the Huascarán National Park, an area protected by the Peruvian State where, among its many tourist attractions, is the Llanganuco lagoon.
- The lagoon is located 3,850 meters above sea level. It is famous for its beautiful turquoise waters surrounded by high mountains. We will spend approximately an hour there. The guide will explain to us the importance of this natural landscape. In addition, he will help us get the best photographs of the place.
- Optionally (not included in the tour) the tourist can take a boat ride through the lagoon or take a short horseback riding route through the beautiful flora of the place.
- During the return trip we will stop at a country restaurant recommended for its excellent quality (not included in the tour).
- In addition, we can visit the city of Caraz, its main square, its cathedral.
- Finally we will return to the city of Huaraz. The tour concludes with transfer to the tourist’s hotel at around 7 pm.
Included in the tour
- Pick up the tourist at the door of their hotel in the city of Huaraz (urban area) between 8.50 am and 9.30 am.
- Tourist transportation throughout the tour.
- Professional tourism guide in Spanish or English.
- Admission ticket to all tourist attractions.
- Return to the tourist’s hotel in Huaraz(at approximately 7 pm).
- Tour cancellation option.
- Tour date change option.
- Additional experiences (horseback or boat ride).
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing with a jacket for the cold weather in the lagoon.
- Cap or hat.
- Passport or identity document.
- Cash (for additional purchases).
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the tourist being picked up at the door of their hotel in the city of Huaraz between 8.50 am and 9.30 am.
- The tour culminates in the tourist’s return to the city of Huaraz at 7 pm.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- The Llanganuco lagoon is located 3,850 meters above sea level. At that altitude it is normal to suffer some symptoms of altitude sickness such as: fatigue, headache or even nausea.
- To relieve symptoms, it is recommended to spend one or two nights beforehand in the city of Huaraz. This way the person can better acclimatize to the altitude of the white mountain range. It is also recommended to drink hot infusions and avoid greasy foods.
Group or private services
- Do you want to take the Llanganuco Lagoon Tour, private service? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (+51) 982 108 083.
What is the Llanganuco lagoon?
The Llanganuco lagoon is one of the most beautiful natural landscapes in Huaraz and Peru. It is located in the white mountain range, 70 kilometers from the city of Huaraz. It is famous for its turquoise waters of glacial origin, as well as for its beautiful flora and fauna. It belongs to the Huascarán National Park.
What tourist services does the tour to the Llanganuco lagoon include?
The Full Day Llanganuco lagoon tour includes pick-up from the hotel, complete tourist transportation, entrance to all tourist attractions, professional bilingual guide (Spanish or English) and return to the visitor’s hotel in Huaraz.
Can I do the tour all year round?
Yes, the tour to Llanganuco lagoon is available all year round.
How to cancel the Llanganuco lagoon Full Day tour?
You can cancel the Llanganuco Full Day tour by sending an email to email@example.com requesting the cancellation of the service. You must send the email with a final deadline of 5 days before. Remember that the penalty for cancellation is 25% of the amount paid, that is, a refund is 75% of the total amount you paid.
How to change the date of the Llanganuco Full Day tour?
You can change the date or owners of the Llanganuco lagoon Full Day tour by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email you must specify the change you wish to make. The penalty for the change is 10% of the tour amount.
How to pay for the Llanganuco Full Day tour?
The purchase of the Llanganuco lagoon Full Day tour is done online (payment of 100% of the tour value). You can do so using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal cards. All forms of payments are secure.
What language is the tour guide service on the tour in?
The Llanganuco lagoon Full Day tour is carried out with a bilingual tour guide in Spanish or English.
Is the Llanganuco Full Day tour safe?
Yes, the tour complies with all security measures. Provides first aid kit. The guides are also trained in interventions in emergency situations.