Full Day Carpishuyacu Waterfall Tour with All Inclusive
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from the hotel door in Tarapoto at 9 in the morning.
- Duration: 8 hours (Full Day).
- Tourist attractions to visit Carpishuyacu Waterfall, Carpishuyacu thermal baths.
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide service.
- Tickets (included): All tickets included.
- Type of transport: Complete tourist transportation throughout the tour.
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Includes box lunch.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Discover a relaxing Amazonian landscape surrounded by exuberant nature. The tour to the Carpishuyacu waterfall allows you to take a bath in one of the most famous recreational centers in the city of Tarapoto in the jungle of Peru. There, in addition, tourists can enjoy wonderful thermal baths. The tour includes pickup from your hotel door, complete tourist transportation, professional tour guide, and entrance fees and box lunch. The tour starts at 9 in the morning and ends at 4.30 in the afternoon. The service is carried out from a minimum of two passengers. The tour is available throughout the year.
This is the experience
- The Carpishuyacu Waterfall Full Day tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in Tarapoto at 9 in the morning. The trip takes 40 minutes to the reserve where the falls are. There you take a walk along paths surrounded by trees and the singing of birds. After crossing a river by boat, the visitor can relax in the thermal baths and, later, the Carpishuyacu waterfalls. Right there the visitor will enjoy his box lunch. Finally, the return trip is made to the city of Tarapoto where the tour ends at 4:30 in the afternoon.
- The Carpishuyacu Waterfall Full Day tour begins with the pick-up of the visitor from the door of their hotel in the city of Tarapoto. Pick up will be at 9 in the morning. It is advisable to be ready 10 minutes before so that the rest of the group does not delay their respective pick-ups.
- The tourist will board a comfortable tourist transport where they will travel for approximately 40 minutes.
- At the door of the recreational center of the Carpishuyacu waterfall we will enter with our tour guide. There we will take an entertaining walk along paths surrounded by trees and the singing of birds. The guide will provide details about the species of flora and fauna typical of the Amazon.
- In the final part of the route we will have to cross a small section of the river in a boat. Upon crossing we can relax in two thermal bath pools and surrounded by the jungle landscape.
- Then, a few steps away, we can enter the Carpishuyacu waterfalls. The waterfall of more than ten meters forms pools of water ideal for swimming and cooling off. The deepest part is 10 meters.
- The tour includes a box lunch with nutritious ingredients from the San Martín jungle. We will be able to enjoy lunch in a beautiful landscape surrounded by the sound of water and hundreds of trees.
- After lunch we will walk back to the main road. Then we will board the tourist transportation back to the city of Tarapoto (40-minute trip).
- The tour culminates with the return to the door of the visitor’s hotel at 4:30 in the afternoon.
- Pick up from the hotel door in Tarapoto at 9 in the morning.
- Complete tourist transportation (by land vehicle and by boat).
- Professional tour guide service.
- Entrance to the Carpishuyacu waterfalls.
- Box lunch.
- Return to the door of your hotel in the city of Tarapoto.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Tour date change option.
What to bring?
- Shorts, polo shirt, hat and clothing suitable for hot weather (approximately 28ºC).
- Hat (or cap).
- Mosquito repellent (important).
- Passport or identity document.
- Photo camera.
- Snacks and rehydrating drink.
- Cash (for purchases of snacks or drinks).
Where does the tour start and end?
- The Carpishuyacu Waterfall tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in Tarapoto at 9 in the morning.
- The service ends with the return of the tourist to the door of the hotel in Tarapoto at approximately 4:30 in the afternoon.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- The city of Tarapoto is located 356 meters above sea level. Due to its low altitude, no symptoms of altitude sickness occur. It is thus that the tourist so the visitor will not present without any symptoms of altitude sickness.
Group or private services
- Do you want to take the Carpishuyacu Waterfall Tour in private service? Contact email@example.com or (+51) 982 108 083.
What to see on the Carpishuyacu Waterfall Tour?
The Carpishuyacu Falls tour allows you to discover a beautiful Amazonian landscape with species of flora and fauna, but, above all, the Carpishuyacu Falls, the San José thermal baths and also the Pishurayacu Falls, all in one place.
What services does the Carpishuyacu Waterfall Tour include?
The Carpishuyacu Waterfall tour includes pick-up from the hotel in Tarapoto, complete transportation throughout the tour, professional guide, entrance to the falls as well as a box lunch at the falls themselves.
How long does the tour to Carpishuyacu Falls last?
The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist at their hotel in Tarapoto at 9 in the morning and ends with the transfer to the door of their hotel in the same city at 4:30 in the afternoon. That is, the service lasts 7.30 hours (Full Day service).
How to cancel the Carpishuyacu Waterfall Tour?
You can cancel the Carpishuyacu Waterfall Tour by sending a simple request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The last deadline to send the email is five days before the start of the tour. The penalty for cancellation is 25% of the value of the tour (the refund is 75% of the total paid).
How to change the owner of the Carpishuyacu Waterfall Tour in Tarapoto?
You can change the person who will take the tour or the date of the Carpishuyacu Waterfall service by sending a simple request to the email email@example.com. The last deadline to send the email is five days before the start of the tour. The penalty for making changes is 10% of the total value of the tour.
How is payment made for the Carpishuyacu Waterfall Tour?
Payment for the Carpishuyacu Waterfall Tour in Tarapoto with the payment form on the Machupicchu Terra website. Sending money is with any Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal credit or debit card. Payment is secure by sending 100% of the tour cost.
Is the Carpishuyacu Waterfall Tour dangerous?
No, the tour is carried out in compliance with all security protocols. The entire service is in the company of a 100% trained professional guide. It is recommended to protect yourself from the sun and mosquitoes. In water holes it is recommended not to enter deep water holes if you know how to swim.
What to bring to the Carpishuyacu Waterfall Tour?
If you will take the Carpishuyacu Waterfall tour in Tarapoto, it is advisable to bring with you: comfortable clothing for temperatures of 28ºC or more. Also sunscreen, mosquito repellent, swimwear with sandals. For additional purchases such as snacks or drinks, it is recommended to bring cash.