Ahuashiyacu Waterfall Tour with All Inclusive
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from the door of your hotel in the city of Tarapoto at 10 in the morning.
- Duration: 3 hours (half a day).
- Tourist attractions to visit Ahuashiyacu viewpoint, Ahuashiyacu waterfall.
- Tour guide: Professional tour guide service.
- Tickets (included): All entrance tickets are included in the tour.
- Type of transport: Tourist transportation service throughout the tour.
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Enjoy the refreshing Ahuashiyacu waterfall in the jungle of the city of Tarapoto. The tour allows you to enjoy a beautiful landscape full of vegetation. The Ahuashiyacu waterfall is made up of three waterfalls of approximately 35 meters. The falls are located just 14 kilometers from the city of Tarapoto. The place has a large number of orchids, one of the most diverse and colorful flowers on the planet. The tour includes everything you need such as: pick-up from your hotel, complete tourist transportation, professional tour guides and entrance to all destinations. The tour lasts half a day, from 10 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon. This is one of the most popular tours in the San Martín region.
This is the experience
- The Ahuashiyacu waterfall tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel at 10 in the morning. The falls are located just 17 kilometers (30 minutes drive) from the ‘city of palm trees’. On the route we will stop at the Ahuashiyacu viewpoint where we can take beautiful photographs of the lush high jungle of the San Martín region. Then we will travel to the waterfall where we will take an excursion with a guide for 15 minutes. Of course, afterwards there is time to cool off in its waters. The tour ends with the return to Tarapoto at 1 in the afternoon. Everything is included!
- The Ahuashiyacu Waterfall tour in Tarapoto is a half-day service. That is, it starts at 10 in the morning and ends at 1 in the afternoon (3-hour tour). It starts and ends in the city of Tarapoto.
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in Tarapoto. Pick up is at 10 in the morning. It is recommended to be ready at least 10 minutes before pickup.
- On board our tourist transport we will travel 17 kilometers along the main road until we arrive, between approximately 20 to 30 minutes, at the Ahuashiyacu viewpoint.
- From the viewpoint we can have beautiful views of the high jungle of the San Martín region. In the place we can make last minute purchases: snacks, fruits, drinks, etc.
- After visiting the viewpoint, it is time to board the tourist transportation again to reach the Ahuashiyacu waterfall. There we will have to take a 15-minute walk along paths surrounded by beautiful flowers such as orchids, one of the most colorful, beautiful and diverse species in Peru and the world. To better understand the ecological importance of the place we will always have the company of a professional tour guide.
- Then we can get spectacular photographs of the waterfall, which has three falls and reaches a height of 35 meters. The waterfall has water wells where you can enjoy its warm waters. It is recommended to wear swimwear, bring a towel and sandals (to avoid slipping).
- After enjoying the waters we will have time to change and board the tourist transport that will take us back to the city of Tarapoto in 30 minutes. The tour ends with the tourist’s transfer to the door of their hotel at 1 in the afternoon.
- Pick up from the door of the tourist’s hotel in the city of Tarapoto (at 10 in the morning).
- Complete tourist transportation.
- Professional tour guide service.
- Entry ticket to all tourist attractions.
- Return to the door of your hotel in the city of Tarapoto.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Tour date change option.
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing suitable for hot weather in Tarapoto of 28ºC. approximately.
- Hat (or cap).
- Mosquito repellent.
- Passport or identity document.
- Photo camera.
- Snacks and rehydrating drink.
- Cash (for purchases of snacks, drinks).
Where does the tour start and end?
- The Ahuashiyacu Waterfall tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in Tarapoto at 10 in the morning.
- The tour concludes with the tourist’s return to the door of the hotel in Tarapoto at approximately 1 in the afternoon.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- The city of Tarapoto is 356 meters above sea level. In this geography there are no symptoms of altitude sickness so the visitor can enjoy their adventure without any symptoms of mountain sickness.
Group or private services
- Do you want to take the Ahuashiyacu Waterfall Tour in private service? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (+51) 982 108 083.
Where is the Ahuashiyacu waterfall?
The Ahuashiyacu waterfall is located in the high jungle of Peru, in the San Martín region (Peruvian Amazon). It is located on the highway from Tarapoto to Yurimaguas, about 17 kilometers by road (20 to 30 minutes of travel).
What tourist services does the Ahuashiyacu Waterfall tour include?
The tour includes pick-up from the hotel, complete tourist transportation, professional guide and entrance to all the tourist attractions visited. At the end of the tour it also includes the return to the visitor’s hotel door. Does not include lunch or any type of food.
Can I swim in Ahuashiyacu Falls?
Yes, the Ahuashiyacu Falls has a three-level waterfall reaching a height of 35 meters. At the bottom there is a water hole where visitors can swim and cool off in the waters surrounded by lush vegetation.
Can I cancel the tour to Ahuashiyacu Falls?
Yes, you can cancel the tour by requesting it by email to email@example.com. The request must be sent with a final deadline of 5 days before the service. The penalty for cancellation is 25% of the value of the tour (refund of 75% of the total amount paid).
And can I change the date of the tour to Ahuashiyacu Falls?
Yes, you can change the date or tour owners by requesting it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must be sent with a final deadline of 5 days before the service. The penalty for making changes is 10% of the tour value.
How to pay for the tour to the Ahuashiyacu Falls?
You can pay for the tour on our website, through the payment form. Payment is 100% of the value of the service and can be made with any Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal credit or debit card.
Is the tour to the Ahuashiyacu Falls dangerous?
No, the tour is safe as it is carried out in compliance with all security measures. Of course, the Ahuashiyacu waterfall is surrounded by stones that can be slippery, so it is recommended to wear sandals or walk carefully.
What should I bring to the tour to Ahuashiyacu Falls?
It is recommended to bring comfortable clothing for warm weather, a cap or hat, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, swimwear, towel, identification documents as well as cash for additional purchase of snacks or drinks to the Ahuashiyacu waterfalls tour. .