Colca Canyon Tour 2 days with All Inclusive
About this tour
- Start: Pick up at your hotel in Arequipa between 7.30 am and 8 am.
- Duration: 2 days.
- Type of transport: Spacious minivan full equipment.
- Tickets included (no queues): To all the tourist attractions (Colca canyon and the thermal baths of Chacapi).
- Tour guide: Professional in Spanish or English (group service).
- Feeding. 1 breakfast and 2 lunches in Chivay.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
- The Colca Canyon is the best tourist attraction in Arequipa. The 2-day tour starting from Arequipa is the best option to enjoy this destination in the best way. The service includes: pick up, complete tourist transport, professional guide, entrance to tourist attractions, food, tourist hotel in Chivay and more. The tour allows you to visit the Colca Valley, the spectacle of the flight of the condor, the town of Chivay, its customs, experiences, the thermal baths of Chacapi and the beautiful Andean landscapes with the famous auquénidos (llamas, alpacas and vicuñas). The tour is a well-organized and all-inclusive service!
This is the experience
- The tour begins with the tourist’s pick up at their hotel in the city of Arequipa between 7:30 am and 8:00 am. Then the trip to Chivay is made. There you have lunch and walk through the archaeological site of San Antonio and the pre-Inca tombs of the town. Then we visit the ‘Cultural House’ with a dance show and other customs. In the afternoon you visit the thermal baths of Chacapi. At night you rest in a tourist hotel. On day 2 we visit the Colca Canyon and the famous ‘Flight of the Condor’ as well as other beautiful viewpoints. In the afternoon we have lunch and then return to the city of Arequipa. The tour ends at your hotel in Arequipa at approximately 5:30 pm.
IN SINGLE ROOM
|2 star hotel||120 USD||105 USD|
|3 star hotel||180 USD||165 USD|
|4 star hotel||250 USD||235 USD|
IN DOUBLE ROOM
|2 star hotel||105 USD||90 USD|
|3 star hotel||130 USD||115 USD|
|4 star hotel||165 USD||150 USD|
- The tour to the Colca Canyon begins with the tourist’s pick-up at the door of their hotel in the city of Arequipa between 7:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- After the pick up, aboard a modern tourist transport, we will travel through the Andean landscapes of Arequipa where we will be able to appreciate the Salinas and Aguada Blanca National Reserve. The trip takes almost 4 hours.
- Approximately at noon we will arrive at the town of Chivay where we will have a delicious buffet lunch prepared with Andean ingredients.
- After lunch we will visit the town of Coporaque where we will hike for approximately one hour through incredible Andean landscapes. On the route we will visit the archaeological sites of San Antonio, as well as the Inca and pre-Inca tombs of Yuraq Q’aqa.
- We can also visit the ‘Cultural House’ of the town where the tourist will share with the local people their customs, experiences, stories and typical dances.
- In the afternoon the group will visit the Chacapi thermal baths, the best in the Colca Valley.
- After returning to the town of Chivay we will have free time for dinner (not included in the tour). It is recommended to do it in a tourist club in the town.
- At the end of the day we will rest in a comfortable and clean tourist hotel in the town of Chivay.
- Early we can have breakfast in the dining room of the Chivay tourist hotel. After that we will go to the access gate to the Colca canyon. There, after presenting our entrance ticket, we will appreciate the famous flight of the condor, from the Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint.
- Then we can take a friendly 40-minute walk to the edge of the Colca canyon, whose depth reaches 4,160 meters. In addition, we will be able to appreciate the canyon from the viewpoints of Antahuilque, Wayrapunku and Choquetico.
- After enjoying the Colca canyon we will appreciate the town of Maca where we will enjoy a delicious lunch.
- At around 1 in the afternoon we will board our tourist transport to start the return trip to the city of Arequipa (or connection with Puno). On the route we will once again appreciate the beautiful Andean landscapes together with its characteristic flora and fauna.
- Finally we will arrive at a central point in the city of Arequipa at approximately 5:30 pm. The tour ends with the transfer of the tourist to the door of his hotel in the ‘White City’.
Included in the tour
- Pick up from the hotel in the city of Arequipa.
- Comfortable and safe complete tourist transport.
- Professional tour guide service in English or Spanish.
- Tickets to all tourist attractions (Colca canyon, Chacapi thermal baths).
- Breakfast at the tourist hotel in Chivay (day 2).
- 2 buffet lunches in Chivay (day 1 and day 2).
- 1 night in tourist hotel in Chivay.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Phone calls.
What to bring?
- Passport (or identity document).
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Bathing suit and towel.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Raincoat for rainy cases.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour starts at the door of the tourist’s hotel between 7:30 am and 8:00 am (for hotels in the historic center of the city of Arequipa).
- The tour ends at the hotel in the city of Arequipa at approximately 5:30 pm.
Group or private services
- The 2-day Colca Canyon tour is carried out in group service shared with other tourists (for a varied group of tourists). If you want a private service, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What tourist attractions to see on the 2-day Colca Canyon tour?
The tour to the Colca Canyon allows you to discover the famous Colca Valley, the spectacle of the flight of the condor (Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint), the town of Chivay, its customs, experiences, the thermal baths of Chacapi and the beautiful Andean landscapes with the famous auquénidos (llamas, alpacas and vicuñas).
What tourist services does the tour include?
The 2-day Colca Canyon tour includes: pick up from the hotel, complete transportation, professional guide, entrance to all tourist attractions, breakfast, two lunches, one night at a hotel in Chivay and final transfer to your hotel in Arequipa.
What time does the tour start and what time does it end?
The tour begins between 7:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. with the pick up of the tourist from their hotel in the center of the city of Arequipa. Most tourist hotels are located in this tourist area. If your hotel is not located there, a meeting point is arranged in the city center. In the same way, the tour ends at your hotel in the city of Arequipa at approximately 5:30 pm.
Can I see the flight of the condor on the tour?
Yes, the 2-day Colca Canyon tour includes the spectacle of the flight of the condor, which can be seen from the famous Cruz del Cóndor viewpoint.
Does the tour include a briefing?
Yes, the tour includes a ‘briefing’ service or summary of the tour by the tour guide one or two days before the day of the service.
What is the food like on the Colca Canyon 2-day tour?
The tour includes a continental breakfast at the tourist hotel in the town of Chivay (on day 2). Day 1 and day 2 include buffet lunch also in Chivay. All food is prepared by professional chefs using the most delicious Andean ingredients. There are options for vegetarians and vegans.
Is it possible to cancel the tour?
Yes, you can cancel the Colca Canyon 2 days tour. To cancel the tour just request it to email@example.com. The last deadline is 5 days before the day of service. Any cancellation has a penalty that you can check with a travel advisor. The return is made by the same payment method that you used to make the payment, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal.
How is the tour guide service on the tour? ¿Dónde finaliza?
The tour guide is carried out in a shared group service in Spanish or English. For a guide in another language, you must request a private tour at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to communicate with a sales advisor?
You can contact a sales advisor at (+51) 982 108 083. You can request more information about the tour, as well as the available payment methods.
Can I do the tour all year round?
Yes, the Colca Canyon is a tourist attraction available to visitors every day of the year. Traveling on a tour is the safest and most organized way to do it.