Arequipa Tour in Panoramic Bus Half Day
About this tour
- Start: Two schedules available: morning shift (9 am) and afternoon shift (2 pm).
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Type of transport: Panoramic tourist bus.
- Tourist attractions to visit: Main Square, Cathedral, Yanahuara Viewpoint, Carmen Alto Viewpoint, Incalpaca mini zoo, Founder’s House and Sabandia Mill.
- Tickets (included): Entrance tickets included to all tourist attractions.
- Tour guide: Professional guide (in Spanish or English).
- Feeding. Not included.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Get to know the best tourist attractions in the city of Arequipa on an all-inclusive tour aboard a panoramic bus. The tour offers two shifts: in the morning (9 am) and in the afternoon (2 pm). The duration is 4 hours and includes a visit to: the Main Square, the Cathedral, the Yanahuara Viewpoint, the Carmen Alto Viewpoint, the Incalpaca mini zoo, the House of the Founder and the Sabandia Mill. The tour includes pick up from your hotel, complete panoramic tourist transport, professional guide and entrance to all the attractions to visit.
This is the experience
- Take a pleasant tour of the main tourist attractions of the city of Arequipa. The tour begins at 9 am with the boarding of the panoramic tourist bus and the visit to the Main Square and the Cathedral of the city. Then you visit the famous Yanahuara viewpoint where you will get incredible photos of the Misti volcano and the sillar constructions. Next, you will visit the Carmen Alto viewpoint with views of the volcanoes of the ‘White City’. Then we leave for the countryside where we will visit the Incalpaca zoo. We will also visit the Sabandia Mill and the Founder’s Mansion, beautiful buildings dating from the 16th century.
- The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up from their hotel in the ‘White City’ of Arequipa between 8:40 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. (morning shift) or from 1.40 pm to 2 pm (afternoon shift).
- Then we will board the panoramic bus that will take us through the historic streets of Arequipa. The first tourist attraction that we will appreciate will be the Main Square, where the city was founded. There we will also see the historic Cathedral, with a neo-Renaissance architecture that attracts a lot of attention.
- The trip continues aboard the panoramic bus that will take us to the Yanahuara viewpoint, a place famous for the beautiful views of the Misti volcano and the city as a whole. There we can admire its ashlar arches (white volcanic stone) as well as its church.
- After visiting the Yanahuara viewpoint, aboard the tourist transport, we will go to the Carmen Alto viewpoint. There we will be able to appreciate another of the best views of the city: the Chilina Valley and the volcanoes that watch over Arequipa.
- After visiting the Carmen Alto viewpoint, we will re-board the tourist transport to the countryside of Arequipa. The landscape will become greener. The first point where we will stop will be the Incalpaca zoo where we will appreciate the Andean camelids: the llama, alpaca and vicuña.
- After visiting the zoo, we will continue the route towards the Mansion del Fundador, a colonial mansion (16th century) where we will appreciate a beautiful decoration from the 17th and 18th centuries.
- The next tourist destination that we will visit will be the Sabandia Mill, a colonial construction (also from the 16th century) where we will learn about past techniques for processing wheat through the force of water.
- Finally we will visit the district of Paucarpata to see Inca platforms that are still maintained in the ‘White City’. The tour culminates with the return to the historic center of the city of Arequipa.
Arequipa tour in panoramic bus – SHARED SERVICE
Price per person
|Arequipa tour in panoramic bus – All included||35 USD||35 USD|
- Pick up from the tourist’s hotel in Arequipa.
- Complete tourist transport in panoramic bus.
- Professional tour guide (in Spanish or English).
- Entrance to all tourist attractions to visit.
- First aid kit.
- Food not described.
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring?
- Valid passport or identity document.
- Light comfortable clothing.
- Photographic camera.
- Snacks and rehydrating drinks.
- Cash for optional purchases.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the visitor’s pick-up at the door of their hotel in Arequipa at 8:30 am (morning shift) or 1:30 pm (afternoon shift). Optionally, the tourist can wait for the pick-up in a central point of the city.
- The tour ends in a central square of the city at 12 pm (morning shift) or 5 pm (afternoon shift).
Group or private services
- Do you want to do the tour to the countryside of Arequipa in a private service? Contact email@example.com or (+51) 982 108 083. The private tour is an excellent option if you are traveling as a family.
What places are visited on the Arequipa Countryside tour?
The tour includes a visit to the Main Square, the Cathedral, the Yanahuara Viewpoint, the Carmen Alto Viewpoint, the Incalpaca camelid zoo, the Founder’s House and the Sabandia Mill.
What services does the Arequipa Countryside tour offer?
The tour offers pick up from the hotel, tourist transportation in panoramic bus, professional tour guide and entrance to all the tourists to visit.
How long is the tour? What time does it start?
The tour lasts approximately 3 hours. It starts at two possible times: the morning shift at 9 am and the afternoon shift at 2 pm.
Can the tour be cancelled?
Yes, the Arequipa Countryside tour by panoramic bus can be canceled by sending a request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The last deadline is 5 days before. The cancellation has a penalty of 25% of the value of the tour (reimbursement of 75% of the value of the paid tour).
Can the tour be modified in date?
Yes, the Campiñas de Arequipa tour by panoramic bus can be modified (date or tour holders). For this, a request must be sent to the email email@example.com. The last deadline is 5 days before the day of the tour. Modifications have a penalty of 10% of the value of the tour.
Is the Arequipa Countryside tour dangerous?
The Campiñas de Arequipa tour is completely safe. The service is touristic and is carried out with professionals 100% trained in providing a comfortable, well-organized and totally safe service.
How to pay for the tour?
You can take the tour to the Arequipa Countryside through any of our web payment channels: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal. All payments are 100% secure.
What to bring on the day of the tour?
On the day of the Arequipa Countryside tour, do not forget to bring with you: comfortable clothing for mild weather, hat, sunscreen, identity document (or passport), cash (for possible purchases) as well as snacks and rehydrating drinks.