Sandboarding Tour and campfire in Salaverry – Trujillo half day
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from your hotel at 3.30 pm.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (half day).
- Tourist attractions to visit Salaverry port, Salaverry dunes.
- Tickets (included): Entrance tickets to all tourist attractions.
- Type of transport: Wide and modern tourist transport.
- Sport: Complete equipment for sandboarding practice (classes by a professional).
- Payment methods: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, MasterCard.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Make a memorable adventure meeting new friends and in front of a beautiful landscape in the Salaverry port, Trujillo. The tour allows you to visit the port and the Salaverry dunes, where tourists will learn to sandboard or slide down the dunes on a special board. The tour also allows you to spend a pleasant moment around a campfire appreciating the beautiful sunset in the port of Salaverry. The tour includes pick up from the hotel, tourist transportation, equipment for sandboarding practice, sandboarding classes by professionals, and return to the tourist hotel.
This is the experience
- The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up from their hotel or at a mutually agreed point. After a short trip we will arrive at the Salaverry dunes during sunset. There a professional will train us in the practice of sandboarding, a sport that we will do in the company of friends. After that, the group will gather around a campfire to appreciate the sunset and share a pleasant moment. At the end the transportation will take you back to your hotel or to an agreed point. The tour includes everything: pick up, transportation, equipment for sandboarding practice (training by a professional) and return.
- The tour begins with the tourist’s pick-up from the door of their hotel in Trujillo or Puerto Salaverry at approximately 3:30 in the afternoon.
- Then, aboard a tourist transport, we will travel to the port of Salaverry, located 13 kilometers by road (almost 30 minutes).
- The port of Salaverry is a maritime town that has two piers to receive large vessels. Once there we will take a short walk until we reach the foot of the Salaverry dunes.
- The Salaverry dunes are characterized by their mountains of fine sand from where you have a beautiful landscape view of the sea. The walk to the highest part is done slowly. On the route, if the visitor wishes, they can buy snacks or rehydrating drinks.
- At the appropriate point, a stop is made so that the professional instructor can give us training in the use of the board in sandboarding.
- After 20 minutes of training we will be able to perform this entertaining sport for approximately 2 hours. During the adventure, in addition to having fun, the tourist will enjoy the beautiful landscapes and the sunset in the port of Salaverry.
- After spending a pleasant moment in the Salaverry dunes, we will locate ourselves in a strategic point to build a small bonfire in the company of the members of the group.
- The group will share a pleasant moment in the dunes and with spectacular views facing the sea. Then, at approximately 6:30 pm, we will descend to the port to board the tourist transport that will take us back to the city of Trujillo.
- The tour ends at the door of the visitor’s hotel at approximately 7 pm.
- Pick up from the door of the tourist hotel in Trujillo.
- Complete tourist transport (round trip).
- Complete equipment for practicing sandboarding (boards and safety equipment).
- Sandboarding training by a professional instructor.
- Entrance ticket to all tourist attractions.
- Return to the tourist’s hotel at the end of the tour.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Option to change the tour date.
- Food during the tour.
What to bring?
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable slippers.
- Light sportswear.
- Towel, extra clothing (socks, polo shirt).
- Passport or identity document.
- Photographic camera.
- Cash for optional extra purchases.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist at the door of his hotel in the city of Trujillo at 3:30 in the afternoon.
- The tour concludes with the return of the tourist at the door of his hotel in Trujillo at 7 pm.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- During the Sandboarding Tour and campfire in Salaverry you will not suffer any symptoms of altitude sickness or soroche. This is because the city of Trujillo is at sea level.
Group or private services
- Do you want to do the Sandboarding Tour and campfire in Salaverry in private service? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (+51) 982 108 083.
Where is the town of Salaverry?
The town of Salaverry is located on the north coast of Peru, 13 kilometers from the city of Trujillo. The port of Salaverry is a maritime town that has two piers to receive large vessels.
What tourist attractions can you visit during the tour?
During the Sandboarding Tour and campfire in Salaverry (Trujillo) it offers a visit to the port of Salaverry and the Salaverry dunes where sandboarding is practiced and beautiful landscapes are appreciated.
What are the tourist services included in the tour?
The Sandboarding Tour and campfire in Salaverry includes pick up from the hotel, complete tourist transportation, entrance to all tourist attractions, equipment for sandboarding practice, training by a professional sandboarding advisor, and return to the door of the tourist’s hotel.
Can I cancel the Sandboarding Tour and Campfire in Salaverry?
Yes, you can cancel the tour by sending an email to email@example.com indicating that you want to cancel the tour. Remember that the last term to request cancellation is 5 days before the tour date. The penalty for cancellation is 25% of the value of the tour. In other words, the refund is 75%.
Can I modify the date of the Sandboarding Tour and campfire in Salaverry?
Yes, you can change the date or the names of the tour holders just by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that the last term to request cancellation is 5 days before the day of the tour. In addition, changes have a penalty of 10% of the value of the tour.
How can I pay for the tour?
Paying for the Sandboarding and campfire tour in Salaverry is easy. You only have to make the reservation online on the Machupicchu Terra page. After completing your personal information and tour details, you must make the payment of 100% of the value of the tour online. The means of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal credit or debit cards.
From what age can they do the Sandboarding Tour and campfire in Salaverry?
The tour can be done for visitors from 8 years old and up. Seniors must be in good physical condition.
Is the Sandboarding Tour and campfire in Salaverry dangerous?
No, the tour is completely safe since it complies with all the necessary security protocols for a risk-free adventure. Travel safe!