Guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas Full Day with all inclusive
- Visit the land considered sacred by the Incas with an official tourist guide. The tour includes income to all archaeological sites: Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero. Likewise, the tour offers a delicious buffet lunch in the town of Urubamba.
About this tour
- Type of transport:
Large minivan with full equipment.
- Tickets included (no queues):
To all archaeological sites.
- Tourist guide:
In English and Spanish (shared service).
Pick up from the tourist’s hotel door.
- Payment methods:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before the start of the activity.
So is the experience
- Explore the main Inca buildings of the Sacred Valley, including the buildings that few tourists visit. Get to know the lifestyle of the Andean settlers when visiting a textile center in the town of Chinchero. Travel in complete safety in a comfortable and spacious transport led by a responsible driver.
- Start the tour with the pick up of the tourist at the same door of your hotel.
- Travel by minivan to the first destination: the archaeological site of Pisac.
- Also visit the famous town of Pisac and its artisan market full of history and beautiful crafts.
- Then travel to the town of Urubamba where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the Tunupa restaurant.
- Travel to the Inca town of Ollantaytambo and visit its streets, plaza and the archaeological site, as important as Machu Picchu.
- Return to Cusco but before visiting the town of Chinchero, famous for its archaeological site (formerly the palace of the Inca Túpac Yupanqui).
- Before returning, learn more about the life of the Andean inhabitant in a textile center in Chinchero.
- Return to the city of Cusco.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Complete comfortable and safe transport.
- Buffet breakfast and lunch.
- Tourist guide service in English and Spanish.
- Entrance to all sites.
- Buffet lunch at Tunupa restaurant.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring
- Passport (or identity document).
- Hat or cap.
- Comfortable clothes.
- A jacket.
- Poncho for rain.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Comfortable hiking shoes.
- Cash in case you want to shop for crafts.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with pick up from your hotel in the Historic Center of Cusco (most hotels are in this tourist area).
- If your hotel is not located in the Historic Center of Cusco, we can pick you up at Plaza Regocijo. The tour ends at Plaza Regocijo in the city center (a few steps from most hotels and tourist restaurants).
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Altitude sickness or soroche can cause you some discomfort during your visit such as dizziness, fatigue or nausea. Try to avoid alcoholic beverages and fatty foods before the visit.
- To reduce symptoms, try to acclimatize yourself one day before to the altitude of the city of Cusco. Drinking infusions of coca leaf (natural plant used by the Incas) is an excellent option.
Group or private services
- The information described applies to shared services (for a varied group of tourists). If you want a private service (for your own group of family or friends) contact us at email@example.com.