Abode of the Gods Tour in ATV in Cusco 1 dayDay trips
About this tour
- Start: Morning at 8 am / Afternoon at 1 pm.
- Duration: 5 hours.
- Transport type: Wide minivan fully equipped.
- Tickets included: Entrance ticket to all tourist attractions (Abode of the gods).
- Tour guide: In English and Spanish (shared service)
- Equipment included: ATV full equipment (single and double), gloves and safety helmet.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Cancellation up to 72 hours before the start of the activity (under penalty).
- Meet one of the new tourist attractions of Cusco. The Abode of the Gods suddenly became one of the most photographed places on the trip to the capital of the Incas. And the best way to visit it is on a well-organized ATV tour. The service lasts 5 hours (half day) and includes a visit to the Piuray lagoon. Includes full transportation, ATV equipment with helmets and safety gloves, instructor for safe ATV driving, professional guide, and entrance to all places to visit.
This is the experience
- Take an ATV tour to one of the newest and most popular tourist attractions in Cusco: the Abode of the Gods. The tour begins with a trip to the Sencca sector where we prepare to drive an ATV. The first trip in ATV is to the Piuray lagoon. After getting incredible photos we went to the Abode of the Gods. The ATV route takes more than 2 hours and is safe. The tour ends with the transfer in tourist transport to the center of Cusco, near the main hotels and restaurants.
Abode of the Gods Quad Bike Tour
- There are two tour times: at 8 am and at 1 pm. In any of the two schedules the tour begins with the meeting of the group and the tour guide in the Main Square of the city of Cusco.
- Then we will board our tourist transport (25-minute trip) to arrive at the Sencca sector (Tica Tica) where the base with the ATVs is located.
- At the base we will have effective training in ATV driving with a trained instructor. Next we will travel by ATV for 15 minutes until we arrive at the Poroy viewpoint where we will have scenic views of Cusco and its snow-capped mountains.
- After taking beautiful photos, we will continue the route on an ATV for 1 hour until we arrive at the Piuray lagoon in the town of Chinchero (Sacred Valley of the Incas). There we will breathe fresh air and take incredible photos next to one of the most beautiful lagoons in Cusco.
- After visiting Piuray we will drive the ATVs again to return to Cusco. On the way we will make a stop at the Fortaleza Aqueduct, built in colonial times. Afterwards, the path continues for almost 45 minutes until arriving at the long-awaited Abode of the Gods.
- In this new place we will visit large stone sculptures with Andean and Inca themes. It is a perfect place to get memorable photos.
- After visiting the Abode of the Gods we will get on the ATVs to return to the base camp in the Sencca sector. There we will leave the entire ATV team to board the tourist transport back to the city of Cusco.
- The tour ends in the Main Square near the restaurants and tourist hotels of the city (at 1 pm for the morning shift and 6 pm for the afternoon shift).
- Entrance ticket to all tourist attractions (Abode of the gods).
- Comfortable and safe complete transportation.
- ATV single or double full equipment (gloves and helmets).
- Tour guide service in English and Spanish.
- First aid kit.
- Option to change and cancel the tour (under penalty).
- Snacks and drinks.
What to bring?
- Passport (or identity document).
- Comfortable clothes for walks.
- A windbreaker jacket.
- Raincoat for rainy cases.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Comfortable shoes for trekking.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The tour begins with the meeting of the tourist group in the Main Square of Cusco at 8 am (morning shift) or 1 pm (afternoon shift).
- The tour ends at 1 pm (morning shift) or 6 pm (afternoon shift) in the Main Square of Cusco, near the main hotels and tourist restaurants.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- Altitude sickness or soroche can cause you some discomfort during your visit such as dizziness, fatigue or nausea. Try to avoid alcoholic beverages and fatty foods before your visit.
- To reduce the symptoms try to acclimatize one day before to the altitude of the city of Cusco. Drinking coca leaf infusions (a natural plant used by the Incas) is an excellent option.
Group or private services
- The information described applies to shared services (for a varied group of tourists). If you want a private service (for your own group of family or friends) contact us at email@example.com
Does the tour include an ATV and safety equipment?
Yes, the tour includes fully equipped ATV (single or double) as well as safety equipment such as helmets and gloves).
Can I cancel the ATV tour Mansion of the Gods?
Yes, it is allowed to cancel the ATV tour Morada de los Dioses if a request is sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a last term of up to 3 days before. Cancellation has a penalty.
Is the tour dangerous?
The tour is safe if the instructions of the tour guide are followed. The roads are safe and wide. In addition, the tour includes a safety first aid kit.
When is the best time to do the tour?
The tour can be done throughout the year. However, from April to October there is less rain, which makes the experience easier.