Luxury Amazon River Cruise Tour in Peru 4 days and 3 nights
About this tour
- Start: With the welcome at the Iquitos airport (includes pick-up and transfer to the airport).
- Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
- Type of service: Aria luxury cruise service with everything included.
- Tourist attractions to visit: Iquitos, Pacaya Samiria, Amazon River, Ucayali River, Marañón River.
- Tour guide: Professional guide for visiting the Amazon and tourist attractions.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Suites: Includes air-conditioned suites with polished hardwood floors, glass wall overlooking the Amazon River, rain showers, soft lighting, king size bed (or two single beds) and more .
- Feeding: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Season from June to October starts Friday / Season from November to May starts Friday:
- Immediate confirmation.
- The ‘Luxury Amazon River Cruise’ tour offers a memorable experience surrounded by the exuberant nature of the Peruvian Amazon and, best of all, on a luxury trip of 4 days and 3 nights. The Aria cruise is a luxurious service that includes air-conditioned suites with polished hardwood floors, glass wall overlooking the Amazon River, rain showers, soft lighting, king size bed (or two single beds) and more. The cruise includes a dining room with the best of Peruvian cuisine, an indoor and outdoor lounge with maximum comfort and luxury. The service includes a visit to the city of Iquitos, an Amazonian community, the Amazon River, its tributaries (canoe rides), the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve and more. All inclusive!
This is the experience
- Live a memorable experience in the heart of the Peruvian Amazon jungle. The ‘Luxury Amazon River Cruise’ tour offers 4 days and 3 nights in luxury on the Aria Amazon cruise. The first day is pickup from the airport and transfer in the afternoon to the Iquitos pier. During the following days the visitor will enjoy a suite with beautiful views of the river, boat rides along its tributaries (flora and fauna excursions) as well as the best of Peruvian gastronomy on board. The cruise has luxury areas such as a dining room, lounges, deck with unbeatable views and more. Travel in luxury through the Peruvian Amazon!
June to October (low water season)
From June 1 to October 31, the waters of the Amazon River lose part of their powerful flow, which slightly modifies the itinerary. In those months the pier is located in the community of Nauta where the adventure begins. The rest of the itinerary is almost similar. The second day we visit a fishing community on the Ucayali River, as well as a full-day excursion through the waters of the Pacaya River. At that time of year the fourth day ends with an evening dinner. Includes 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners. Everything included!
Day 1 (Friday):
- The service begins with pickup at your hotel in the city of Iquitos. To pick up at the city airport, it is recommended to take the flight on Friday. That day the welcome and transfer to the city of Iquitos takes place.
- In the afternoon the visitor will enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant – depending on the weather, a box lunch may also be offered on the way to the boat.
- In the afternoon we board the Aria Amazon cruise, which has comfortable suites with beautiful views of the river, as well as luxurious shared areas.
- In the evening at the restaurant you will enjoy the first of several dining experiences in the ship’s dining room. Peruvian food is one of the most exquisite in the world, it is prepared by the prestigious chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino, with flavors of Amazonian cuisine.
Day 2 (Saturday):
- The second day begins with breakfast in the spacious dining room with beautiful views of the Amazon River. Then the tourist can take a trip in a small boat for bird watching along the tributaries of the Amazon River (the Yanayacu River).
- During the journey through the Amazon jungle, tourists will be able to observe species such as parrots, monkeys, falcons and even the sloth bear. In the afternoon the visitor will enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by our prestigious chef.
- During the journey through the Amazon, the Yarapa River or the Ñauto Caño River; The tourist will appreciate beautiful landscapes within the modern facilities of the Aria Amazon cruise ship. At night, after the spectacular dinner on board, you have beautiful views of the starry sky of the Amazon.
Day 3 (Sunday):
- The third day, after breakfast, the adventure begins with a boat ride (skiffs) through the waters of the Yanayacu Pucate River. During the route the visitor will cross the main entrance of the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Through this fabulous experience the visitor will meet the inhabitants of an Amazonian town where they will learn their way of collecting the aguaje palm. Likewise, you can kayak, canoe or swim in the river waters. With luck you will also be able to observe the famous pink dolphin of the Amazon
- After a delicious lunch made with Amazonian ingredients, in the afternoon, it’s time to take a pleasant walk through the jungle. There you can observe the great diversity of flora and fauna that includes: medicinal trees, insects, frogs, monkeys and more.
- At night you will enjoy a tourist dinner under the stars of the Amazon River.
Day 4 (Monday):
- In the morning, we will take a guided tour of the market in the town of Nauta where you will learn about the rarest and most curious products of the Peruvian Amazon.
- Optionally you can taste exotic dishes such as suri, giant snail, giant ants or lizard chicharrón. If you wish, savor exotic snacks.
- After returning to the cruise you can have breakfast and then pack your bags. On your way back to the airport (or your Iquitos hotel), you can visit the Manatee Rescue Center. End of the tour.
- Pick up from the airport (Friday).
- Transport to the pier.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners (in season from June to October 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners).
- Air-conditioned suites with polished hardwood floors, glass wall overlooking the Amazon River, rain showers, soft lighting, king bed size (or two single beds) and more.
- Transfers in modern canoes through the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Entrance to all tourist attractions.
- Security team.
- Professional tourist guide.
- Service date change option.
- Service cancellation option.
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing for hot tropical weather (polo, shorts, sandals, etc.).
- Hat for sun protection.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Passport or identity document.
- Photo camera.
- Identity document or passport.
- Backpack suitable for excursions.
Where does the tour start and end?
- The ‘Luxury cruise tour along the Amazon River in Peru’ begins with the pick-up of the visitor at the door of their hotel or at the airport in the city of Iquitos on Fridays (previously coordinated).
- The service concludes with transfer to your hotel in Iquitos or the city airport.
Is there altitude sickness in Iquitos?
- The city of Iquitos in the Peruvian jungle is located 106 meters above sea level, so there are no symptoms of altitude sickness.
Pick up in private service
- Do you want a private service pick-up? To request it, contact email@example.com or (+51) 982 108 083.
Does the cruise include food?
Yes, the ‘Luxury Amazon River Cruise Tour in Peru’ includes food, which varies depending on the time of year: from June to October (low water season) it offers 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners. During the high water season (November to May) it offers 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners.
How much does the 4-day Amazon River cruise cost?
Check our price table and book the all-inclusive Amazon River Luxury Cruise Tour in Peru.
What are the suites included in the cruise like?
The ‘Luxury Amazon River Cruise Tour in Peru’ includes air-conditioned suites with polished wooden floors, glass wall overlooking the Amazon River, rain showers, soft lighting, king size bed (or two single beds) and more.
Is a cruise on the Amazon River safe?
Yes, the cruise has all the security measures on board and throughout the tourist destinations included.
When is the best time to take a cruise on the Amazon River?
The ‘Luxury Amazon River Cruise Tour in Peru’ can be done any day of the year. Both during the high water season (November to May) and low water season (June to October), the visit can be made with slight changes to the itinerary.
How to travel from Lima to Iquitos for the 4-day Amazon cruise tour?
The ‘Luxury Amazon River Cruise Tour in Peru’ begins every Friday so it is recommended to take the flight for that same day in the morning. Another option is to do it one or two days before and stay in the city of Iquitos until the Friday when boarding takes place.
What clothes to wear for the cruise on the Amazon River?
If you take the ‘Luxury cruise tour on the Amazon River in Peru’ it is recommended to bring: polo shirt, shorts, sandals, swimsuit, sunscreen, cap, hat, sunglasses, raincoat, repellent against mosquitoes, personal hygiene utensils and whatever you consider necessary in a comfortable backpack.
Does the Amazon River Luxury Cruise Tour 4 days and 3 nights include a tour guide?
Yes, the service offers the company of a tour guide to visit different tourist attractions such as the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.