City Tour Chachapoyas Half Day All Inclusive
About this tour
- Start: Pick up from the door of your hotel in the city of Chachapoyas (at 9.30 am).
- Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes (half a day).
- Type of transport: Complete tourist transportation throughout the tour.
- Tickets included (no lines): All entrance tickets included in the tour.
- Tour guide: Professional guide throughout the City Tour.
- Tourist attractions to visit Sonche Canyon, pottery women of Huancas, fountain of love and Urco fig pampas.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
- Get to know the city of Chachapoyas in the jungle of Peru. The tour lasts half a day, from 9:30 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon. It begins with the pick-up of the visitor from the door of their hotel in the city of Chachapoyas. Includes complete tourist transportation, professional guide throughout the tour, entrance to tourist attractions and return to your hotel. The places to visit are: the Sonche canyon, the pottery women of Huancas, the fountain of love and the pampas of Higos Urco. The service allows you to get to know one of the most touristic cities in Peru with its wonderful landscapes, flora, fauna and culture.
This is the experience
- The Chachapoyas City Tour includes a visit to the main tourist attractions. The service begins with the pick-up of the visitor from their hotel in the city of Chachapoyas at 9:30 in the morning. Then, aboard a tourist transport, we will visit the town of Huancas Villa, with a beautiful landscape of the Huanca canyon and the Gocta waterfall in the distance. There you will also learn about the work of women potters. The next destination to visit will be the Sonche canyon to enjoy the nature of the place. The tour concludes with return to the visitor’s hotel in the city of Chachapoyas (at 2 pm). The tour is all included: pickup, transportation, entrance fees and professional guide. Does not include food.
- The Chachapoyas Half Day City Tour offers a tour of the main tourist attractions of this city in northern Peru, located at 2,483 meters above sea level.
- The tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of the visitor’s hotel at 9:30 in the morning.
- Then, aboard a tourist transport, we will tour the main streets and historic temples of the city, one of the oldest in Peru. We will get to know its viewpoints, squares and more.
- Then we will meet the Huancas ethnic group, the most representative of the region. There the residents will teach us their ancestral crafts. They will especially show us the technique of their women in making ceramics.
- Of course, tourists will also have free time to, optionally, purchase crafts and souvenirs made by the local population.
- In the town of Huancas we will also appreciate the Huanca canyon, a beautiful landscape with views of the Gocta waterfall, as well as the beautiful Utcubamba river.
- After learning about the history and customs of the Huanca population in Chachapoyas, we will travel to the Sonche canyon where the Sonche River can be seen. In addition to this place, we can visit the historic pampas of Higos Urcos, where the battle of the same name took place, which helped the Independence of Peru in 1821.
- Finalmente, tras conocer las costumbres, paisajes e historia de Chachapoyas, viajaremos de retorno al hotel del visitante donde concluye el tour a las 2 de la tarde.
- Pick up from the door of the hotel in the city of Chachapoyas at 9.30 am.
- Tourist transportation throughout the tour.
- Professional tour guide service.
- Entrance to all tourist attractions to visit.
- Return to the door of your hotel in the city of Chachapoyas.
- Tour cancellation option.
- Tour date change option.
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing for temperate weather (sneakers, polo shirt, windproof jacket).
- Hat (or cap) to protect yourself from the sun.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Passport or identity document.
- Photo camera.
- Snacks and rehydrating drinks.
- Identity document or passport.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Cash (for purchases of snacks, drinks or souvenirs).
Where does the tour start and end?
- The Chachapoyas City Tour begins with the pick-up of the tourist from the door of their hotel in the city of Chachapoyas at 9:30 in the morning.
- The tour ends with the tourist returning to the door of the hotel in Chachapoyas at 2 in the afternoon.
How to prevent altitude sickness?
- The city of Chachapoyas is located at 2,483 masl. At this elevation it is not common to present symptoms of altitude sickness. It is also recommended to drink hot infusions.
Group or private services
- Do you want to take the Chachapoyas Half Day All Inclusive City Tour in private service? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (+51) 982 108 083.
Where is the city of Chachapoyas?
The city of Chachapoyas is located in the northern Amazon jungle of Peru, in the department of Amazonas. It is located in the high mountainous jungle, at an altitude of 2,483 meters above sea level. It belongs to the province of Chachapoyas.
How to get from Lima to Chachapoyas?
The city of Chachapoyas is located 1,220 kilometers by road from the city of Lima, capital of Peru. A trip by tourist transport takes 22 hours on average. The plane trip to Chachapoyas airport takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
What does the Chachapoyas Half Day City Tour include?
The Chachapoyas Half Day City Tour includes a visit to the town of Huancas, the Higos Urco pampas, the Sonche canyon, the fountain of love and more. Offers hotel pickup, full transportation, professional guide, and entrance fees. Does not include food.
How to cancel the Chachapoyas Half Day All Inclusive City Tour?
To cancel the Chachapoyas Half Day City Tour you must send an email to email@example.com. The penalty is 25% of the value of the tour (refund of 75% of the amount paid). The last deadline to send the email is five days before the start of the tour.
How to change the visit date of the Chachapoyas City Tour?
Yes, changing the date -and the name of the people who will take the tour- is allowed. To do this you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The penalty for these changes is 10% of the tour value. The last deadline to send the email is 5 days before the start of the service.
How can I make the payment for the Chachapoyas Half Day All Inclusive tour?
Payment for the tour is through the Machupicchu Terra website. The payment methods are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal.
What to bring to the Chachapoyas Half Day All Inclusive City Tour?
If you take the tour, it is recommended to wear comfortable clothing for a temperate climate (approximately 20ºC): sneakers, polo shirt, windproof jacket. In a comfortable backpack it is recommended to have a poncho in case of rain, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, water, snacks and whatever you consider necessary.
Is the Chachapoyas Half Day City Tour dangerous?
The Chachapoyas City Tour has all the necessary security measures for a comfortable and smooth trip. The service complies with all security measures. The guides are professionals with knowledge of first aid interventions.