Last revision on April 24, 2020
Cookies use policies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file or small program that is downloaded installed in your browser when visiting certain websites. The main purpose of cookies is for a web page to be able to identify and retrieve information on a user’s browsing habits, so that the most appropriate content can be offered according to their habits, in order to provide them with more facilities at the time of your browsing.
Types of Cookies
Some types of cookies that are generally used on the web are the following:
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow quantifying the number of users and thus perform the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of the service offered.
- Secure cookies: These cookies store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties. They are used only on HTTPS connections.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through the areas and use their different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the process of purchasing an item or service.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or type of browser through which they connect to the service.
- Third party cookies: These cookies are not original from the website you are on, but they can be loaded if they are complements to it, such as the buttons of social networks or location maps.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow you to manage the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make on a certain website. To do this, these cookies analyze your Internet browsing habits and can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These types of cookies store information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
Cookies we use
At Machu Picchu Terra our priority is to take care of the security of your data and your privacy, so the cookies we use are solely and exclusively so that your browsing is carried out simply and reliably. We use the following types of cookies:
- Analytical Cookies, in order to retrieve only statistical or qualification information.
- Technical cookies, so that your reservation process is carried out quickly and easily.
- Secure cookies, so that the security of your data remains integrated between you and our website.
- Third-party cookies, as add-ons to interact with social networks.
Note: We do not use any advertising cookie or any cookie that jeopardizes the integrity and confidentiality of your data.
If you consider it necessary, you can have these cookies be partially or totally deactivated and even even deleted. If you want to do this, you should review your preferred browser settings or consult technical support or help.
Keep in mind that if you delete or block cookies from our site, it may lead to your browsing experience being affected and losing quality.