Last Reviewed Apr 24, 2020
Cookies use policies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file or small program that is downloaded and installed in your browser when visiting certain websites. The main purpose of cookies is that a web page can identify and retrieve information on a user’s browsing habits, so that the most appropriate content can be offered according to their habits, in order to provide more facilities at the time of your browsing.
Types of Cookies
Algunos tipos de cookies que se suelen utilizar de forma general en la red son las siguientes:
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the service offered.
- Secure cookies or “secure cookies” These cookies store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties. They are used only on HTTPS connections.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the areas and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the process of purchasing an item or service.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or type of browser through which the service is connected.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are not original to the website you are on, but they can be loaded if they are complements of it, such as, for example, social media buttons or location maps.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow you to manage the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made on a certain website. For this, these cookies analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These types of cookies store information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
Cookies we use
At Machu Picchu Terra our priority is to take care of the security of your data and your privacy, so the cookies we use are solely and exclusively so that your navigation is carried out in a simple and reliable way. We use the following types of cookies:
- Analytical Cookies, in order to retrieve only statistical or rating information.
- Technical cookies, so that your reservation process is carried out quickly and easily.
- Safe cookies, so that the security of your data remains integrated between you and our website.
- Third-party cookies, as complements to interact with social networks.
Note: We do not use any advertising cookie or one that puts the integrity and confidentiality of your data at risk.
If you consider it necessary, you can have these cookies partially or totally deactivated and even eliminated. If you wish to carry out this action, you should review the configuration of your preferred browser or consult its technical support or help.
Keep in mind that if you delete or block cookies on our site, it may lead to your browsing experience being affected and losing quality.